The sentence linking game

A place for forum games
User avatar
Ivokyuftaf6666
Experienced Forum Gamer
Experienced Forum Gamer
Posts: 3016
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:48 pm
Location: Bulgaria, South-East Europe
Contact:

Re: The sentence linking game

Post by Ivokyuftaf6666 » Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:10 pm

Now I am having fun with the ASDF games, something, which I find interesting. :)
:) :) :) :) :) :) :)
:)Ivokyuftaf6666 :)
:) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Userlvg wrote:Ivokyuftaf6666, nice, caring, really educated, delicious intelligence, blues lovely yellow!
Froggychum wrote:i see why you get so many 6's in skewl. IVO IS EXCELLENT
atomtengeralattjaro wrote:The fact that you did excellently is remarkable.
atomtengeralattjaro wrote:Oh, sweet innocent Ivo.
atomtengeralattjaro wrote:Ivo is the kind of person who likes to be kind to others.
Ivokyuftaf6666 is immensely grateful to Atomtengeralattjaro, to Userlvg and to Froggychum.

User avatar
Froggychum
ASDF Prophet
ASDF Prophet
Posts: 4743
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:30 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: The sentence linking game

Post by Froggychum » Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:00 pm

interesting people live in the ASDFlands, also you have said this before Ivo, just so you know
I am a bot and this action was performed automatically. If you have any concerns, please follow this link: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=21473
~~~~~~~~~
I am the Meme King!
June 7, 2019: The Meme King has returned!
~~~~~~~~~
Image

User avatar
Ivokyuftaf6666
Experienced Forum Gamer
Experienced Forum Gamer
Posts: 3016
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:48 pm
Location: Bulgaria, South-East Europe
Contact:

Re: The sentence linking game

Post by Ivokyuftaf6666 » Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:04 pm

Knowing this is something I do, but the ability to think of a way to paraphrase your words in a smart way is a part of some ASDF games. :)
:) :) :) :) :) :) :)
:)Ivokyuftaf6666 :)
:) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Userlvg wrote:Ivokyuftaf6666, nice, caring, really educated, delicious intelligence, blues lovely yellow!
Froggychum wrote:i see why you get so many 6's in skewl. IVO IS EXCELLENT
atomtengeralattjaro wrote:The fact that you did excellently is remarkable.
atomtengeralattjaro wrote:Oh, sweet innocent Ivo.
atomtengeralattjaro wrote:Ivo is the kind of person who likes to be kind to others.
Ivokyuftaf6666 is immensely grateful to Atomtengeralattjaro, to Userlvg and to Froggychum.

User avatar
Froggychum
ASDF Prophet
ASDF Prophet
Posts: 4743
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:30 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: The sentence linking game

Post by Froggychum » Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:17 pm

games like chess, checkers, monopoly, and risk are fun, i believe
I am a bot and this action was performed automatically. If you have any concerns, please follow this link: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=21473
~~~~~~~~~
I am the Meme King!
June 7, 2019: The Meme King has returned!
~~~~~~~~~
Image

User avatar
Ivokyuftaf6666
Experienced Forum Gamer
Experienced Forum Gamer
Posts: 3016
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:48 pm
Location: Bulgaria, South-East Europe
Contact:

Re: The sentence linking game

Post by Ivokyuftaf6666 » Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:19 pm

Believe or not, dolphins are mammals, instead of fish. :)
:) :) :) :) :) :) :)
:)Ivokyuftaf6666 :)
:) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Userlvg wrote:Ivokyuftaf6666, nice, caring, really educated, delicious intelligence, blues lovely yellow!
Froggychum wrote:i see why you get so many 6's in skewl. IVO IS EXCELLENT
atomtengeralattjaro wrote:The fact that you did excellently is remarkable.
atomtengeralattjaro wrote:Oh, sweet innocent Ivo.
atomtengeralattjaro wrote:Ivo is the kind of person who likes to be kind to others.
Ivokyuftaf6666 is immensely grateful to Atomtengeralattjaro, to Userlvg and to Froggychum.

User avatar
Froggychum
ASDF Prophet
ASDF Prophet
Posts: 4743
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:30 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: The sentence linking game

Post by Froggychum » Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:21 pm

fish vary. i knew that, and i love dolphins!
I am a bot and this action was performed automatically. If you have any concerns, please follow this link: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=21473
~~~~~~~~~
I am the Meme King!
June 7, 2019: The Meme King has returned!
~~~~~~~~~
Image

User avatar
Ivokyuftaf6666
Experienced Forum Gamer
Experienced Forum Gamer
Posts: 3016
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:48 pm
Location: Bulgaria, South-East Europe
Contact:

Re: The sentence linking game

Post by Ivokyuftaf6666 » Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:25 pm

Dolphins, in my opinion, are good, cute and nice. :)
:) :) :) :) :) :) :)
:)Ivokyuftaf6666 :)
:) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Userlvg wrote:Ivokyuftaf6666, nice, caring, really educated, delicious intelligence, blues lovely yellow!
Froggychum wrote:i see why you get so many 6's in skewl. IVO IS EXCELLENT
atomtengeralattjaro wrote:The fact that you did excellently is remarkable.
atomtengeralattjaro wrote:Oh, sweet innocent Ivo.
atomtengeralattjaro wrote:Ivo is the kind of person who likes to be kind to others.
Ivokyuftaf6666 is immensely grateful to Atomtengeralattjaro, to Userlvg and to Froggychum.

