OMG ZOMBIEZ!!!!

The place for Roleplays

Moderator: TheDudeManJohn

bunchie spy
ASDF Worshipper
ASDF Worshipper

Re: OMG ZOMBIEZ!!!!

Post by bunchie spy » Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:43 am

meanwhile bunchie comes out of the semi with a very large machine gun "one high calliber machine gun ready to become a turret" said bunchie before attaching the large gun to the vehicle "I want to stay back to modify my semi but bring back those illegal weapons I can make some real deadly machinations with those" said bunchie as he went to his semi and started to attach some spare metal plating to the trailer attached to the semi "this will eventually become a mobile base for us during large scavanging runs and anti-zombie operations" says bunchie continueing his work.

bjrocks1
ASDF-Ville Officer
ASDF-Ville Officer

Post by bjrocks1 » Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:48 am

BJ notices how Bunchie attatches the minigun, and then looks at it doubtfully. "It doesn't look too safe, we should fix it up later. We should set it up so that we can have a step inside the van to stand on and shoot out of, otherwise we could lose people off the back of our van," BJ says, "Am I sounding too much like I'm taking charge? I think we do need a leader, but I'm not going to put myself in without everyone's consent."

Gamma
ASDF Prophet
ASDF Prophet

Post by Gamma » Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:55 am

"We can decide on leaders later."
Gamma gets in the van and grabs the heavy machine gun.
"Alright, let's roar."

bjrocks1
ASDF-Ville Officer
ASDF-Ville Officer

Post by bjrocks1 » Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:07 am

"Just us? OK," BJ says, jumping into the drivers seat. "Last chance to tag along!" he called out.

bunchie spy
ASDF Worshipper
ASDF Worshipper

Post by bunchie spy » Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:44 am

"fine I'll go" says bunchie as he gets into the passenger seat "I'll modify stuff later but for now anyone here can use the sniper rifles I have personely Im coming to test this out" says bunchie as he pulls out a bow gun "the bolts are incendary and are cheap and easy to manufacture but I am yet to see a living creature that can survive a bolt to the head zombies may be an exeption since they are undead but oh well" says bunchie as he places the bow gun on his back.

BenBen
ASDF High Priest
ASDF High Priest

Post by BenBen » Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:49 am

"Time to test the trajectory," said BenBen. He loaded a spare slingshot with one of his boomerangs and released it. It flung across the warehouse and hits the back wall. "Perfect." He load the six that are aimed at the windows with some boomerangs and begins rumaging for other stuff to reinvent a use for.

dewero
ASDF Prophet
ASDF Prophet

Post by dewero » Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:16 pm

Dewero walks up to the doors of the warehouse, mumbling "i'm pretty sure i saw some guys go in here, maybe i could get some supplies..." He knocks loudly on the door, opens it enough so that the people inside can hear, and shouts, "anyone still alive in there?"

BenBen
ASDF High Priest
ASDF High Priest

Post by BenBen » Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:19 pm

BenBen notices someone at the door, and first says, "Did someone forget to lock that?" He then walks over and says, "Hi, I'm BenBen. Who are you?"

bjrocks1
ASDF-Ville Officer
ASDF-Ville Officer

Post by bjrocks1 » Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:21 pm

BJ drives the van out of the garage before hopping out to shut the door. He notices BenBen talking with a new guy. "Hey, want to give us a hand? We are grabbing supplies, if you're interested," BJ said.

dewero
ASDF Prophet
ASDF Prophet

Post by dewero » Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:11 pm

Dewero looks around and says "Sure." He then proceeds to carry some of the supplies on the truck to the warehouse.
"Anyone know the amount of survivors still alive?" he says while carrying the supplies.

bjrocks1
ASDF-Ville Officer
ASDF-Ville Officer

Post by bjrocks1 » Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:15 pm

"At least 7. Now grab a gun from inside and jump into the van, we are liberating some armaments," BJ said, hopping into the drivers seat.

dewero
ASDF Prophet
ASDF Prophet

Post by dewero » Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:24 pm

Dewero runs into the warehouse, grabs the spare ak-47 on the wall with 2 extra clips and a bayonet. Jumping back in the van, he cocks his gun and says, "I'm ready"

