Land War

The place for Roleplays

Moderator: TheDudeManJohn

bjrocks1
ASDF-Ville Officer
ASDF-Ville Officer

Re: Land War

Post by bjrocks1 » Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:51 pm

BJ was out of earshot when Levka tried talking to him. He reached the top of a hill and stopped. "Holy..." He said while surveying the scene. There appeared to be hundreds of soldiers marching towards the outpost. BJ decided he should draw them away from it, so he drew his bow and began firing at the soldiers. Eventually, he had the groups attention, so he slung his bow over his shoulder, and ran. He looked over his shoulder to see he had about half the group following him. He turned and began rubbing his bad arm, to stop it hurting. He thendrew both of his blades and stood his ground.

Gamma
ASDF Prophet
ASDF Prophet

Post by Gamma » Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:51 pm

Levka watches as BJ runs off.
"Shit. Oh well, I'll have to go help him."
He runs beheads a guards and stabs another in the stomach, then runs straight up the ladder without using his arms. He kills a guard on the way, then charges across the ramparts, slicing open a soldier's neck on the way. He sees BJ standing defensively on the crest of a hill with a large portion of the Wermuns running towards him.
"Gah. What was he thinking?"
Levka flips down off the ramparts and slams one of the outpost's guards on the ground beside him. He then rushes over to BJ. He grabs him, saying, "Pull back. We'll engage them at the outpost. They'll have a harder time fitting in there, so we can pick them off easier."
He then runs back to the outpost and goes through the main gate, knocking out one soldier and cutting off the leg of another. He crushes the skull of a man charging at him, then gets surrounded by four more. He smiles, killing one kicking another in the groin. Suddenly, he feels a sharp pain as he is cut across the shoulder of his sword arm. He winces in pain, then jumps on top of a guard's head and uses it as a spring pad to leap onto a ladder. He cradles his wounded arm and climbs up to KryKry.
"We need help!"

bjrocks1
ASDF-Ville Officer
ASDF-Ville Officer

Post by bjrocks1 » Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:51 am

BJ reluctantly returns to the outpost, countering soldier's attacks as he goes. He hears Levka cry out, so he stabs two more soldiers, then sprints to the outpost. He sees a large group of enemies entering the tower, and glimpses Levka scaling the wall. BJ lunges at the group of enemies, slashing and hacking through them with Fenrir.
Last edited by bjrocks1 on Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

BenBen
ASDF High Priest
ASDF High Priest

Post by BenBen » Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:26 pm

KryKry notices someone sneak up behind him. "We need help!" the person says. KryKry turns to see it is Levka. "Gees, don't sneak up on me like that." He looks out the window and sees the massive amount of soldiers. "Wow, no wonder you needed my help." KryKry racks his memory for an attack that could help here. He remembers one. He jumps out the window, spinning and holding his whip out. He called this, 'Tornado Whip'. He created a crater of decapitated soldiers, and then kept fighting.

bjrocks1
ASDF-Ville Officer
ASDF-Ville Officer

Post by bjrocks1 » Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:29 pm

BJ scales the tower and finds Levka. "I'm sorry, you got cut because of my stupidity," he said, before wheeling around and hacking a guard in half, "Can you forgive me?"

Gamma
ASDF Prophet
ASDF Prophet

Post by Gamma » Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:33 pm

"Heh, whatever. Let's just keep fighting."
Levka lets go of his arm, which has slowed down bleeding.
"Shit. I got cut pretty deep. Oh well."
He tears a strip of cloth from his shirt and winces as he ties it around his arm. He picks up his sword with his left arm and does his best to fight the guards on the edges.

bjrocks1
ASDF-Ville Officer
ASDF-Ville Officer

Post by bjrocks1 » Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:48 pm

BJ continues placing himself between Levka and the largest groups of guards. He slices through them all as he covers Levka.

Gamma
ASDF Prophet
ASDF Prophet

Post by Gamma » Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:10 pm

(A post or two back, you forgot to call me Levka. Fix?)
Levka retreats back to the ramparts and begins using his bow. He runs out of arrows quickly, and is about to climb back down when he sees soldiers climbing up the walls. He grits his teeth and pulls out his sword, doing his best to cut the ropes and ladders. He nearly gets hit by an arrow when enemy archers start shooting. He climbs back down, then passes out from blood loss.

bjrocks1
ASDF-Ville Officer
ASDF-Ville Officer

Post by bjrocks1 » Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:55 am

As if. I only made that mistake once, quite a while back. Maybe you WANTED me to have written Gamma instead of Levka?
BJ jumps over to Levka, and protects him. An arrow flies through the air. And BJ spins to slice it out of the air. The arrow splits clean in two, and BJ cuts down the guards around Levka. He then rips off some of a guard's shirt to use as a bandage. "Hey. Hey Levka, you still with us?" BJ asked while bandaging Levka's wound.

Gamma
ASDF Prophet
ASDF Prophet

Post by Gamma » Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:08 pm

(What do you mean, I wanted you?)
Levka tries not to pass out.
"Can't... stay... awake..." he mumbles before falling unconcious.

BenBen
ASDF High Priest
ASDF High Priest

Post by BenBen » Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:49 pm

KryKry notices that Levka has passed out. "Oh boy," he says, "BJ, we've got to get Levka out of here, fast!" He trys to carve a path through the guards.
Last edited by BenBen on Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gamma
ASDF Prophet
ASDF Prophet

Post by Gamma » Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:53 pm

(I didn't faint. I passed out. Much worse. You can wake a fainted person up by pouring water on them or hitting them. You have to pretty much give medical attention to somebody who has passed out unless they wake up by themselves.)

BenBen
ASDF High Priest
ASDF High Priest

Post by BenBen » Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:10 pm

Fix'd

bjrocks1
ASDF-Ville Officer
ASDF-Ville Officer

Post by bjrocks1 » Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:19 am

Yes, what DID I mean by you wanted... Who knows...
"Clear a path, I can get him out of here," BJ said as he lifted Levka onto his back. He then ran to stand near KryKry. "Start clearing the path, I will be right behind you," BJ said, bracing himself to run.

BenBen
ASDF High Priest
ASDF High Priest

Post by BenBen » Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:13 am

"Gotcha," says KryKry. He begins using wide strokes of his whip, taking out enough guards for them to run through before more poured in. The eventually made it out and back to the out post they had catured earlier.

bjrocks1
ASDF-Ville Officer
ASDF-Ville Officer

Post by bjrocks1 » Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:32 am

BJ laid Levka down in a room. "Don't let anyone else get in here," he said to KryKry, "I am going to go take care of the rest of the troops who attacked here." And with that, BJ walked out the door and shut it, and began looking for enemies.

BenBen
ASDF High Priest
ASDF High Priest

Post by BenBen » Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:35 am

KryKry began looking for supplies to help Levka's injury, all the while making sure noone was coming in.

bjrocks1
ASDF-Ville Officer
ASDF-Ville Officer

Post by bjrocks1 » Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:50 am

BJ's rage was evident through the harsh movements he made with Fenrir. The lucky guards died straight w\away, while others coped with excruciating pain. "Back down while you can!" He yelled as he weaved through and stabbed guards.

Gamma
ASDF Prophet
ASDF Prophet

Post by Gamma » Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:10 pm

Levka stirs and groans slightly. He twitches and mumbles, "Ugh... help... my head..."

BenBen
ASDF High Priest
ASDF High Priest

Post by BenBen » Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:56 pm

" :o Your awake!" says BenBen, "Are you ok? Do you need anything?"