Loot Game

A place for forum games
Froggychum
JKL;'s Nightmare
JKL;'s Nightmare

Re: Loot Game

Post by Froggychum » Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:03 pm

Since Ivo is taking a while to answer the door, I figure he has left, so I decide to take a nap, to get rested up for an impromptu vacation!

As I sleep, I get a Dream Fragment! Use nine at once to construct an instantaneous dream!
Spoiler:  
1x Healing dog plushie
1x Batskin Glider
1x Dream Fragment.
1x Equipped Control Colar
1x Equipped Bear Hands Lvl. 2
3x Mystery Potions
3x 8-Ball of Cocaine
1x Broken Protractor
3x Lump of Coal
1x Iron Ingot
1x Locked Houseglobe
1x Wrapped Gift
1x Metal Detector
1x Tiny Yellow Jacket
1x Clone of Chocolate-Covered Cherries
1x Item Cloning Machine
1x Polished Ruby
150x Cups of Oil
1x Chicken Clone
1x Nobel Prize
1x Polished Congratulations Note
1x Cool Demon Knife
1x Yellow tulip
I am a bot and this action was performed automatically. If you have any concerns, please follow this link: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=21473
~~~~~~~~~
I am the Meme King!
June 7, 2019: The Meme King has returned!
~~~~~~~~~

Userlvg
ASDF Prophet
ASDF Prophet

Post by Userlvg » Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:07 pm

I wake up and bring Froggychum the cookies, cake and carrot crumbs to be cloned. I start knocking on the door.
Spoiler:  
1x cup of coffee with sugar minus two sip stirred
1x sapphire
1x manic wand
1x cloned coffee and cake crumbs mixed with carrot crumbs
1x pop up house
userlvg (quotes edited)
Froggychum wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:58 am
Forum games are satisfying, especially with my friends Ivo and Userlvg :D
Ivokyuftaf6666 wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 4:14 pm
L-Lovey-dovey, genuinely kind.
V-Virtuous, and with pure mind.
G-Good friend, whom I am lucky to find.
Ivokyuftaf6666 wrote: You are a true friend.

Froggychum
JKL;'s Nightmare
JKL;'s Nightmare

Post by Froggychum » Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:24 pm

I wake up to User's lovely and rythmic knocking, and let him in with a smile.

I take that entire clusterheck of an item from you and clone it.. However since the DNA is impure, I accidentally create a Frankenstein Pastry! It begins trying to kill me, but I manage to clone a control collar onto it and tell it to get in my inventory!

I thank you and begin cleaning up a little. I throw out my Broken Protractor, Congratulations note (which i crumpled when I slept with it in my pocket), Yellow Tulip (which is rotten), Chicken Clone (died), Tiny Yellow Jacket (too small doesnt fit) and the chocolate covered cherries (which I tasted but didn't like, unfortunately)

I check under my bed, find five Lumps of Coal, meaning the number is growing! I also find two iron ingots and a gold ingot.

I ask you (userlvg) if you want to do anything before I go on my vacation, or if you want to come.

Spoiler:  
1x Healing dog plushie
1x Batskin Glider
1x Dream Fragment
1x Equipped Control Collar
1x Frankenstein Pastry wearing a Control Collar
3x Mystery Potions
3x 8-Ball of Cocaine
8x Lump of Coal
2x Iron Ingot
1x Gold Ingot.
1x Locked Houseglobe
1x Wrapped Gift
1x Metal Detector
1x Item Cloning Machine
1x Polished Ruby
150x Cups of Oil
1x Nobel Prize
1x Cool Demon Knife
I am a bot and this action was performed automatically. If you have any concerns, please follow this link: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=21473
~~~~~~~~~
I am the Meme King!
~~~~~~~~~