bjrocks1
ASDF-Ville Officer
ASDF-Ville Officer

Post by bjrocks1 » Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:06 am

BJ grins. "Okay, make sure you buckle in, we want to use the daylight to our advantage so I can't offer you any insurance..." BJ said, before flooring the acelerator. He took off around the corner and began swerving through streets until he reached the nearby bike shop. "Gamma, you drive. I'm grabbing a bike, and I will meet you at the gun shop," BJ said, before jumping out. He walked into the stor with a handgun ready to fire. He found one zombie, trapped behind the counter. He smirked and pulled the trigger. The bullet went right through the head of the zombie. "Still got it... Now for a bike..." BJ went through the store, examining bikes. The one that caught his eye was a blue bike built for sturdiness, it was a deep blue with a large frame. It could hold two people, three if they attatched a frame on the back. It could also be modified to have storage space. BJ lifted the seat, and found a key locked storage area. He looked at the bike name, then ran behind the counter to find the matching key. When he got it, he opened the lock and found a storage area. He unholstered his handgun, and put the safety on before storing it in the cavity. It still had spare room, so he decided that would hold ammo. Now he had to catch up to Gamma. He mounted the bike before realising that he didn't know how to ride it, so he searched for the manual. He began reading the basics.

dewero
ASDF Prophet
ASDF Prophet

Post by dewero » Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:53 am

Dewero holds on for his life as the car swerves around zombies and corners, before finally stopping in front of the gun store. Dewero got out and mumbles, "BJ should hurry up with whatever he's doing." He stabs an approaching zombie before running into the gun shop, avoiding the mass of zombies.
Once inside, he looks around and notices that most of the guns on display are models. Noticing that the zombies breached the store, he fires a few rounds before running into the main storage room.
Dewero starts walking through the aisles, amazed at the amount of weapons there were. Dewero was never a gun person, and was looking for a nice gun before hearing the door break open and the zombies start pouring in. He empties the rest of the clip, and reloads. He snatches a shotgun off the wall, only to realize that there were no shells loaded. Throwing the gun away, he empties his second clip and realizes that his third clip is missing. He backs into the corner and thinks "BJ better get here quickly, or i'm zombie lunch"
(i don't know what gun stores look like or how they operate. This is from my imagination.)

Gamma
ASDF Prophet
ASDF Prophet

Post by Gamma » Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:09 am

(Doesn't matter. They're all probably different.)
Gamma does his best to hold off the zombies, but they keep coming. Worse, he spots another anomalistic zombie lumbering towards them.
"GUYS, IF YOU DON'T HURRY UP, WE'RE TOAST!"
He fires twenty rounds into the gigantic monstrosity, and does nothing more than slow it down.
"I'M SERIOUS HERE!"

dewero
ASDF Prophet
ASDF Prophet

Post by dewero » Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:58 am

"D*mn it, i got no bullets left" dewero mutters to himself before taking the butt of the gun and whacking one of the approaching zombies. He then procedes to take the ak and attempt to plow through the zombies and attempt to obtain another weapon. He pushes away several zombies but is clawed on the arm in the process. Cursing at himself, he grabs the shotgun he threw to the ground and runs to the lobby, where he grabs a box of shells and loads them into the shotgun. He fires all of the shots at the zombies, severely lowering their numbers before he hears gamma break into the shop with a behemoth of a zombie following him. Dewero curses at himself and starts firing on the larger zombie.

bjrocks1
ASDF-Ville Officer
ASDF-Ville Officer

Post by bjrocks1 » Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:51 am

BJ revs the bike's engine as it smashes in through a window. He skids it to a stop, and unslings his rifle. He begins mowing down zombies, realising they are headed for a back room. He stands his bike up, before taking aim. BJ sees the newcomer whom he never learnt the name of in a corner, so he blasts all the zombies away from him. He enters the room, still blasting, and saying, "Did you think I'd miss this party?"

BenBen
ASDF High Priest
ASDF High Priest

Post by BenBen » Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:30 am

BenBen begins planning how he can make a bazooka.

bjrocks1
ASDF-Ville Officer
ASDF-Ville Officer

Post by bjrocks1 » Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:19 am

BJ clears out the rest of the zombies in the room. "Next time, bring more ammo. A have a puch full of it on me at all times, making it a whole lot easier to not die," BJ said, "Now, we need to get everything from this room into the van. Gamma, can you provide cover from outside? We can get this stuff into the van." BJ then begins scanning the shelves, spotting a few things that catch his eye. He quickly runs to and searches the front of the store, grabbing a second, larger pouch. He slings the pouch around his waist, and puts some assorted ammo into the pouch. he also spots some laser sights and scopes, and clips them to his assault rifle. "I swear,this stuff is illegal..." he said, before he began loading his arms with guns. He managed to carry 6 shotguns in one load.

Gamma
ASDF Prophet
ASDF Prophet

Post by Gamma » Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:26 pm

Gamma whips out his explosive rifle and fires two shots into the zombie's mouth, sending it flying backwards into a wall. It crumples, not moving. Just to be safe, he plucks the pin from a grenade and tosses it towards the abomination, blasting a crater in the ground. He charges back to the van, firing off explosive rounds into zombies.