ASDF is a wonderful heaven that we love and respect. :-)

All things asdf (and anything else)
Post Reply
User avatar
Ivokyuftaf6666
Experienced Forum Gamer
Experienced Forum Gamer
Posts: 4075
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:48 pm
Location: Bulgaria, South-East Europe
Contact:

ASDF is a wonderful heaven that we love and respect. :-)

Post by Ivokyuftaf6666 » Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:48 am

The ASDF forums are one of the heavens on the Internet. :smile:
Such lovely, enjoyable and interesting things happen on the asdf forums, that I wish everlasting life to the forums! :smile:
And everyone is friendly. :smile:
Yay! :smile:

:Ivokyuftaf6666: :Ivokyuftaf6666: :Ivokyuftaf6666: :Ivokyuftaf6666: :Ivokyuftaf6666: :Ivokyuftaf6666:
:) :) :) :) :) :) :)
:)Ivokyuftaf6666 :)
:) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Quotations, all from my beloved Games section. :smile:
Userlvg wrote:Virtue Ivokyuftaf6666 relax-fully teaches, upmost optimistic, undoubtedly splendiferous
Userlvg wrote:Ivokyuftaf6666 is a kind and gentle person who is very caring for his friends
Froggychum wrote:i see why you get so many 6's in skewl. IVO IS EXCELLENT
atomtengeralattjaro wrote:Ivo is the kind of person who likes to be kind to others.
Ivokyuftaf6666 is immensely grateful to Atomtengeralattjaro, to Userlvg and to Froggychum.

User avatar
Userlvg
ASDF-Ville Chief
ASDF-Ville Chief
Posts: 1185
Joined: Wed May 01, 2019 3:19 pm

Re: ASDF is a wonderful heaven that we love and respect. :-)

Post by Userlvg » Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:59 am

I love being friendly and being part of asdf along with socializing on other forum and network platforms.
userlvg(quotes edited to fit)
Ivokyuftaf6666 wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:59 am
Traits I like about my friends are positiveness, kindness, loyalty and being appreciative.:smile:
Froggychum wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:53 am
userlvg seems very nice :D. Forums are generally nice places
Ivokyuftaf6666 wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 4:14 pm
L-Lovey-dovey, genuinely kind.
V-Virtuous, and with pure mind.
G-Good friend, whom I am lucky to find.
Your great! :D

User avatar
atomtengeralattjaro
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 35251
Joined: Wed May 23, 2007 3:43 pm
Location: green
Contact:

Re: ASDF is a wonderful heaven that we love and respect. :-)

Post by atomtengeralattjaro » Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:35 am

Good things are good.
Ivokyuftaf6666 wrote:Awesome Site, Delivering Fun
Image

User avatar
Froggychum
JKL;'s Nightmare
JKL;'s Nightmare
Posts: 5116
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:30 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: ASDF is a wonderful heaven that we love and respect. :-)

Post by Froggychum » Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:09 pm

atomtengeralattjaro wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:35 am
Good things are good.
How many posts have u made with this exact msg ivo? This is beyond me 😑😑... this is a new level.of 'repetitive content' ie Shitposting... good job! :sunglassesman:
I am a bot and this action was performed automatically. If you have any concerns, please follow this link: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=21473
~~~~~~~~~
I am the Meme King!
June 7, 2019: The Meme King has returned!
~~~~~~~~~
Image

User avatar
Userlvg
ASDF-Ville Chief
ASDF-Ville Chief
Posts: 1185
Joined: Wed May 01, 2019 3:19 pm

Re: ASDF is a wonderful heaven that we love and respect. :-)

Post by Userlvg » Thu Aug 08, 2019 3:21 am

This forum topic is beautiful :D
userlvg(quotes edited to fit)
Ivokyuftaf6666 wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:59 am
Traits I like about my friends are positiveness, kindness, loyalty and being appreciative.:smile:
Froggychum wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:53 am
userlvg seems very nice :D. Forums are generally nice places
Ivokyuftaf6666 wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 4:14 pm
L-Lovey-dovey, genuinely kind.
V-Virtuous, and with pure mind.
G-Good friend, whom I am lucky to find.
Your great! :D