Userlvg
ASDF Prophet
ASDF Prophet

Post by Userlvg » Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:01 am

Sure I’ll go! Thank you :D

Suddenly I remember my magic wand that turns guns into cute plushies. With a quick idea and I take the control collar off Frankenstein Pastry! The little pastry with a unwanted attitude starts chasing me around. I run to the door outside and trip! Smelling delicious baked goods coming closer I get the energy to get up and start running again. Now both me and Frankenstein Pasty are outside, I’m still running away from the sentient baked good but I turn around running backwards and away. I repeatedly start pointing my wand at the ground below Frankenstein Pasty as I run. “I know some part of a gun has ended up in the ground at some point in time!” I shout. Suddenly earth explodes up under Frankenstein Pasty causing the oven fresh treat to fall back. Out of the ground appears a plushie that’s pink with pink fox ears that are white on the inside. The plushie is the size of a shoe with short arms and legs that are furry half way down. It’s tail similar to a squirrels bushy tail is twitching slightly at its against its back. The plushies belly is pink but a little lighter. The bear like face is reminiscent of a teddy bear with cute black eyes that gaze at Frankenstein Pasty. Suddenly the plushie lays down on its side and stretches it’s out arms and legs looking longer and starts rolling sideways on the ground to Frankenstein Pasty like a cooking rolling pin. The sentient baked good who is Frankenstein Pasty is overwhelmed with joy because of the wands power to find self cuteness. Frankenstein Pasty bends down reaching out arms to let the plushie roll right up heart to heart.
Spoiler:  
1x sapphire
1x manic wand
1x pop up house
userlvg (quotes edited)
Froggychum wrote:
Ivokyuftaf6666 wrote:

Froggychum
JKL;'s Nightmare
JKL;'s Nightmare

Post by Froggychum » Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:08 pm

Aww, that's so nice! I allow the now tamed and non-deadly frankenpastry free, but I take my control collar back and put it onto my Item Cloning Machine, because it's very powerful, and i don't want anybody touching it without permission (to avoid further monstrosity-creations)

I ask you if you want to go to Hawaiiopolis for vacation, it's a cyberpunk version of Hawaii. I already have two tickets.

(I also let the frankpaste run free!)
Spoiler:  
2x Tickets to Hawaiiopolis
1x Healing dog plushie
1x Batskin Glider
1x Dream Fragment
1x Item Cloning Machine with Control Collar
3x Mystery Potions
3x 8-Ball of Cocaine
8x Lump of Coal
2x Iron Ingot
1x Gold Ingot.
1x Locked Houseglobe
1x Wrapped Gift
1x Metal Detector
1x Polished Ruby
150x Cups of Oil
1x Nobel Prize
1x Cool Demon Knife
~~~~~~~~~
I am the Meme King!
~~~~~~~~~

Userlvg
ASDF Prophet
ASDF Prophet

Post by Userlvg » Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:04 am

I decline unless you can also bring Ivokyuftaf6666. Suddenly and randomly a giant elephant 🐘 runs by and then is out of sight.
Spoiler:  
1x sapphire
1x manic wand
1x pop up house
userlvg (quotes edited)
Froggychum wrote:
Ivokyuftaf6666 wrote:

Ivokyuftaf6666
Experienced Forum Gamer
Experienced Forum Gamer

Post by Ivokyuftaf6666 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:07 am

The caring attitude of Userlvg is healing and encouraging for return. :smile: Thank you, my good friend! :smile:

On the way back, I found a plushie of a dog.
*Gives the plushie to Userlvg as a sign of gratefulness for the suggestion *. :smile:

:Ivokyuftaf6666: :Ivokyuftaf6666: :Ivokyuftaf6666: :Ivokyuftaf6666: :Ivokyuftaf6666: :Ivokyuftaf6666:
:) :) :) :) :) :) :)
:)Ivokyuftaf6666 :)

Quotations, all from my beloved Games section. :smile:
Userlvg wrote:Ivokyuftaf6666 is a sincerely kind-hearted person who is a genuine friend that's truly wonderful :D
Userlvg wrote:Ivokyuftaf6666 is amazing, great, admirable, sweet and lovable. :D
Froggychum wrote:i see why you get so many 6's in skewl. IVO IS EXCELLENT
atomtengeralattjaro wrote:Ivo is the kind of person who likes to be kind to others.
Ivokyuftaf6666 - Most Posts №1 in The ASDF Games Section! :-)

