Loot Game

A place for forum games
Userlvg
ASDF Prophet
ASDF Prophet

Re: Loot Game

Post by Userlvg » Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:13 am

“I should wait to take a sip of this delicious smelling ginger ale” I think, the little creature ran off in such a hurry. Right then the smell of nice burning wood came then smoke rising through the trees. Other little creatures woke up from their naps and rushed to where the smoke was. I followed and a path that cleared to a river with a muddy clay bank and the little creature I was with pulled out of the large kiln a large mug for me! The other creatures excited the kiln was fired up were instantly busy making clay pottery and artwork. The creature motioned for me to drink the ginger ale, surprised I haven’t drank it yet so I did. Delicious was the only thing I was thinking as he pulled on my pant leg wanting me to try different brews of ginger ale. The night was filled with tasting along with snacking. I fell asleep happy and healthy from my experience. That morning I was equipped with a magical cup that any liquid I filled it with would turn into clean tasty and ultra nourishing ginger ale.

Far away on the river, the man with his five kegs of mayonnaise on a raft turned barge is ever thankful for the Rivertreefruit that fell on his boat. His thankfulness is shown by his attitude that is caring for all that is. He sees shore ahead that is more like a cliff and he’s on the bottom. No obstacle has stopped him yet and he’s going to shore, him and all of his heavy kegs of mayonnaise along with the raft, car tube tires and hard plastic sheet, foam cushioning and tie downs. He’s not there yet but his mind is planning in action that will lead him to success! Luckily three deflated car tube tire should not be enough to sink the raft from the heavy kegs of mayo. He has 8 inflated car tube tires. He was a rock climber in his youth and that’s all still there! Using one deflated tire he attaches the raft to a solid rock at the base of the cliff. The tie downs are undone then redone with only four kegs. The second deflated tire is looped around the keg then the third is wrapped under and around the second then through its own loop making it attached to the second. The back of the second where the third is not attached is pulled away from the keg bringing the other end tight to the keg then is twisted and relooped around the keg like banning a rubber band twice. It’s snugness is satisfying and the man slides in the thirds loop wearing it like a belt with the keg to his back. He begins to climb. He does this with all five kegs and could eat some mayonnaise after this but doesn’t. He wants to get his raft up without damaging its ability to inflate. The hard plastic sheet is very big and he thinks that carrying it starting his climb the sheet could poke one of its corners into the raft. He will deflate the raft while still in the water and fold it a smaller size, smaller then the hard plastic sheet. Luckily the water is calm and he does this then uses the tie downs to attached the folded raft to the sheet and the soft foam. The tires are linked by looping and around the plastic sheet turning it to a large rectangular backpack for the man and he climbs to his waiting five kegs of mayo. He’s exhausted by this point and a food truck stops by to check on him. It’s a BLT food truck and the only thing they serve is bacon, lettuce and tomato sandwiches with a mayonnaise spread. The lady in the food truck shouts to him from afar “Hey! You got a BLT sandwich on me! How do you want it?” The tired man shouts back “Thank you! Please hold the mayonnaise!”
Spoiler:  
1x cup of coffee with sugar minus two sip stirred
1x sapphire
1x manic wand
1x pop up house
1x small cup filled with ginger ale
1x magic cup
Userlvg and Ivokyuftaf6666 are best friends to each other! :D
Froggychum wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:21 pm
friends are cool. thanks for being my friends
Ivokyuftaf6666 wrote:
Mon Jul 27, 2020 10:51 am
Sweet friend, thank you very much! For your satisfying positiveness, I have a lot of thankfulness.

Froggychum
JKL;'s Nightmare
JKL;'s Nightmare

Post by Froggychum » Thu Jun 20, 2019 1:59 pm

(since you skipped the night, this post occurs while you are dreaming and ends when you wake up in the morning for the magical cup)

As midday leads into dusk, I give the seer another oracle bone, to which she gives me this prophecy:
  • The wielder of this prophetic tablet will catch mesothelioma and will be entitled to financial compensation
I ask her for another one, and give her an oracle bone in return.
  • The wielder of this prophetic tablet will have very good luck in opening restaurants and/or animal shelters
By now, the sun is setting, because time moves faster in the bone yard. I thank her and she spits acid on my shoes in return. Luckily, I catch it in my Bear Hands, and pray to Wudlwudl, God of Tailoring for shoes proof to both acid and some other stuff. He gives me Chemically Ultra-Stable Shoes (they do not react with other chemicals), I thank him and make an offering of two Oracle Bones, and in exchange he gives me a cool hat.

That's super cool... I go into an empty grave and go inside my home-globe and find my only other cool hat, which I got by killing my entire family at the age of 12 (AND THREE QUARTERS!!)