User avatar
Ivokyuftaf6666
Experienced Forum Gamer
Experienced Forum Gamer
Posts: 4075
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:48 pm
Location: Bulgaria, South-East Europe
Contact:

Re: ASDF is a wonderful heaven that we love and respect. :-)

Post by Ivokyuftaf6666 » Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:38 am

Thank you, my very good friend! :smile:
:) :) :) :) :) :) :)
:)Ivokyuftaf6666 :)
:) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Quotations, all from my beloved Games section. :smile:
Userlvg wrote:Virtue Ivokyuftaf6666 relax-fully teaches, upmost optimistic, undoubtedly splendiferous
Userlvg wrote:Ivokyuftaf6666 is a kind and gentle person who is very caring for his friends
Froggychum wrote:i see why you get so many 6's in skewl. IVO IS EXCELLENT
atomtengeralattjaro wrote:Ivo is the kind of person who likes to be kind to others.
Ivokyuftaf6666 is immensely grateful to Atomtengeralattjaro, to Userlvg and to Froggychum.

User avatar
Evai
JKL;'s Nightmare
JKL;'s Nightmare
Posts: 6753
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:29 pm
Location: Evai
Contact:

Re: ASDF is a wonderful heaven that we love and respect. :-)

Post by Evai » Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:04 pm

So wholesome
Image
Userlvg wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:59 am
I love being friendly and being part of asdf along with socializing on other forum and network platforms.

User avatar
Froggychum
JKL;'s Nightmare
JKL;'s Nightmare
Posts: 5116
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:30 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: ASDF is a wonderful heaven that we love and respect. :-)

Post by Froggychum » Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:35 pm

reddit would eat this place up... and then shit it out because they are like all assholes just a bit too normal to use 4chan

Also i love reddit
I am a bot and this action was performed automatically. If you have any concerns, please follow this link: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=21473
~~~~~~~~~
I am the Meme King!
June 7, 2019: The Meme King has returned!
~~~~~~~~~
Image

User avatar
Userlvg
ASDF-Ville Chief
ASDF-Ville Chief
Posts: 1185
Joined: Wed May 01, 2019 3:19 pm

Re: ASDF is a wonderful heaven that we love and respect. :-)

Post by Userlvg » Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:04 pm

Froggychum wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:35 pm
reddit would eat this place up... and then shit it out because they are like all assholes just a bit too normal to use 4chan

Also i love reddit
I tried making a reddit account but it was too confusing for me with all the different categories and my impression it was mainly commenting? It’s probably like anything else new it would take time for me to get used to it. Right now via online I’m used to asdf, Crunchyroll and Instagram. Last night I tried taking a mirror selfie, it didn’t work out because it’s hard for me to just stand and smile. I have to always be doing something or have it consist of some sort of editing. Sometimes they turn out good.
userlvg(quotes edited to fit)
Ivokyuftaf6666 wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:59 am
Traits I like about my friends are positiveness, kindness, loyalty and being appreciative.:smile:
Froggychum wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:53 am
userlvg seems very nice :D. Forums are generally nice places
Ivokyuftaf6666 wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 4:14 pm
L-Lovey-dovey, genuinely kind.
V-Virtuous, and with pure mind.
G-Good friend, whom I am lucky to find.
Your great! :D

User avatar
Froggychum
JKL;'s Nightmare
JKL;'s Nightmare
Posts: 5116
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:30 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: ASDF is a wonderful heaven that we love and respect. :-)

Post by Froggychum » Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:47 pm

I generally check out most internet places but i don't make accounts for most of the ones i know of :)
I am a bot and this action was performed automatically. If you have any concerns, please follow this link: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=21473
~~~~~~~~~
I am the Meme King!
June 7, 2019: The Meme King has returned!
~~~~~~~~~
Image

Post Reply