Userlvg
ASDF Prophet
ASDF Prophet

Post by Userlvg » Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:15 am

Thank you, *accepting the plushie of the dog*

Froggychum, is there any way we can get Ivokyuftaf6666 a ticket too? I also suggest having a private area that is more secluded and safe in cyberpunk Hawaii.
Spoiler:  
1x sapphire
1x manic wand
1x pop up house
1x plushie dog
userlvg (quotes edited)
Froggychum wrote:
Ivokyuftaf6666 wrote:

Froggychum
JKL;'s Nightmare
JKL;'s Nightmare

Post by Froggychum » Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:30 am

I only have two tickets guys! I could get a third one, but it would involve a murder plot... and I don't think you'd be interested :(

I could always buy one, but I'm kind of saving up for a vacation so I can relax after going on this vacation, you know? Vacations are exhausting.

If I had the tickets, I could get you guys whatever safe, quiet place you like. But I'd be chasing thrills, man.

*Remembers i have an item cloner*

Well, if you really want a ticket, I can forge one, but that's highly illegal... I'm in tho, if you are, ivo :)
Spoiler:  
1x Healing dog plushie
1x Batskin Glider
1x Dream Fragment
3x Mystery Potions
3x 8-Ball of Cocaine
8x Lump of Coal
2x Iron Ingot
1x Gold Ingot.
1x Locked Houseglobe
1x Wrapped Gift
1x Metal Detector
1x Polished Ruby
150x Cups of Oil
1x Nobel Prize
1x Cool Demon Knife
~~~~~~~~~
I am the Meme King!
~~~~~~~~~

Userlvg
ASDF Prophet
ASDF Prophet

Post by Userlvg » Sun Jun 16, 2019 3:34 am

Suddenly a Thrill jumps out and asks Froggychum to chase him. I have never seen this playful creature called a Thrill before but apparently they enjoy being chased. I explain to the Thrill that Froggychum was speaking of adventure, using the word thrill for a word that can also mean exciting. The Thrill looking confused for a short moment quickly turns confident saying that he is on a adventure! That adventure is to be chased by Froggychum! The Thrill says he is the most exciting Thrill of his kind to be chased and Froggychum will want to chase him for days. More and more Thrills start coming overhearing the conversation and some are very tiny and others very large! They all start to associate Froggychum as a new play friend with endless amounts of energy for chasing.
Spoiler:  
1x sapphire
1x manic wand
1x pop up house
1x plushie dog
userlvg (quotes edited)
Froggychum wrote:
Ivokyuftaf6666 wrote:

Froggychum
JKL;'s Nightmare
JKL;'s Nightmare

Post by Froggychum » Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:50 pm

AAAAAHHH! They're everywhere! Kill them with fire before they lay eggs!

Oh wait.. they're friendly. Okay, well my cardio sucks, so lemme put on a Superheart for a second, it gives me peak human cardio!

*EQUIPS ITEM*

Okay, let's do this!

I begin to furiously chase these weird creatures, it takes a while for me to catch one so I hire a hobo for 5 bucks to wait around an alley with a net. Luckily, he is eager to help because he needs the five dollars and knows that I can easily find another hobo to pay 4 bucks for the same job. That's the benefit of being the only person with a house in Wander Village, where I live [in this game]. Also schadenfreude is a nice feeling.

After he catches the guy in the net, I take the net and the Thrill from him and pay him his four dollars, he leaves to go buy mayonnaise. Then, I hold the Thrill hostage and demand that every other Thrill gets in the net with him or else he will be executed by the end of the hour.