I combine the two and create, a Gentlemen's Fedora which instantly transforms the wielder into an immobile neckbeard that hates women. Realizing how powerful this armor is as a weapon, I put it into my Vault Room, located underneath my Bedroom, and above the Arcade & double-above the Dungeon of Pain & Pleasure (But mostly pain)

*I equip my new shoes before bed*

*I throw out my burned net, cause it's burnt. Also melt my golden clock down into two golden ingots*

*I dump the screaming blood in the sink and it calms down and says thanks for putting it out of its mystery when I drain it to The Oblivion Realm*

*I clean the bucket*

I got to bed and As I sleep, I get a dream fragment.
Spoiler:  
2x Tickets to Hawaiiopolis
1x Vaulted Gentlemen's Fedora
1x Equipped Chemically Ultra-Stable Shoes
1x Equipped Superheart
1x Batskin Glider
2x Dream Fragment
1x Equipped Control Collar
1x Equipped Bear Hands Lvl. 2
1x Item Cloning Machine with Control Collar
3x Mystery Potions
3x 8-Ball of Cocaine
8x Lump of Coal
3x Gold Ingot
2x Iron Ingot
1x Empty Bucket
1x Locked House-Globe
1x Wrapped Gift
1x Metal Detector
150x Cups of Oil
10x Oracle Bones
1x Rivertreefruit
1x Seed of First Life
1x Nobel Prize
1x Cool Demon Knife
1x Prophetic Tablet of Mesothelioma
1x Prophetic Tablet of Entrepreneurial Success.
I am a bot and this action was performed automatically. If you have any concerns, please follow this link: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=21473
~~~~~~~~~
I am the Meme King!
June 7, 2019: The Meme King has returned!
September 23, 2020: I have risen once more! I cannot be slain!
~~~~~~~~~

Userlvg
ASDF Prophet
ASDF Prophet

Post by Userlvg » Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:58 am

Later on durning my walk from the tiny village I meet a very fluffy white sheep! We talk because in these woods all animal life can talk and he gives me a magical pillow that empowers my rest with being very pleasant. I tell him of Ivokuftaf6666, a very kind Ivo with good nature and Froggychum a good Froggy. The fluffy sheep explains his sheep brothers and him will also give Ivokyuftaf6666 and Froggychum magical pillows when they meet them.

Far away this is happening:

“Is the grease bucket lid on tight hun?” Says a man driving a old pick up truck turned camper turned BLT mobile food truck. “It’s shut good” replies the lady who recently gave another man a BLT sandwich. The other man she saw earlier was randomly in the middle of nowhere sitting with five large kegs of something and seemed to be very happy he got a free sandwich. A shout from the drivers seat of the truck called out a “Good! This is bumpy country and I wanna use that grease for some eggs later on” Thinking of scrambled eggs fried in bacon grease was a delicious habitat of the driver. “Your making me hungry! I’m gonna check the lettuce!” Shouts the lady who then maneuvers a few bins in the truck to get to the lettuce storage bin. “Frank! Frank!” Whispers a sentient head of lettuce to another sentient head of lettuce “What is it Earl?” replies Frank minding his own business. “The lady is getting closer to our bin! Quit doing what your doing!” Says Earl “What I’m doing is trying to figure out what was that guy doing we saw back there and what was in the bulky five kegs!” Replies a frustrated Frank. The smell of bacon still lingering in the truck fills the lettuce bin when the lady opens it. Unnoticed a tiny fruit fly escapes the conversation of Frank and Earl.

Spoiler:  
1x sapphire
1x manic wand
1x pop up house
1x magic cup
1x magical pillow of pleasantness
Froggychum wrote:
Ivokyuftaf6666 wrote:
Sweet friend, thank you very much! For your satisfying positiveness, I have a lot of thankfulness.

Froggychum
JKL;'s Nightmare
JKL;'s Nightmare

Post by Froggychum » Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:08 pm

When i wake up, I decide to make my house in this quiet, gloomy place where nobody is cheery and annoying constantly. I craft my ten oracle bones into an Oracle Scepter which, once a day, gives me a prophetic tablet.

I dig my own grave. Not the first time I've done this, last time I was a POW and the Russians were so smug it was hilarious, they didn't even think to check the tool shed for my homemade super-virus. So many millions died for their idiocy, it was so heartwarming when their country still accepted them... as a fuel source exdee.

Anyway, when I'm done I place a giant Headstone made of solid gold saying "FROGGYCHUM IS AN EPIC GAMER. DONUT DISTURB" I fill the grave with Breathable Dirt, and put my globe inside. I teleport into it and check under my bed, sure enough, like every day for the last few days, there is loot: 10x coal, 5x iron, 3x gold and a diamond.

I also turn my 150 cups of oil int 1500 barrels. I put on my glider for easy gliding.

I snort the coke and go on an epic trip full of lots of dragons and also nudity but I won't tell you because it's being adapted into a rated-R TV show, fox already ordered 3 seasons im epic.

Waking up, i get two dream fragments for dreaming so powerfully.

I cough up a FREE LEVEL from all the kokane, and put it on my bearhands, they are now capable of causing earthquakes and sonic booms. they also have enough strength to destroy a giant (60ft, 4000 lbs // 2 tons) in one punch and eviscerate it into strands of flesh and blood and bone. can punch through titanium like butter. They are also big as a five pointed star made of basketballs, but a different shape. Imagine a Sink-sized cake, that's closer in shape probably.

