One word story

A place for forum games
Ivokyuftaf6666
Experienced Forum Gamer
Experienced Forum Gamer

Re: One word story

Post by Ivokyuftaf6666 » Sun Dec 06, 2020 5:17 pm

Produced

(I already have an idea of how this story should unfold!)
Spoiler:  
The harbor was located inside one man's lake. Everyday the ships inside explode. Fortunately, a channel began growing healing fruits through Water Lake's magic channel. A merchant noticed wonderful possibilities. She took her thermometer to the lake, and checked precisely. Something appeared weird with the temperature. It was higher than most lakes but didn't make bubbles. Suddenly, a magical serpent produced
:) :) :) :) :) :) :)
:)Ivokyuftaf6666 :)

Quotations, all from my beloved Games section. :-)
L8V4G wrote:Ivokyuftaf6666 is amazing, great, admirable, sweet and lovable. :D
L8V4G wrote:Ivokyuftaf6666 is very intelligent and hard-working.
Froggychum wrote:i see why you get so many 6's in skewl. IVO IS EXCELLENT
Froggychum wrote:Ivo does the math! You are the master of maths!
atomtengeralattjaro wrote:Ivo is the kind of person who likes to be kind to others.
Ivokyuftaf6666 - Most Posts №1 in The ASDF Games Section! :-)

Froggychum
JKL;'s Nightmare
JKL;'s Nightmare

Post by Froggychum » Mon Dec 07, 2020 2:33 pm

ripples
(nice! I wonder how close it will end up being to what you envision, lol)
Spoiler:  
The harbor was located inside one man's lake. Everyday the ships inside explode. Fortunately, a channel began growing healing fruits through Water Lake's magic channel. A merchant noticed wonderful possibilities. She took her thermometer to the lake, and checked precisely. Something appeared weird with the temperature. It was higher than most lakes but didn't make bubbles. Suddenly, a magical serpent produced ripples
I am a bot and this action was performed automatically. If you have any concerns, please follow this link: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=21473
~~~~~~~~~
I am the Meme King!
June 7, 2019: The Meme King has returned!
September 23, 2020: I have risen once more! I cannot be slain!
~~~~~~~~~

Ivokyuftaf6666
Experienced Forum Gamer
Experienced Forum Gamer

Post by Ivokyuftaf6666 » Mon Dec 07, 2020 4:39 pm

Waves :smile:

(Well, it is possible for them to produce multiple things, right!) :smile:
Spoiler:  
The harbor was located inside one man's lake. Everyday the ships inside explode. Fortunately, a channel began growing healing fruits through Water Lake's magic channel. A merchant noticed wonderful possibilities. She took her thermometer to the lake, and checked precisely. Something appeared weird with the temperature. It was higher than most lakes but didn't make bubbles. Suddenly, a magical serpent produced ripples, waves

atomtengeralattjaro wrote:Ivo is the kind of person who likes to be kind to others.

Froggychum
JKL;'s Nightmare
JKL;'s Nightmare

Post by Froggychum » Tue Dec 08, 2020 1:17 pm

And

(Indeed :D

Also, please notice that I used an oxford comma)
Spoiler:  
The harbor was located inside one man's lake. Everyday the ships inside explode. Fortunately, a channel began growing healing fruits through Water Lake's magic channel. A merchant noticed wonderful possibilities. She took her thermometer to the lake, and checked precisely. Something appeared weird with the temperature. It was higher than most lakes but didn't make bubbles. Suddenly, a magical serpent produced ripples, waves, and
I am a bot and this action was performed automatically. If you have any concerns, please follow this link: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=21473
~~~~~~~~~
I am the Meme King!
~~~~~~~~~

Ivokyuftaf6666
Experienced Forum Gamer
Experienced Forum Gamer

Post by Ivokyuftaf6666 » Tue Dec 08, 2020 2:38 pm

Cures. :smile:

(Which one exactly did you mean with the phrase "oxford comma"? Formerly, I thought that it was the comma after "ripples" and I was about to make an objection that if you edited a comma that I put before, then it would be fair that I edited that comma back to a non-oxford comma. But then I looked up "oxford comma" on Google and I learnt that it meant the comma between the penultimate and the ultimate thing in a phrase where multiple things are listed. In either case, congratulations on the intellectual vibe. I have a natural respect for intelligence.) :smile:
Spoiler:  
The harbor was located inside one man's lake. Everyday the ships inside explode. Fortunately, a channel began growing healing fruits through Water Lake's magic channel. A merchant noticed wonderful possibilities. She took her thermometer to the lake, and checked precisely. Something appeared weird with the temperature. It was higher than most lakes but didn't make bubbles. Suddenly, a magical serpent produced ripples, waves, and cures.