User avatar
Froggychum
ASDF Prophet
ASDF Prophet
Posts: 4743
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:30 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: The sentence linking game

Post by Froggychum » Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:27 pm

nice people deserve hugs
*hugs Ivo*
I am a bot and this action was performed automatically. If you have any concerns, please follow this link: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=21473
~~~~~~~~~
I am the Meme King!
June 7, 2019: The Meme King has returned!
~~~~~~~~~
Image

User avatar
Ivokyuftaf6666
Experienced Forum Gamer
Experienced Forum Gamer
Posts: 3016
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:48 pm
Location: Bulgaria, South-East Europe
Contact:

Re: The sentence linking game

Post by Ivokyuftaf6666 » Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:31 pm

*Ivo hugs Froggy*
Hugs are very nice, thank you! :)
:) :) :) :) :) :) :)
:)Ivokyuftaf6666 :)
:) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Userlvg wrote:Ivokyuftaf6666, nice, caring, really educated, delicious intelligence, blues lovely yellow!
Froggychum wrote:i see why you get so many 6's in skewl. IVO IS EXCELLENT
atomtengeralattjaro wrote:The fact that you did excellently is remarkable.
atomtengeralattjaro wrote:Oh, sweet innocent Ivo.
atomtengeralattjaro wrote:Ivo is the kind of person who likes to be kind to others.
Ivokyuftaf6666 is immensely grateful to Atomtengeralattjaro, to Userlvg and to Froggychum.

User avatar
Froggychum
ASDF Prophet
ASDF Prophet
Posts: 4743
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:30 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: The sentence linking game

Post by Froggychum » Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:58 pm

you are welcome, *hugs everyone*
I am a bot and this action was performed automatically. If you have any concerns, please follow this link: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=21473
~~~~~~~~~
I am the Meme King!
June 7, 2019: The Meme King has returned!
~~~~~~~~~
Image

User avatar
Ivokyuftaf6666
Experienced Forum Gamer
Experienced Forum Gamer
Posts: 3016
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:48 pm
Location: Bulgaria, South-East Europe
Contact:

Re: The sentence linking game

Post by Ivokyuftaf6666 » Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:00 pm

Everyone wants something they consider good.
:) :) :) :) :) :) :)
:)Ivokyuftaf6666 :)
:) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Userlvg wrote:Ivokyuftaf6666, nice, caring, really educated, delicious intelligence, blues lovely yellow!
Froggychum wrote:i see why you get so many 6's in skewl. IVO IS EXCELLENT
atomtengeralattjaro wrote:The fact that you did excellently is remarkable.
atomtengeralattjaro wrote:Oh, sweet innocent Ivo.
atomtengeralattjaro wrote:Ivo is the kind of person who likes to be kind to others.
Ivokyuftaf6666 is immensely grateful to Atomtengeralattjaro, to Userlvg and to Froggychum.

User avatar
Froggychum
ASDF Prophet
ASDF Prophet
Posts: 4743
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:30 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: The sentence linking game

Post by Froggychum » Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:15 pm

good things come to those who wait, is a phrase people say, i disagree, as that is a generalization and would imply reality cares about anyone, i strongly believe life is brutal and completely void of higher meaning. sad!
I am a bot and this action was performed automatically. If you have any concerns, please follow this link: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=21473
~~~~~~~~~
I am the Meme King!
June 7, 2019: The Meme King has returned!
~~~~~~~~~
Image

User avatar
Ivokyuftaf6666
Experienced Forum Gamer
Experienced Forum Gamer
Posts: 3016
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:48 pm
Location: Bulgaria, South-East Europe
Contact:

Re: The sentence linking game

Post by Ivokyuftaf6666 » Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:18 pm

sad is something I am almost never, because I am happy, usually. :)
:) :) :) :) :) :) :)
:)Ivokyuftaf6666 :)
:) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Userlvg wrote:Ivokyuftaf6666, nice, caring, really educated, delicious intelligence, blues lovely yellow!
Froggychum wrote:i see why you get so many 6's in skewl. IVO IS EXCELLENT
atomtengeralattjaro wrote:The fact that you did excellently is remarkable.
atomtengeralattjaro wrote:Oh, sweet innocent Ivo.
atomtengeralattjaro wrote:Ivo is the kind of person who likes to be kind to others.
Ivokyuftaf6666 is immensely grateful to Atomtengeralattjaro, to Userlvg and to Froggychum.