I decide to play some video games
Spoiler:  
1x Equipped Superheart
1x Equipped Batskin Glider
4x Dream Fragment
1x Equipped Bear Hands Lvl. 3
3x Mystery Potions
18x Lump of Coal
7x Iron Ingot
6x Gold Ingot
1x Diamond
1x Empty Bucket
1x Locked House-Globe
1x Wrapped Gift
1x Metal Detector
1500x Barrels of Oil
10x Oracle Bones
1x Rivertreefruit
1x Seed of First Life
1x Nobel Prize
1x Cool Demon Knife
I am a bot and this action was performed automatically. If you have any concerns, please follow this link: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=21473
~~~~~~~~~
I am the Meme King!
~~~~~~~~~

Userlvg
ASDF Prophet
ASDF Prophet

Post by Userlvg » Sat Jun 22, 2019 4:18 am

One of the fluffy cute sheep’s finds Ivokyuftaf6666 and asks him if he would like a magic pillow. The other sheep know of Froggychums location but can’t find him because he’s underground at times, they keep on leaving pillows in that location adding up to thousands of magical pillows! Myself still walking in the forest I spot a magic mist far below and see what looks like a passage to it. I question myself on this new adventure when I see a strange animal like footprint in the ground in front of the passage. The footprint had large talons and was the size of my hand. Halfway down I became stuck! The ground was too wet to climb up and too slippery to get down! I took out my magic cup and filled it with water dripping off a rock, then suddenly a white fluffy furry dragon came swooping down and took a sip from my cup. It was so cute I had to let it have the whole drink. The magical dragon became my friend and she had the ability to teleport me to anyplace she landed if she nuzzled her forehead against me first. I found this out after I got a affectionate nuzzle from her, she flew off right after also enjoy my petting then I found myself on safe ground in a mist that rejuvenated my entire body. I also learn my dragon friend cannot be hurt in anyway because her energy is pure kindness.

Far away a fruit fly is enjoying getting tastes of microscopic organic material from BLT sandwiches. He does this often but this time something is on his mind. The conversation he overheard between Frank and Earl ignited his curiosity immensely! “What was that guy doing with five huge kegs? And what were in those kegs?” Fruit fly can’t take it any longer and with a burst of energy he starts his search! Fruit fly thinks of the area to the front of the BLT sandwich truck by the driver, he has learned to stay away from it because the window is always opened a little bit there. The powerful pull of outward wind would take him to a land unknown. “Lettuce can’t fly but fly is in my name!” Fruit fly says out loud right before being vacuumed out of the drivers side window but unheard by the driver. The force of the wind is strong and fruit fly brings his wings in close then barrel rolls, rolls head over feet, extends his feet out straight while his back down a air current, brings his legs up while bringing his head back to rotate fully to the front extending his arms through the air! Fruit fly lifts his arms up and head up bringing his feet down and lets his belly slow down his inertia. He extends his wings and flys! A group of pigeons see all this and cheer in amazement!

Spoiler:  
1x sapphire
1x manic wand
1x pop up house
1x magic cup
Froggychum wrote:
Ivokyuftaf6666 wrote:

Ivokyuftaf6666
Experienced Forum Gamer
Experienced Forum Gamer

Post by Ivokyuftaf6666 » Sat Jun 22, 2019 5:02 am

I say "Thank you, you are very generous" to the fluffy cute sheep and accept the pillow as a valuable gift from a lovable good friend. :smile:

:Ivokyuftaf6666: :Ivokyuftaf6666: :Ivokyuftaf6666: :Ivokyuftaf6666: :Ivokyuftaf6666: :Ivokyuftaf6666:
Spoiler:  
1 x sapphire
1 x cherries covered by chocolate
1 x meatball from a frog
1 x emerald
1 x topaz
1 x frying pan
1 x transparent box
1 x sugar
1 x chicken
1 x nest
1 x board
1 x magic pillow
:) :) :) :) :) :) :)
:)Ivokyuftaf6666 :)

Userlvg and Ivokyuftaf6666 are best friends to each other!
:-)
Userlvg wrote:Ivokyuftaf6666 is a sincerely kind-hearted person who is a genuine friend that's truly wonderful :D
Userlvg wrote:Ivokyuftaf6666 is amazing, great, admirable, sweet and lovable. :D
Froggychum wrote:i see why you get so many 6's in skewl. IVO IS EXCELLENT
atomtengeralattjaro wrote:Ivo is the kind of person who likes to be kind to others.
Ivokyuftaf6666 - Most Posts №1 in The ASDF Games Section! :-)

Froggychum
JKL;'s Nightmare
JKL;'s Nightmare

Post by Froggychum » Sat Jun 22, 2019 4:53 pm

After I get a #victoryroyale in Fartnuts BR, a parody game, the Gamer-Bocks begins to print my reward: a scrumptious mysterious nut that smells so awful I throw up and have a seizure.

I enter a coma.

In my coma, I sleepwalk over to that pile of giant pillows, and they heal me because they are so comfortable.

I wake out of my coma and seeing the nice pillows instantly know this is the work of Userlvg, he is far too kind. I decide it's time to repay him, with a visit. I create fifteen Mechanical Messenger Pigeons and send one to Userlvg's location (which I dunno) and it has a note saying

"Yo bro thanks for the pillows they saved my life, you wanna meet up and hang out sometime?"
-- Sincerely froggo the epik