I also pass the time by making a golden clock.
Spoiler:  
1x Thrill in a Net
1x Equipped Superheart
1x Golden Clock
1x Healing dog plushie
1x Batskin Glider
1x Dream Fragment
3x Mystery Potions
3x 8-Ball of Cocaine
8x Lump of Coal
2x Iron Ingot
1x Gold Ingot.
1x Locked Houseglobe
1x Wrapped Gift
1x Metal Detector
1x Polished Ruby
150x Cups of Oil
1x Nobel Prize
1x Cool Demon Knife
~~~~~~~~~
I am the Meme King!
~~~~~~~~~

Userlvg
ASDF Prophet
ASDF Prophet

Post by Userlvg » Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:29 pm

Soft calming music plays as eyes open wide in amazement. Two dollars off with use of a store card for a extra large size tub of mayonnaise that costs regular four dollars. The man Froggychum paid four dollars has a store card, he reaches out grabbing the jug with two hands! The weight of the tub coming off the shelf brings his arms down a bit and he has to lift it back up getting it in his shopping cart. *squeek squeek* goes the shopping carts wheels and the man thinks “I got the squeaky shopping cart” while walking past other peoples carts who aren’t squeaking. Standing in line he puts his mayo on the checkout belt and it moves up front near the cashier waiting to be scanned after the customer in front of him pays for their groceries. A customer gets in line behind him and starts placing their items on the belt. He does a quick glance to see what their getting. Seeing bacon, lettuce and some potato chips he thinks “I bet that will all go good with mayonnaise”.

The Thrills cheer happily after Froggychum tells their friend will be executed in an hour. They all run off and the Thrill in the net says “I can’t wait! Your the best” I ask the Thrill why the other Thrills ran off. He explains because a celebration is soon to be executed by Froggychum then more chasing will take place afterwards by Froggychum and he hopes that Froggychum will execute another celebration after the next catch. The other Thrills return bringing lots of food and cooking devices. Some bring musical instruments and start playing, others start dancing and others start building structures for relaxing and celebrating.
Spoiler:  
1x sapphire
1x manic wand
1x pop up house
1x plushie dog
userlvg (quotes edited)
Froggychum wrote:
Ivokyuftaf6666 wrote:

Froggychum
JKL;'s Nightmare
JKL;'s Nightmare

Post by Froggychum » Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:17 pm

I am caught off guard that these creatures are excited to see their friend be executed, i wonder for a moment that they might not understand what I mean... Oh well!

I join in on the party and eat lots of food and dance a lot. After 59 minutes, I get bored and decide to execute the little guy earlier than expected.

As the Thrill wiggles happily, I take out a Bazooka and blow him into little pieces. Unfortunately, this is a Soul-Burning, Torturer's Bazooka, meaning it caused him incredibly pain and destroyed his soul (meaning he cant be brought back to life)

I look back to see if everyone is still partying, if they are I will kill the rest of them.
Spoiler:  
1x Burned Net
1x Equipped Superheart
1x Golden Clock
1x Healing dog plushie
1x Batskin Glider
1x Dream Fragment
3x Mystery Potions
3x 8-Ball of Cocaine
8x Lump of Coal
2x Iron Ingot
1x Gold Ingot.
1x Locked Houseglobe
1x Wrapped Gift
1x Metal Detector
1x Polished Ruby
150x Cups of Oil
1x Nobel Prize
1x Cool Demon Knife
1x Soul-Burning, Torturer's Bazooka
~~~~~~~~~
I am the Meme King!
~~~~~~~~~

Userlvg
ASDF Prophet
ASDF Prophet

Post by Userlvg » Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:41 am

Luckily the Thrills have mastered time and space ages ago and centuries later. They know that Froggychum will eventually take a Soul burning, torturers bazooka against one of their Thrills. While Froggychum was partying with the other Thrills they swapped out the real Thrill he caught with a leaf that they then casted a spell on to make appear like the real Thrill. The soul burning, tortures bazooka seemed to work but with no soul to burn it permanently broke. All the Thrills quickly leave right after a flying Love Happiness Fairy swoops down and kisses Froggychum on the cheek then flys away saying “I’ll always be with you!” Turtles wearing jean jackets quickly move in picking up all the pieces of the broken soul burning, tortures bazooka then leave very fast before anyone can say anything.