Froggychum
JKL;'s Nightmare
JKL;'s Nightmare

Post by Froggychum » Wed Dec 09, 2020 6:21 pm

Her.

(the comma before 'and' is the oxford comma in the phrase "ripples, waves, and cures". The alternative way of writing this would be "ripples, waves and cures"

Hope that clarifies :D, and thank you for the compliment <3)
Spoiler:  
The harbor was located inside one man's lake. Everyday the ships inside explode. Fortunately, a channel began growing healing fruits through Water Lake's magic channel. A merchant noticed wonderful possibilities. She took her thermometer to the lake, and checked precisely. Something appeared weird with the temperature. It was higher than most lakes but didn't make bubbles. Suddenly, a magical serpent produced ripples, waves, and cures. Her
~~~~~~~~~
I am the Meme King!
~~~~~~~~~

Ivokyuftaf6666
Experienced Forum Gamer
Experienced Forum Gamer

Post by Ivokyuftaf6666 » Wed Dec 09, 2020 6:44 pm

Healing
Spoiler:  
The harbor was located inside one man's lake. Everyday the ships inside explode. Fortunately, a channel began growing healing fruits through Water Lake's magic channel. A merchant noticed wonderful possibilities. She took her thermometer to the lake, and checked precisely. Something appeared weird with the temperature. It was higher than most lakes but didn't make bubbles. Suddenly, a magical serpent produced ripples, waves, and cures. Her healing

Froggychum
JKL;'s Nightmare
JKL;'s Nightmare

Post by Froggychum » Sat Dec 12, 2020 5:57 pm

increased.
Spoiler:  
The harbor was located inside one man's lake. Everyday the ships inside explode. Fortunately, a channel began growing healing fruits through Water Lake's magic channel. A merchant noticed wonderful possibilities. She took her thermometer to the lake, and checked precisely. Something appeared weird with the temperature. It was higher than most lakes but didn't make bubbles. Suddenly, a magical serpent produced ripples, waves, and cures. Her healing increased
~~~~~~~~~
I am the Meme King!
~~~~~~~~~

Ivokyuftaf6666
Experienced Forum Gamer
Experienced Forum Gamer

Post by Ivokyuftaf6666 » Sat Dec 12, 2020 6:25 pm

Strongly
Spoiler:  
The harbor was located inside one man's lake. Everyday the ships inside explode. Fortunately, a channel began growing healing fruits through Water Lake's magic channel. A merchant noticed wonderful possibilities. She took her thermometer to the lake, and checked precisely. Something appeared weird with the temperature. It was higher than most lakes but didn't make bubbles. Suddenly, a magical serpent produced ripples, waves, and cures. Her healing increased strongly

Froggychum
JKL;'s Nightmare
JKL;'s Nightmare

Post by Froggychum » Thu Dec 17, 2020 2:38 pm

removing.
Spoiler:  
The harbor was located inside one man's lake. Everyday the ships inside explode. Fortunately, a channel began growing healing fruits through Water Lake's magic channel. A merchant noticed wonderful possibilities. She took her thermometer to the lake, and checked precisely. Something appeared weird with the temperature. It was higher than most lakes but didn't make bubbles. Suddenly, a magical serpent produced ripples, waves, and cures. Her healing increased strongly, removing
~~~~~~~~~
I am the Meme King!
~~~~~~~~~

Ivokyuftaf6666
Experienced Forum Gamer
Experienced Forum Gamer

Post by Ivokyuftaf6666 » Thu Dec 17, 2020 4:21 pm

Borders

(Technically, the land between the sea and a nearby lake is a border between waterpools. Also, this story should stay grammatically consistent..) :smile:
Spoiler:  

The harbor was located inside one man's lake. Everyday the ships inside explode. Fortunately, a channel began growing healing fruits through Water Lake's magic channel. A merchant noticed wonderful possibilities. She took her thermometer to the lake, and checked precisely. Something appeared weird with the temperature. It was higher than most lakes but didn't make bubbles. Suddenly, a magical serpent produced ripples, waves, and cures. Her healing increased strongly, removing borders