Your Own World

The place for Roleplays

Moderator: TheDudeManJohn

Yoshi256
ASDF-Ville Chief
ASDF-Ville Chief

Your Own World

Post by Yoshi256 » Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:44 pm

Origin: I thought up an idea of an RP thinking, "How about we have an RP where you can do whatever we want. Make our own danger, our own body or just be flat out crazy (no need to make danger. Just a possible idea) So I stuck it here and I am hoping that it goes well.

Rules: You start off in your own world with nothing. You can make anything in it but there are 3 particular rules:
1)You CAN go into other world but you CAN'T create stuff in it, you can ONLY bring ONE item (no bad guys) and they HAVE to accept you being there.
2)Your world can't be TOO big and it cannot KILL anyone else (it can hurt though)
3)If your world has become TOO WILD, you can simply get rid of it or clear your entire world EXCEPT when there are other people in your world.

Last Notes: Be polite, be respetful and have some wacky fun!
Mind you, your world is YOUR world. Unless someone else has been invited or has been accepted into another persons world, the world affects NO-ONE except the people inside. IT DOES NOT AFFECT OTHER WORLDS [except a portal but that is created by the different worlds' creator]

More notes (may constantly change): Your name can be anything and can change. The timeline can be anytime but be wary. a laser gun CAN be brought in and CAN work in the caveman ages (just, as I said, BE RESPECTFUL)
Last edited by Yoshi256 on Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BenBen
ASDF High Priest
ASDF High Priest

Re: Your Own World

Post by BenBen » Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:51 pm

This seems interesting.

BenBen creates a design computer for his world.
He types:

Code: Select all

Load world- Minecraft Map 2
It is a basic Minecraft world with a mine and a house.

Yoshi256
ASDF-Ville Chief
ASDF-Ville Chief

Post by Yoshi256 » Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:55 pm

Interesting...

Damin created a simple house from the outside with video game central inside. Awesome, he thinks as he lounges on the couch, playing some Xbox 720

BenBen
ASDF High Priest
ASDF High Priest

Post by BenBen » Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:57 pm

Inventory Hacker, Activate.
(Inventory Hacker)

Add Infinite Gold Blocks
Add Infinite Diamond Blocks
Add Infinite Iron Blocks
BenBen begins building a castle to the sky.

Yoshi256
ASDF-Ville Chief
ASDF-Ville Chief

Post by Yoshi256 » Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:04 pm

Somehow, Damin gets bored, so he makes a shooting range and some guns, namely: AK47, RPG (launcher), MG42 and MORE! Damin picks up the RPG (launcher) and shoots at the farthest target, causing it to explode. Damin then made it self regenerating so he could do it over and over and over again! He was having a blast! (Get it? Blast? Huh?)

BenBen
ASDF High Priest
ASDF High Priest

Post by BenBen » Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:09 pm

BenBen gets bored of building his castle and can't be bothered to go back to his design computer at his house. He creates a design laptop.

Build Castle:
Walls- Gold
Floor and roof- Iron
Stairs- Diamond
Stories- Until limit
Base dimentions- 64 x 64
He begins making a roller coaster.

Shai'tan
ASDF's Best Friend
ASDF's Best Friend

Post by Shai'tan » Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:57 pm

Interesting idea... Let's see how it goes...

I - who? - open my eyes. -What are eyes? - Everything is white. - What am I? - Endlessly from all sides, there is nothing but blinding whiteness. - Conciousness. I exist, I am I, who am I? - I raise my hands. - I have hands - I have no memory - memory... of who I am? - yet there is something in the distance. I push myself up from the soft grass, don't have time to stare at the blue sky now. - Time? What is time? Time for what? Who am I? - Something urgent. I look around, there is a forest in the distance, a slow running river is close and the road is not far from here. - Forest? River? Road? What are these things? Where is the white? Who am I? - I take a step towards the road. There is something waiting there, something that is in need. - What could be waiting? I just got here? From where? Who am I? - I am running. The road is not far now, I can almost see it, it's just over this hilltop. - Have I been here before? Who am I? - The road appears before me. A shadow is lying in the ditch. It is so unclear, yet the sun is high in the sky and casts little shadow. I cannot see it. The shadow stirs. - Help. Need to get help. Do I know it? Who am I? - I am closing in on the shadow - When did I move? - I lean over it, I still cannot see it. My arm reaches out for it. A face. Darkness takes all...
Quote of the Ages:
atomtengeralattjaro wrote:The Forums of ASDF turn, and Pages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Page that gave it birth comes again. On one Page, called the Six Hundred and Ninety Fifth Page by some, a Page yet to come, a Page long past, a post was made by atomtengeralattjaro. The post was not the beginning. There are neither beginnings nor endings to the turning of the Forums of ASDF. But it was a beginning.