Down the road at the grocery store competitive mayonnaise is adding coupon deals to stores already discounted rates for card holders. With two dollars left the man that helped Froggychum has a difficult decision to make.
Spoiler:  
1x sapphire
1x manic wand
1x pop up house
userlvg (quotes edited)
Froggychum wrote:
Ivokyuftaf6666 wrote:

Froggychum
JKL;'s Nightmare
JKL;'s Nightmare

Post by Froggychum » Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:00 pm

I sit there dumbfounded.

That's it, I'm sooo done with chasing Thrills.

I head over to the abandoned graveyard and take a swim in the screaming blood lake. While I'm there, I find 15 Oracle Bones and a Bucket which I fill with screaming blood!

After a nice day , I head back home and kick everyone out, including all the Thrills still hiding in the drapes.

I Goto Sleep
Spoiler:  
1x Burned Net
1x Equipped Superheart
1x Golden Clock
1x Healing dog plushie
1x Batskin Glider
1x Dream Fragment
3x Mystery Potions
3x 8-Ball of Cocaine
8x Lump of Coal
2x Iron Ingot
1x Gold Ingot.
1x Bucket of Screaming Blood
1x Locked Houseglobe
1x Wrapped Gift
1x Metal Detector
1x Polished Ruby
150x Cups of Oil
15x Oracle Bones
1x Nobel Prize
1x Cool Demon Knife
~~~~~~~~~
I am the Meme King!
~~~~~~~~~

Userlvg
ASDF Prophet
ASDF Prophet

Post by Userlvg » Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:43 am

I already left after I saw the speedy turtles clean things up. Walking, I thought about how turtles can move so fast. They didn’t look like regular turtles but they were similar except for their ability to walk on two legs and hold broom sticks. “Wait a second!” I thought “One of the turtles had a tattoo that looked like a motorcycle! Can turtles ride motorcycles?” I continued walking and became thirsty deciding to go into the grocery store to get a drink. As I walk in, I see a man I remember from somewhere walking out with five huge kegs of mayonnaise. Apparently competition to sell mayonnaise reached a all time high driving prices way down and quantity way up. I get a ginger ale then walk out sipping it. Waiting to cross the road I feel a tug on my pant leg. It’s a little furry creature with big eyes and ears that stand up but pushed back and a little floppy on top. He’s trying to tell me something and I crouch down to listen. Something about how he makes wonderful ginger ales and wants me to come try some! I gladly go with him leading the way.

Somewhere else a man with five large kegs of mayonnaise he got for only two dollars is trying to prepare for a fishing trip without leaving his mayonnaise. He is a very versatile man and is prepared for many things. His inflatable raft hasn’t failed him yet and he’s determined to go a float bringing five heavy kegs of mayonnaise.
Spoiler:  
1x sapphire
1x manic wand
1x pop up house
userlvg (quotes edited)
Froggychum wrote:
Ivokyuftaf6666 wrote:

Froggychum
JKL;'s Nightmare
JKL;'s Nightmare

Post by Froggychum » Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:07 pm

As I'm wandering through the black & stinky yard I am feeling sick of cheeriness, it's pretty boring and annoying. So, I decide to drop my dog plushie on the outskirts of Wander Village, unharmed but no longer welcome in my inventory. As I do this, I accidentally drop my polished ruby and it breaks in half. I leave it there as a worm eats it and leaves the graveyard.