I decide to by some Magical Peppermint Spread from a nearby Rotted Gnome named Gego'Gnamico, which I can put on my nose to improve my sense of smell ten-thousandfold but also be able to ignore unpleasant smells. I equip it. In exchange I touch him and he cries because nobody has been nice to him in 1000 years since he died and was buried here, his family doesnt visit anymore.
Spoiler:  
1x Equipped Magical Peppermint Spread
1x Equipped Superheart
4x Dream Fragment
1x Equipped Bear Hands Lvl. 3
3x Mystery Potions
18x Lump of Coal
7x Iron Ingot
6x Gold Ingot
1x Diamond
1x Empty Bucket
1x Locked House-Globe
1x Wrapped Gift
1x Metal Detector
1500x Barrels of Oil
1x Oracle Scepter
14x Mechanical Messenger Pigeons
1x Rivertreefruit
1x Seed of First Life
1x Nobel Prize
1x Cool Demon Knife
1x Scrumptious Stinknut
~~~~~~~~~
I am the Meme King!
~~~~~~~~~

Userlvg
ASDF Prophet
ASDF Prophet

Post by Userlvg » Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:30 am

The furry dragon knows the pigeons and other wild life and it takes them awhile to give me Froggychum’s note because their very happy to see each other. I read it and know I’m always on adventures and hanging out would be another adventure, I also try to give the pigeons a note saying to Froggychum that it was mostly the fluffy sheep’s doing but the pigeons and dragon are still in a conversation. I drink some ginger ale and become sleepy.

Meanwhile far away a fruit flys mind is focused on flight to the extreme precision. When the BLT food truck spotted the tired man with five kegs of something the lettuce bins inside the truck was open. Fruit fly flew into the lettuce bin shortly before the BLT food truck gave the man a sandwich without mayonnaise then left. Knowing a idea of where that all happened, Fruit fly knows the spot is close. “This is it I know it is!” Fruit fly says before noticing up ahead a egg salad sandwich food truck by the same man. A lady from inside the egg salad sandwich food truck shouts to the man “You look like you could use a sandwich, how do you want it?” The man sitting exhausted from carrying five heavy kegs of mayonnaise replies “can you leave out the mayonnaise?” The lady pauses for a moment then says “I can’t, it’s mixed into the egg salad.” Fruit fly then sees the lady hand the man a egg salad sandwich with mayonnaise mixed in and the man takes it.
Spoiler:  
1x sapphire
1x manic wand
1x pop up house
1x magic cup
1x note from Froggychum
Froggychum wrote:
Ivokyuftaf6666 wrote:

Froggychum
JKL;'s Nightmare
JKL;'s Nightmare

Post by Froggychum » Sun Jun 23, 2019 3:03 pm

I sit around bored for a while, before I realize that being bored is boring, so i decide to go hunt wild boars. I leave the cemetery but before I do I craft a Return Switch, which will teleport me back to around my grave whenever I use it, so I don't get lost from home. I bury my house-globe there and put up a sign saying "RIP Froggychum he sucked who cares lol" so nobody will pay any attention to my grave, even though my security is top notch not bottom notch because the globe is locked.

After I leave the ancient boneyard, I arrive in a Murky Marsh which seems empty, but then I realize it is very misty and I hear moaning and howling, and not the good kind. I stumble upon a group of werewolves howling at the moon, while a group of Mist Spirits watch on in longing as they moan sadly. I laugh and tell them to get a job, and they get mad and attack me. Luckily, my Bear Hands are more powerful than Wolf Claws and I defeat the wolves. However, the spirits are now mourning because I killed the things they were creeping on so they try to possess me but my control collar causes them to explode into ash. I pick up the wolf claw and the ash, getting 30 Ash and 4 wolf claws. I turn 4 wolf claws into two Bear Claws, which I use to upgrade my Bear Hands twice. They are now capable of instantly removing demigods from reality with no effort. One swipe can destroy a small planet, and three can delete an Earth-sized world. I try to delete the world we are on but realize that it is so infinitely huge that I don't even scrape an microorganism. Wow. Also I can kill upwards of 1 000 000 entities, fifteen times per second. (or 15M per second or 100 000 every 150th of a second, same thing each way)

I clone the 30 ash into 60, then 120, then 240 then 480 and i calm down and put it up to 500 before stopping.

I move onwards to the Piggie Forest.
Spoiler:  
1x Equipped Superheart
4x Dream Fragment
1x Equipped Bear Hands Lvl. 5
3x Mystery Potions
18x Lump of Coal
7x Iron Ingot
6x Gold Ingot
1x Diamond
1x Empty Bucket
1x Locked House-Globe
1x Wrapped Gift
1x Metal Detector
1500x Barrels of Oil
500x Ash
1x Oracle Scepter
1x Rivertreefruit
1x Seed of First Life
1x Nobel Prize
1x Cool Demon Knife
1x Scrumptious Stinknut
~~~~~~~~~
I am the Meme King!
~~~~~~~~~

Userlvg
ASDF Prophet
ASDF Prophet

Post by Userlvg » Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:49 am

Waking up from my sleepiness I see the pigeons are gone but luckily the furry dragon gave them my note to Froggychum. I’m still a little groggy from my nap and the furry dragon is super nice to wake up too and really affectionate. I’m petting the little dragon as she’s nuzzling me but then she flys off really quick. I walk for a long time and can’t find her but I find a clear flowing stream. “Wow this is great!” I say about to fill up my magic cup, just then I’m teleported to a beautiful field full of white flowers. I forgot the furry dragon can teleport me anywhere after nuzzling against me. She’s very happy to see me and starts flying all around swooping up and down. I see a light from far away and it flys in closer to reveal itself to be a beautiful fairy lady. She explains to me that all furry little dragons are magical like her and when the furry dragon I’m with drank some of my ginger ale she felt the deliciousness the dragon was experiencing. She wanted to try some too! And I gladly offered. I explained it had to be filled up first but there were no rivers or lakes around. The fairy couldn’t be teleported by the dragon and our quest began to find a nearby river or lake.