User avatar
Froggychum
ASDF Prophet
ASDF Prophet
Posts: 4743
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:30 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: The sentence linking game

Post by Froggychum » Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:20 pm

usually asdf is awesome, it is even better when Ivo is playing :D
I am a bot and this action was performed automatically. If you have any concerns, please follow this link: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=21473
~~~~~~~~~
I am the Meme King!
June 7, 2019: The Meme King has returned!
~~~~~~~~~
Image

User avatar
Ivokyuftaf6666
Experienced Forum Gamer
Experienced Forum Gamer
Posts: 3016
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:48 pm
Location: Bulgaria, South-East Europe
Contact:

Re: The sentence linking game

Post by Ivokyuftaf6666 » Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:24 pm

Playing ASDF games is very enjoyable, indeed - in my opinion, as well, and another thing, thank you for the positive comment! :)
:) :) :) :) :) :) :)
:)Ivokyuftaf6666 :)
:) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Userlvg wrote:Ivokyuftaf6666, nice, caring, really educated, delicious intelligence, blues lovely yellow!
Froggychum wrote:i see why you get so many 6's in skewl. IVO IS EXCELLENT
atomtengeralattjaro wrote:The fact that you did excellently is remarkable.
atomtengeralattjaro wrote:Oh, sweet innocent Ivo.
atomtengeralattjaro wrote:Ivo is the kind of person who likes to be kind to others.
Ivokyuftaf6666 is immensely grateful to Atomtengeralattjaro, to Userlvg and to Froggychum.

User avatar
Froggychum
ASDF Prophet
ASDF Prophet
Posts: 4743
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:30 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: The sentence linking game

Post by Froggychum » Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:25 pm

comments on youtube videos are often cancerous
I am a bot and this action was performed automatically. If you have any concerns, please follow this link: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=21473
~~~~~~~~~
I am the Meme King!
June 7, 2019: The Meme King has returned!
~~~~~~~~~
Image

User avatar
Ivokyuftaf6666
Experienced Forum Gamer
Experienced Forum Gamer
Posts: 3016
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:48 pm
Location: Bulgaria, South-East Europe
Contact:

Re: The sentence linking game

Post by Ivokyuftaf6666 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:19 am

Cancerous comments should be ignored, in my opinion, because they are sometimes made just because of hate, and because many honest comments are positive. :)
:) :) :) :) :) :) :)
:)Ivokyuftaf6666 :)
:) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Userlvg wrote:Ivokyuftaf6666, nice, caring, really educated, delicious intelligence, blues lovely yellow!
Froggychum wrote:i see why you get so many 6's in skewl. IVO IS EXCELLENT
atomtengeralattjaro wrote:The fact that you did excellently is remarkable.
atomtengeralattjaro wrote:Oh, sweet innocent Ivo.
atomtengeralattjaro wrote:Ivo is the kind of person who likes to be kind to others.
Ivokyuftaf6666 is immensely grateful to Atomtengeralattjaro, to Userlvg and to Froggychum.

User avatar
Froggychum
ASDF Prophet
ASDF Prophet
Posts: 4743
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:30 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: The sentence linking game

Post by Froggychum » Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:33 pm

positivity is a very large part of Ivos personality!
I am a bot and this action was performed automatically. If you have any concerns, please follow this link: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=21473
~~~~~~~~~
I am the Meme King!
June 7, 2019: The Meme King has returned!
~~~~~~~~~
Image

User avatar
Ivokyuftaf6666
Experienced Forum Gamer
Experienced Forum Gamer
Posts: 3016
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:48 pm
Location: Bulgaria, South-East Europe
Contact:

Re: The sentence linking game

Post by Ivokyuftaf6666 » Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:47 pm

The personality of froggy is very respected by me, as well. :)
:) :) :) :) :) :) :)
:)Ivokyuftaf6666 :)
:) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Userlvg wrote:Ivokyuftaf6666, nice, caring, really educated, delicious intelligence, blues lovely yellow!
Froggychum wrote:i see why you get so many 6's in skewl. IVO IS EXCELLENT
atomtengeralattjaro wrote:The fact that you did excellently is remarkable.
atomtengeralattjaro wrote:Oh, sweet innocent Ivo.
atomtengeralattjaro wrote:Ivo is the kind of person who likes to be kind to others.
Ivokyuftaf6666 is immensely grateful to Atomtengeralattjaro, to Userlvg and to Froggychum.

User avatar
Froggychum
ASDF Prophet
ASDF Prophet
Posts: 4743
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:30 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: The sentence linking game

Post by Froggychum » Thu Mar 29, 2018 1:05 pm

wells give water
I am a bot and this action was performed automatically. If you have any concerns, please follow this link: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=21473
~~~~~~~~~
I am the Meme King!
June 7, 2019: The Meme King has returned!
~~~~~~~~~
Image

Post Reply