Suddenly, I come across a Seer who offers me and only me prophecies in exchange for oracle bones, i accept.
Spoiler:  
1x Burned Net
1x Equipped Superheart
1x Golden Clock
1x Batskin Glider
1x Dream Fragment
3x Mystery Potions
3x 8-Ball of Cocaine
8x Lump of Coal
2x Iron Ingot
1x Gold Ingot
1x Locked Houseglobe
1x Wrapped Gift
1x Metal Detector
150x Cups of Oil
15x Oracle Bones
1x Nobel Prize
1x Cool Demon Knife
~~~~~~~~~
I am the Meme King!
~~~~~~~~~

Userlvg
ASDF Prophet
ASDF Prophet

Post by Userlvg » Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:26 am

“It smells good here” I say to the little creature who tugs my pant leg again motioning me to see something he’s holding. It’s a spice that he picked off the ground, one of many spices he and the other little creatures use to brew their ginger ale. “That’s what I’m smelling!” I exclaim looking around noticing now everywhere was the spice. The little creature smiled and hurried in front of me, I could see tiny roof tops ahead and started to smell ginger. Little creatures ran about, some were moving large barrels of spices and ginger, others were playing with each other and some were taking naps. Actually a lot of them were taking naps. Little creature in trees taking naps and on roofs taking naps. I couldn’t go inside any of their structures because I was too big but he quickly got a small cup and filled with a very delicious ginger ale. The small creature looked liked he was thinking about something then quickly ran off.

Meanwhile far away, “What’s that floating down the river?” Says a young boy to his friend who replies “I think it’s some sort of, barge maybe?” The two boys see five large kegs of mayonnaise strapped together on top of a large hard plastic sheet. Under the plastic sheet it looks like theres pool noodles cushioning the hard plastic that is resting on top of a inflatable raft. Tied all around the raft are the inside of tubing that were in car tires and all completely inflated. The man also on the raft had a fishing rod but was not fishing, he was too proud.
Spoiler:  
1x sapphire
1x manic wand
1x pop up house
1x small cup filled with ginger ale
userlvg (quotes edited)
Froggychum wrote:
Ivokyuftaf6666 wrote:

Ivokyuftaf6666
Experienced Forum Gamer
Experienced Forum Gamer

Post by Ivokyuftaf6666 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:34 am

Meanwhile, the boat passed nearby a tree, and a sweet fruit which ripened on it ended up being on the boat, accidently. :smile:

:Ivokyuftaf6666: :Ivokyuftaf6666: :Ivokyuftaf6666: :Ivokyuftaf6666: :Ivokyuftaf6666: :Ivokyuftaf6666:
:)Ivokyuftaf6666 :)

Quotations, all from my beloved Games section. :smile:
Userlvg wrote:Ivokyuftaf6666 is a sincerely kind-hearted person who is a genuine friend that's truly wonderful :D
Userlvg wrote:Ivokyuftaf6666 is amazing, great, admirable, sweet and lovable. :D
Froggychum wrote:i see why you get so many 6's in skewl. IVO IS EXCELLENT
atomtengeralattjaro wrote:Ivo is the kind of person who likes to be kind to others.
Ivokyuftaf6666 - Most Posts №1 in The ASDF Games Section! :-)

Froggychum
JKL;'s Nightmare
JKL;'s Nightmare

Post by Froggychum » Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:13 pm

I give her 1 oracle bone and she gives me a prophecy that says:

Two random fruits of the world will be teleported to the wielder of this prophetic tablet.

Instantly, the prophecy comes true, and a fruit from the tree Ivo was talking about (what I will call a Rivertreefruit, for it's origin) appears in my inventory, and a Seed of First Life appears in my inventory, with 9 of these, I can create a new race!

The prophetic tablet disappears after it comes true. I hand the lady another Oracle bone because I'm addicted to this it's like gambling.
Spoiler:  
1x Burned Net
1x Equipped Superheart
1x Golden Clock
1x Batskin Glider
1x Dream Fragment
3x Mystery Potions
3x 8-Ball of Cocaine
8x Lump of Coal
2x Iron Ingot
1x Gold Ingot
1x Locked Houseglobe
1x Wrapped Gift
1x Metal Detector
150x Cups of Oil
14x Oracle Bones
1x Rivertreefruit
1x Seed of First Life
1x Nobel Prize
1x Cool Demon Knife
~~~~~~~~~
I am the Meme King!
~~~~~~~~~