Meanwhile far away a fruit fly is munching on some tiny bits of egg salad sandwich that the man with the five kegs accidentally dropped. The man spending all day in the hot sun used the heat to slowly bend his hard piece of plastic. The large rectangle like plastic now has all its sides and corners slightly bent up giving it a sled like appearance on all sides. He can now pull it with the five kegs on top and possibly coast down small hills. A tuna salad food truck sees the tired man and stops to offer him a tuna salad sandwich. The man is delighted and the guy from the tuna salad food truck says “do you want cheese on it?” The man thinks for a moment and says “yes, thank you but can you leave out the mayo?” The guy in the tuna salad sandwich truck replies “It’s already mixed in, I have all the tuna salad in large kegs you got like there, pre made.” The man with the five heavy kegs now thinking about refrigeration is pulling his sled to the top of a hill eating a tuna salad sandwich. At the top he takes a bite while making sure the kegs are well supported, their all tied together and he wrapped the deflated rubber car tires around parts of himself for protection of worst case scenarios. Sitting on top of one of the kegs he uses a stick he found on the ground to give himself a push downhill. It’s a dizzy ride as the rectangle sled starts to spin. A grocery store employee that works at the store he bought the mayonnaise from happens to drive by and yells out his car “Are you whipping it up?” The car is much faster then the sled and the man on the sled doesn’t have time to respond. His mind starts working wonders while in a meditative state spinning out of control. He decides he will go to snow county, there he won’t have to worry about finding a giant refrigerator, plus he already made a sled.
Spoiler:  
1x sapphire
1x manic wand
1x pop up house
1x magic cup
1x note from Froggychum
1x love letter from a beautiful fairy lady
Froggychum wrote:
Ivokyuftaf6666 wrote:

Froggychum
JKL;'s Nightmare
JKL;'s Nightmare

Post by Froggychum » Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:38 pm

As i walk to the Piggie Forest, i pick up a Murkwood Stick and craft a Murkwood Walking Stick, and then I bring it to life by hitting the dab like Grand Wizard Caliphate, the most powerful being in this realm, he owns four moons. Suddenly, I have a companion which is a Murk-Dwelling Wooden-Walker and i kill him for a Randomite Stick, which when I lick it, turns into a randomized stick.

I do this two moer times and get three total Randomite Sticks. As I see the Piggie Forest on the horizon, I clone my 500 ash into thrice into 1500 Ash then once more into 3000 Ash. Then, I combine the ash with the oil barrels 2:1 ratio to get Ashoil which is a superfuel!

I also find a Walnut and an Acorn, combining them into a Walcorn which I mix with my Scrumptious Stinknut to get a Stenwalcorn, which I break open to get 3x SEEDS OF FIRST LIFE.

I arrive at the piggie forest, and take a breather before entering
Spoiler:  
1x Equipped Superheart
4x Dream Fragment
3x Randomite Sticks
3x Mystery Potions
18x Lump of Coal
7x Iron Ingot
6x Gold Ingot
1x Diamond
1x Empty Bucket
1x Locked House-Globe
1x Wrapped Gift
1x Metal Detector
1500x Barrels of Ashoil Superfuel
1x Oracle Scepter
1x Rivertreefruit
4x Seed of First Life
1x Nobel Prize
1x Cool Demon Knife
~~~~~~~~~
I am the Meme King!
~~~~~~~~~

Ivokyuftaf6666
Experienced Forum Gamer
Experienced Forum Gamer

Post by Ivokyuftaf6666 » Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:25 pm

I used the magic pillow I possess, to revive the Murk-Dwelling Wooden-Walker happily. :smile:
Then I enjoyed the wonderful sweet taste of my cherries covered by chocolate. :smile:

Spoiler:  
1 x sapphire
1 x meatball from a frog
1 x emerald
1 x topaz
1 x frying pan
1 x transparent box
1 x sugar
1 x chicken
1 x nest
1 x board
1 x magic pillow

Userlvg wrote:Ivokyuftaf6666 is a sincerely kind-hearted person who is a genuine friend that's truly wonderful :D
Userlvg wrote:Ivokyuftaf6666 is amazing, great, admirable, sweet and lovable. :D
atomtengeralattjaro wrote:Ivo is the kind of person who likes to be kind to others.

Userlvg
ASDF Prophet
ASDF Prophet

Post by Userlvg » Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:46 am

“Furry Dragon! Every time you muzzle me I think your going to fly away and teleport me somewhere” I say *nuzzle nuzzle* from the furry dragon. The fairy shouts from further down “a stream is here!” I reply “time to drink some ginger ale!” *nuzzle nuzzle* furry dragon to my arm and I say happily “your gonna have some too.” We all enjoy ginger ale and the furry dragon nuzzles me then flys away and the fairy thanks me and also flys away. I fill my magical cup with more water from the river, take a sip of ginger ale then I tell myself “I bet Ivokyuftaf6666 is eating chocolate covered cherries somewhere, maybe I’ll see if I can try one too! I don’t really like cherries by themselves but I have liked them in cookies and for flavor. It’s still a quest for this loot game worth trying!” I make my way on my new adventure.