Gamma
ASDF Prophet
ASDF Prophet

Post by Gamma » Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:35 am

Gamma looks around a raises a giant plateau. He makes stairs spiraling all the way around, then creates a hidden elevator. At the top, he makes a big houes with a supercomputer and a kitchen. He grabs a pear and eats it while ASDFing.

BenBen
ASDF High Priest
ASDF High Priest

Post by BenBen » Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:50 am

Finishing his minecart rollercoaster, BenBen begins to wonder if there are others like him.

Open Video Chat.
Three little windows open in the wall of his castle. One shows a person at a shooting range, shooting a regenerating target with an RPG. The next shows someone using a supercomputer. The last shows a world in complete darkness. BenBen builds some walls around the windows, thereby making an observation room.

BenBen began to worry about the world in darkness. To take his mind off things, he begins making a waterslide.

Gamma
ASDF Prophet
ASDF Prophet

Post by Gamma » Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:53 am

Gamma makes some portals to nowhere in particular. One shows somebody blowing up regenerating targets. He raises an eyebrow. The next shows somebody making a waterslide. He raises the other eyebrow. The last is pitch black. He furrows his eyebrows.

bunchie spy
ASDF Worshipper
ASDF Worshipper

Post by bunchie spy » Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:27 am

Bunchie appears in a large grassy place he then proceeds to grab some dirt and shape it into a small figurine of a bird bunchie then fires a small volt of life into the bird figure causing it to begin moving and color to be added to it the bird then flies off leaving bunchie to think of what else to create

Yoshi256
ASDF-Ville Chief
ASDF-Ville Chief

Post by Yoshi256 » Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:35 am

Damin feels like he's being watched yet when he looked around, he could see nothing unusual. Odd. he thought as he shot another target with his MG42. He felt lonely so he decided to make an odd portal that sees anything he wants to in the universe. He thinks of other living people and the portal shimmered, showing four different images: A person in a blocky world with a personal laptop, a person in a large house eating a pair and using a supercomputer, a person? in a plain with a bird and a person in a world of complete darkness. He was curious about all these different people, particularly the one in darkness. He decides to make a super laptop and asks the person of the blocky world using a universal communicator (looks like a mobile phone, but is much, MUCH more), which he also made, if he could come and visit.

bunchie spy
ASDF Worshipper
ASDF Worshipper

Post by bunchie spy » Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:45 am

bunchie begins to build a castle by picturing it in his mind as a large fortress the fortress appears and bunchie goes inside he then decides to sit down and design an army.

BenBen
ASDF High Priest
ASDF High Priest

Post by BenBen » Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:45 am

BenBen gets a message saying that he has mail. He check it. The person that was on a shooting range asked whether or not he could come to the minecraft world he had created.

Send Email- World 1.
(Email)

Dear person from the shooting range,
I would like to know your name in advance before letting you into my world. I will open a portal afterwoods.
BenBen.

Send.
BenBen waited for a reply.

bunchie spy
ASDF Worshipper
ASDF Worshipper

Post by bunchie spy » Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:49 am

Bunchie began building an army of stone golems and equipped them with spears before electrifying the golems with life

Gamma
ASDF Prophet
ASDF Prophet

Post by Gamma » Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:08 am

Gamma finishes his pear and grabs another (I LOVE pears). He sees the person in the shooting range create a portal, look in it, then pull out a trans-dimensional communicator thingy and (types or says?) something into it. He shrugs and opens another portal, this one showing somebody fashioning an army of golems. He decides to make some guards. He creates some robots armed with rocket launchers, gatling guns, rifles, grenades, laser cannons, shotguns, buzzsaws, and vibroblades, as well as teleporters, tranquilizers, and force field generators. He programs them with lightning-fast AI, and gives each a tube of nanofluid to shape into any tool necessary. He commands all five of them to guard the building. Satisfied, he sits down with his pear and resumes ASDFing.

bunchie spy
ASDF Worshipper
ASDF Worshipper

Post by bunchie spy » Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:27 am

bunchie begins to terraform the world into a place of large forests, canyons, rivers and waterfalls he then constructs a portal to find other worlds

Gamma
ASDF Prophet
ASDF Prophet

Post by Gamma » Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:32 am

Gamma decides to make his world a little more decorative. He makes trees, hills, grass, plains, mountains, rivers, stuff like that. Then he goes back inside to play Minecraft.

bunchie spy
ASDF Worshipper
ASDF Worshipper

Post by bunchie spy » Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:05 am

Bunchie sees some interesting things through the portal but decides to dismiss them for now as he begins work on making his castle fly.

BenBen
ASDF High Priest
ASDF High Priest

Post by BenBen » Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:19 am

Create Nintendo DS
Create Super Scribblenauts DS Game
While waiting for a reply, BenBen starts play Super Scribblenauts so that he can get ideas of what to create.