I've been wanting to do an rp for a while now. This is my 100th post! Anyway, since there aren't any role playing rules on this forum, I hope CX doesn't mind if I make a few of my own for this topic:
- ACTIVE USERS ONLY!!
- No spamming! This is a role play, it's not a place to put a bunch of random blab. If you have a comment on anything just put it in parentheses () at the top of your post.example person wrote:(OMG! I'm leaving a comment!!)
OMG! I'm describing what my character's doing in the rp!
- Give other people a chance to post. It's kind of annoying when you skip a day of posting, and, all of a sudden, you've completely disappeared from the rp because everyone went ahead. If someone's gone for a long time, make it up. You can have them get knocked out, kidnapped, ect. That way, we can go on.
- Do not control someone else's character. They can get hit or someone can throw them across the room for whatever reason, just as long as you're not making someone else's character do anything.
- You may have as many characters as you can control and keep track of.
- Do not write in stars ** or any other thing that indicates action. Just write whatever your character's doing and, when they speak, simply use quotations "".
- Post your character's profile on this topic after sending it to me.
- Before posting, send a profile of your character using this form:
Demon or Human:
Other physical characteristics:
Good? Evil? Neutral?:
Other personality traits:
Background (You can say "unknown" on some)
How he/she grew up:
Significant family members (does not apply for demons):
Religion (does not apply for demons):
Other stuff not mentioned above (if you want):
(you can also pm me questions you may have along with the pro)
Here's the plot:
The war is not necessarily "under ground". It is a secret war between demons and humans. Demons look like any other humans, only they have the power control weak minds, change one element into another, and shape things. This helps them transform into anything that is about the same size as a human (large dog, small bear, ect). They are also immortal unless injected with only very strong poisons. Only the most brilliant human beings are chosen to fight in this 2,003-year-old war. Brilliant minds cannot be penetrated by demons.