Far away a sheriff on a snowmobile pulls up to a man with a ice crusted beard and snow shoes pulling a large sled with five large kegs on it. The sheriff says “How ya doing? I’m a new sheriff in town and looks like you’ve lived here for awhile. I’m trying to find my way to this intersection *points on map* and you know, you can barely see the road out here in this weather!” The man with the five huge kegs of mayonnaise replies “I just arrived here myself, that intersection your talking about I passed about twelve miles that way *points in direction*” The young sheriff replies “thanks, I know where I’m going now.” The sheriff turns his snowmobile around and drives around. The man pulling the sled of mayonnaise used his momentum to keep a average speed for about fourteen to twenty miles. By conversing with the sheriff, he now had to build momentum back up. A tree was close by and using some of his tie downs and deflated car tires he should be able to spring back into momentum quickly.
Spoiler:  
1x sapphire
1x manic wand
1x pop up house
1x magic cup
1x note from Froggychum
Froggychum wrote:
Ivokyuftaf6666 wrote:

Froggychum
JKL;'s Nightmare
JKL;'s Nightmare

Post by Froggychum » Wed Jun 26, 2019 4:49 pm

Suddenly, right before I enter the forest, I see the Murk-Dwelling Wood-Walker come back to life and im like wtf lol i thought I killed you, so I kill him again and bury his body under 3000 feet of dirt, making a mountain known as Murkdwellingwoodwalker Mountain or Mt. Mudwwowa fo' short.

I did this by cloning some dirt. However, after cloning approximately 3000 times, I realize that I'm tired so I steal a bird's egg from their nest and eat it, then i steal the other one and they were both scrumptious in my gut-holes.

Also i realize that a mutation occured (which is like 1/5000 chance for dirt, which is medium stability) and I find a Purpleworm and I clone it into 30 Purpleworms and then I mix them with the 1500 barrels of Ashoil making 1500 barrels of Purpleworm Ashoil, an Uberfuel, which is 10x better than Superfuel ashoil.

(i got another randomized stick for killing the revived guy)

I turn the 4 randomite sticks into a Randomite Scaffold, which will become a random cubic meter block of random resource when I spit on it, but not if anyone else does, because I clone and put a control collar on it.

Now, I enter the forest and my quest to hunt boars is almost complete, as I walk in, 1000 Mushroom Minimen assault me, thinking I am an evil giant come to take their Gooberries. So, I massacre their people and burn their homes. They started it lol.

Anyway, then I take their 1000 Gooberries, which are very small, so it's just enough to make a Gooberry Pie. I move into the forest and see a boar in the brambles, I decide to fart loudly and it sees me, and rushes at me...

to be continued!
Spoiler:  
1x Equipped Superheart
4x Dream Fragment
1x Gooberry Pie
1x Randomite Scaffold with Control Collar
3x Mystery Potions
18x Lump of Coal
7x Iron Ingot
6x Gold Ingot
1x Diamond
1x Empty Bucket
1x Locked House-Globe
1x Wrapped Gift
1x Metal Detector
1500x Barrels of Purpleworm Ashoil Uberfuel
1x Oracle Scepter
1x Rivertreefruit
4x Seed of First Life
1x Nobel Prize
1x Cool Demon Knife
~~~~~~~~~
I am the Meme King!
~~~~~~~~~

Userlvg
ASDF Prophet
ASDF Prophet

Post by Userlvg » Fri Jun 28, 2019 3:19 am

I have no way of knowing where Ivo and the chocolate covered cherries are but I randomly make my way with that being my intention. I think I’m getting closer because I can see palm trees with coconuts on them. I climb up a tree and enjoy the tasty fruit of a coconut. “I know I’m almost there!” I say then *poof* I’m teleported to a land that smells strongly of spices! All sorts of spices from sweet to spicy. I see the furry dragon there and know she was the one to teleport me. Apparently she loves flying around and smelling all the spices that grow. “Thanks for showing me this” I say to her when she nuzzles me affectionately. She flys away and I’m in a new land.

Far away momentum has been built up from a large sling shot like device made from old car tubing and tie downs. The ingenuity of the Man refrigerating his mayonnaise outside is genius! His sling shot device thrusted him and his sled back into pace and released itself after, thus allowing him to keep all needed materials. He passes a sign that reads “Welcome to Deep fried city” the smell of food is overwhelming and he quickly takes a large rod he had it the back of the sled and thrusts it in the ground! His forearms are strong and he swings around 180 degrees pulling also swinging the sled keeping his momentum! He knows he’s going to eat all his mayonnaise faster then he wants to if he goes into Deep fried City. Later on he does the same thing seeing a sign that reads “All welcome Chicken Wing Haven” Sure, blue cheese or ranch dressing is more known of to eat with chicken wings, but he’s a man who loves his wings covered in mayonnaise.
Spoiler:  
1x sapphire
1x manic wand
1x pop up house
1x magic cup
1x note from Froggychum
Froggychum wrote:
Ivokyuftaf6666 wrote:

Froggychum
JKL;'s Nightmare
JKL;'s Nightmare

Post by Froggychum » Sat Jun 29, 2019 3:11 pm

Im being attacked! luckily, ima true gamer, and I pull out my Cool Demon Knife, which slices it in twain. It's so epic that mark twain shows up and gives me a copy of The Bible, with his signature! This is odd, because when he was alive he was critical of religion. I rip off his face and reveal a terrifying monster! but i rip at it again and reveal an angry human! thanks shaggy and scooby from the mystery crew, you taught me that all real monsters are actually humans are i am of a shameful breed. thanks! childrens minds have less constitution than a soggy orange, this is a great way to reset history and start a race of super soldiers, just sayin'.

Now that i've killed one boar, i've killed em all.. well not really but i can now. I pick up his drops of 5 fur and 5 meat, and commit an extinction. within the hour, i've killed all 12 332 other boars in the forest, giving me 61665 Fur and 61665 Meat. I craft them together to make 61665 Furry Meat, and then I craft those into 96 Super-Stacked Beast-Golems (Using 640 Furry Meat each time.). I still have 225 furry meat left, which i let rot into 450 rot, and then clone into 900 Rot.

These 96 Super-Stacked Beast-Golems are cool and all, but I decide to combine 64 of them an Uber-Stacked Beast-Golem and that leaves 35 weak ones alive. I let the uber-stacked feast on them until he gets to Level 35.

I put him in a Summoning Staff, and now have a Summoning Staff for LVL 35 Uber-Stacked Beast-Golem, which is very powerful.
Also, my demon knife is now level 5, and i equip it in my offhand. I grow a third arm from pure willpower and put my summoning staff in it, it's directly in the middle of my chest, but can retract to the size of an atom at will.

I also remember that i have a weapon vaulted, but i remember it's too scary to wear but i can put it on because I personally have a control colalr equipped, so it cannot destroy my mind. I mad dash back to my home and go inside, equipping the fedora and gaining the power of 1000x obese-man-sized screeching frogs with the ability to go into uncontrollable rages. i don't lose any of the benefits of being a functioning human or having a working libido or not wanting to do terrible things for stupid reasons. I also have the power to open any door, which is cool.

I throw out my bucket and my metal detector cause it's been beeping quietly in my hammerspace since i picked up the iron ingots

I clone my 900 ash into 1800 and then 3600 and throw out 600 to grow a Seed of First Life, and take it. The 3000 goes into my fuel and I turn it into 1500x Barrels of Purpleworm Rotashoil Gooberfuel, 1 gram is more powerful than the energy released in a supernova.
Spoiler:  
1x Equipped Gentlemen's Fedora
1x Equipped Superheart
4x Dream Fragment
1x Gooberry Pie
1x Third-Handed Equipped Summoning Staff for LVL 35 Uber-Stacked Beast-Golem
1x Off-Handed Equipped Cool Demon Knife Lvl. 5
3x Mystery Potions
18x Lump of Coal
7x Iron Ingot
6x Gold Ingot
1x Diamond
1x Locked House-Globe
1x Wrapped Gift
1500x Barrels of Purpleworm Rotashoil Gooberfuel.
1x Oracle Scepter
1x Rivertreefruit
4x Seed of First Life
1x Nobel Prize
~~~~~~~~~
I am the Meme King!
~~~~~~~~~

Ivokyuftaf6666
Experienced Forum Gamer
Experienced Forum Gamer

Post by Ivokyuftaf6666 » Sat Jun 29, 2019 4:45 pm

*uses the magic pillow to revive the boars.* :smile:

Userlvg
ASDF Prophet
ASDF Prophet

Post by Userlvg » Sun Jun 30, 2019 3:57 am

The words “don’t step on me!” brings my attention to the ground seeing a little plant in a bushel of other little plants. “I didn’t see you there, are you a spice?” Getting a reply “yes, we all are” then the little bushel bunched together and out came a cloud of dust! At first surprised, I jumped back then there was a pleasant aroma. “You all smell nice, and I think I will awhile too.” I replied feeling good from their spices. The little bushel of spices all laughed giddily and I continued my walk. I soon find a river and fill up my magical cup, I sit and before I get up a chipmunk looking creature but fluffier and with bigger ears comes up and says “You met my friends the bushel of spices, their spice is pleasant along with their company.” I reply “I agree, and happy you noticed” I went back to the river and fill up my cup letting the fluffy chipmunk like creature with big ears have some. He likes it so much he asks me to follow him and I do. He explains a long time ago another human was here and dropped something. That something is too heavy for the chipmunk creature or any of the other creatures to move. The little creature points out where it is and I wipe away leaves. “It’s a sword!” I say. I pick it up and notice it has great power.

Far away and in the very distant future is the man with the five kegs of mayonnaise. His journey to the cold lands for outdoor refrigeration brought many adventures and soon he had the idea of time travel to find future food preservatives that could keep his mayonnaise lasting even longer then below freezing temperatures could do. Apparently creating a time traveling device with the materials he had on hand only enabled him to travel 989 years to the future but appearing in the same location. In 989 years nothing has changed in his location and then suddenly he hears “Hey! You look like you’ve lived here for awhile. I’m the new sheriff plus tuna fish salad sandwich truck driver and I’m trying to find my way to this intersection *points on map*” The man with the large quantity of mayo points in the direction of the intersection. “Thanks!” The young sheriff/tuna fish salad sandwich truck driver replies then says “how about a sandwich?” The man with his sled says happily “sure! thanks, but can you leave out the mayonnaise?” The sheriff/tuna fish salad sandwich truck driver says “there all pre made with mayo.” The man with his heavy kegs says “that’s good, I like mayonnaise anyways.”

Spoiler:  
1x sapphire
1x manic wand
1x pop up house
1x magic cup
1x note from Froggychum
1x magical sword of awesome power
Froggychum wrote:
Ivokyuftaf6666 wrote:

Froggychum
JKL;'s Nightmare
JKL;'s Nightmare

Post by Froggychum » Mon Jul 01, 2019 12:54 pm

I hear the unpleasant sounds of zombified boars begging for the return to their afterlife as they bleed and rot while still feeling all the pain.

Wow Ivo that is so evil omg! I would've at least given them the option to become spirits that will serve forever in servitude... but to each sinner their own lol

Anyway, I suddenly get a tablet from my staff that says

"You will meet userlvg, ivokyuftaf6666 and some dude with mayonnaise under a bridge full of cheese-trolls"

I decide to go back to my house and sit around for a while.

Meanwhile, Mt. Mudwwowa is evolving life inside it's crust, a nation of Micro-Dwarves calling themselves Acolytes of Jermin are building a Heat Star to fuel their cities but i am unaware of this.

I decide to take a nap and to get to bed i count sheep, and I count 112 of them and get 112 Sleepfleece, which when I wake up later (with a Dream Fragment) i CRAFT into 7 Sleepfleece Tunics which I need someone to wear. I decide to capture 7 dwarves, and I create a Life-scanner to find them, but i end of finding the aforementioned microdwarves, they are too small to wear a full tunic, so I capture 49 of them and cut my tunics into those many pieces.

Then, I put the 49 MicroDwarves to sleep in a new room of my house called the MicroDwarf Emporium, and I create a robot to clip their toenails, so i can harvest their Dwarven Toenails, which can be used to make Dworffscal, which is a strong metal-like biological material that can be used to make armor.
Spoiler:  
1x Equipped Gentlemen's Fedora
1x Equipped Superheart
5x Dream Fragment
1x Gooberry Pie
1x Third-Handed Equipped Summoning Staff for LVL 35 Uber-Stacked Beast-Golem
1x Off-Handed Equipped Cool Demon Knife Lvl. 5
3x Mystery Potions
18x Lump of Coal
7x Iron Ingot
6x Gold Ingot
1x Diamond
1x Locked House-Globe
1x Wrapped Gift
1500x Barrels of Purpleworm Rotashoil Gooberfuel.
1x Oracle Scepter
1x Rivertreefruit
4x Seed of First Life
1x Nobel Prize
1x Prophetic Tablet of Meet N' Greet.
Edit: my house now has 5 rooms, which are The Bedroom, the Vault, the Arcade, the Dungeon of Pain & Pleasure but Mostly Pain & the MicroDwarf Emporium.
~~~~~~~~~
I am the Meme King!
~~~~~~~~~

Userlvg
ASDF Prophet
ASDF Prophet

Post by Userlvg » Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:48 pm

The sun shines bright on me holding my sword. Its handle is hot from the heat conducting through its blade. “This is super exciting! It’s what I’ve been waiting for!” I shout out loud with a child’s joy. I spin around and swing the sword, then slash it through the air “It’s very heavy, but super cool! I’ll find a way to carry it wherever I go!” I look down and notice my shoe lace is untied and set the sword down for a moment to tie my shoe then *poof!” with a cloud of cartoony like smoke I disappear and reappear next to the little furry white dragon who starts nuzzling me with her affection. She’s always cute even when she teleports me unexpectedly and even this time after I found a extremely cool sword then got teleported without it. I look around where I am and it reminds me of a area close to Froggychums house! The furry dragon flys away and I start walking in Froggychums houses direction.

Far away, 989 years in the future, “Put down your egg salad sandwich! This is it! The final process!” A scientist says to another scientist. The other scientist still holding his egg salad sandwich says “He doesn’t have to put down his sandwich.” Then points at the man with the five large kegs of mayonnaise. The first scientist says “he’s not even eating a sandwich!” The other scientist says while taking a bite of his egg salad sandwich “I just saw him eat one.” The first scientist replies, “we all like egg salad sandwich’s but not the time to have that debate.” The first scientist pushes a button and a loud sound starts coming from the giant device in front of them. Out of the spicket a glowing liquid fills a vile. “It’s completed, quickly, give it to the man who always asks to leave the mayo out of his egg salad sandwich’s!” the other scientist grabs the vile and gives the man with the five kegs his super future food preservative. The man is very happy and pleased and the scientist says to him “we also upgraded your sled.” His sled now can hold six heavy kegs of mayonnaise instead of only five. The man then travels back 989 years to the past knowing that his mayonnaise will be safe even without freon refrigeration. He’s pulling his sled and he starts hearing music. It goes in melody “troll, troll, troll, we are trolling for cheese, it’s a dairy good day, we’re in a dairy good way, troll, troll, troll, we are trolling for cheese, we harvest the cheddar because it makes us feel better.” Then the cheese trolls start singing separately, ones sings to another and so on “trolling for cheese” “we are indeed!” “harvest the cheddar” “makes us feel better!”. The man gets closer to the bridge and this song gets louder. He remembers being young eating mayonnaise and cheese sandwich’s and knows this may be a adventure he can’t pass on.
Spoiler:  
1x sapphire
1x manic wand
1x pop up house
1x magic cup
1x note from Froggychum
Froggychum wrote:
Ivokyuftaf6666 wrote: