OMG ZOMBIEZ!!!!

The place for Roleplays

Moderator: TheDudeManJohn

bjrocks1
ASDF-Ville Officer
ASDF-Ville Officer

Re: OMG ZOMBIEZ!!!!

Post by bjrocks1 » Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:31 pm

BJ's face had gone white. As in really really white. Like a ghost. "Can I drive next time? I think I have a better driving record now... It could have something to do with me being tied to the roof, but if anything, that lowered the impact of the bumps you hit..." BJ manages to force out while fumbling with the knot in the rope. He flips himself off the roof, before heading into the little shop that accompanies petrol stations. He creeps through, and finds a zombie. Deciding not to waste ammo, he slings his rifle back up, and grabs a broom from the wall. He forces the end off of the broom so it was just a stick, then he attacked. In the enclosed space, he had to use it as a spear rather than a staff, Stabbing at the zombie until it stumbled. He then lifted the stick above his head, and slammed it onto the zombie's head with a sickening thump. BJ then continued searching the store. He grabbed some money, and some spare petrol bottles. He brought them outside and began filling them all up and loading them into the van. "It could be safer to refill at the warehouse..." He said before hearing a low groan and spinning around, while drawing one handgun. He fired it and plugged a zombie right between the eyes.

Gamma
ASDF Prophet
ASDF Prophet

Post by Gamma » Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:59 pm

"What is the money for?" Gamma asks as BJ comes back out of the shop.
When BJ finishes fueling the van enough, Gamma slides into the driver's seat.
"I'll drive. You man the gun." he says to Bunchie.

bjrocks1
ASDF-Ville Officer
ASDF-Ville Officer

Post by bjrocks1 » Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:12 am

"The money is for things like vending machines, they are a good source of food and we just need money. Looking back on it though, it would be simpler to smash the machines..." BJ said, before bringing his rifle up to aim out the window.

Gamma
ASDF Prophet
ASDF Prophet

Post by Gamma » Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:17 am

"Yeah... although that would attract the attention of nearby zombies."
Gamma floors the accelerator and races to the supermarket.
"You two get out and grab the stuff we need. Here's Lunar's list. I'll stay here and hold off the zombies."
Gamma grabs the explosive rifle and pokes it out the window.

bunchie spy
ASDF Worshipper
ASDF Worshipper

Post by bunchie spy » Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:26 am

bunchie runs into the construction site and grabs 3 sets of welding gear before returning to the car with it and places it in the boot he then returns to the construction site and manages to gather a jackhammer which he loads onto the car before collecting as many steel bars as he could carry with prehaps a few spares and some 1/2 inch steel sheets "well thats everything on the list im going to begin gathering foodstuffs and prehaps some household chemicals that I can repurpose" said bunchie before entering the supermarket.

bjrocks1
ASDF-Ville Officer
ASDF-Ville Officer

Post by bjrocks1 » Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:26 am

BJ runs into the supermarket and pulls out a trolley. He then finds the canned food aisle. He runs and leaps onto the back of the trolley, sweeping food into the trolley. he yells in joy, before hearing zombies at the end of the aisle. he begins pushing off with his foot, and leaps off the trolley. The weight of the cans drives the trolley into the wall, crushing the zombies against the wall. unfortunately, the wall begins crumbling, and more zombies begin clawing through the wall. BJ grabs cans off the shelf and begins throwing them at zombies. "Why waste ammo?" He thinks aloud, as he kills the zombies. He then goes into the cutlery and such section, and grabbed some plates, cups, bowls, and cutlery. He goes to the appliances section, and grabs a microwave. BJ wheels all his stuff out of the store and loads it into the van. "I'm gonna make a run to the construction site," BJ said, before wheeling the trolley into the construction site. He finds a total of 8 portable generators, and some plug in lights. He carefully wheels them back to the van. He gently places them in the back of the car before using his handgun to pop more zombies. "Damn, I got 5 clips left..." BJ says, before holstering the gun. He sprints to the construction yard, grabs a cordless drill, a charger for it, and a pipe. He begins using the pipe, and the drill if any zombies got too close. He backed up to the van, before opening the drivers door and firing from behind it. "When you guys are ready, I'm driving."

BenBen
ASDF High Priest
ASDF High Priest

Post by BenBen » Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:24 am

lunar_furor wrote:I don't wanna make up what this building looks like for people so who ever came up with the warehouse could you describe it in a post or something? How many windows (Size, ammount of windows, etc), doors (type and amount), and what kind of roof it is, sheet metal/concrete, does it have windows, etc. I just made vague explanations of what I thought it was in this post, but it would be nice to know what's type of warehouse this is.
The ware house is about the size of a school hall, or did you have a school with a small hall? The walls, floor and roof are made of concrete. The doors are like you said, except for one roller door for cars, which is steel. there are about 6 windows. That should some it up enough.

Deciding it would be a good idea to know the complete contents of the warehouse, BenBen set of to explore spaces that he had forgotten what things he had put in them. On his first two attempts, all he finds are boxes or trading cards and a printer, but on he third venture, he managed to find a trampoline. "All this time I've had a trampoline and I didn't even know it," he said. Suddenly, he gets an idea based on a game he helped make. "Hey guys! I found a trampoline!" he yells, "I'm gonna try and see if I can convert it into a giant slingshot!" He begins unhooking the springs from the main frame.

bunchie spy
ASDF Worshipper
ASDF Worshipper

Post by bunchie spy » Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:11 am

bunchie was rushing threw the supermarket grabbing jelly he then goes into the storage section and hijacks a forklift and picking up a refrigerator unit and driving the forklift back to the van before securing the refrigerator on top of the van a horrifying roar is heard in the background "lets get out of here before whatever made that sound finds us" said bunchie clearly showing fear and shaking a little before entering the vehicle.

(all zombie games have more challenging zombie mutant things like tanks and hunters from left 4 dead)

bjrocks1
ASDF-Ville Officer
ASDF-Ville Officer

Post by bjrocks1 » Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:32 am

BenBen, all I have to say is o.0. Bunchie, are you speaking of some amalgamation? Because games do that for toughness. Realistically (if you can do that with this topic) the only way to get a stronger zombie would ot have someone with some kind of strong guy before the infection, or someone who gets infected, but maintains most of their control like faster movement. I'm sorry if I sound judgemental... Let's just say these wierd super zombies do exist...
BJ checks that Gamma and Bunchie are in the car before flooring the accelerator. The car was on lose dirt that had been moved from the construction site. The van slid a little sideways before it got proper grip and shot off. BJ eased up on the accelerator a bit as they sped through the streets. As they rounded a corner, he spotted a larger zombie. "GUYS! ATTACK THAT THING!" BJ yelled, sliding the van sideways so Bunchie and Gamma had a better shot, and so he could also floor the accelerator down a side street if necessary. The lumbering behemoth drew closer, so BJ took off down the alley after emptying a clip of his assault rifle on it. "GUYS, HE'S TOO FAST TO SHAKE!" BJ began heading to the warehouse, hopefully he could get the others to help take this giant zombie down.

Gamma
ASDF Prophet
ASDF Prophet

Post by Gamma » Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:56 pm

Gamma grabs the mounted machine gun and swivels it towards the monstrous zombie. He rattles off forty rounds into it, and rips of one of its legs. It moans, and continues dragging itself towards the van. He then pulls out a grenade and tosses it into the zombie's open mouth. It chokes a little, then its head, neck, and torso are blown apart.
"Whew. Glad that's over with."
They pull up at the warehouse, and Gamma grabs his explosive rifle. He holds off the zombies while BJ and Bunchie unload the van.

bjrocks1
ASDF-Ville Officer
ASDF-Ville Officer

Post by bjrocks1 » Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:58 am

BJ reverses up to the garage door before leaping out, opening the door, jumping back in and driving through. He then jumps out of the van, and grabs his assault rifle."Bunchie, can you get help to unload all this? Gamma's having a party and I'm not one to miss it," BJ says with a grin, as he flips off his safety and puts the rifle into full auto. "Let's tock." He ran out, pulling the door down behind him before joining Gamma in blitzing the zombies.

BenBen
ASDF High Priest
ASDF High Priest

Post by BenBen » Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:48 am

"They're back! Let's unload," said BenBen, run over to the van, ignoring the progress he had made with his now a series of large slingshots. He picked up several items that they had collected from the construction site and put them down somewhere before realising that there was a fridge on top of the van. "Someone help me get this down," he said.

bjrocks1
ASDF-Ville Officer
ASDF-Ville Officer

Post by bjrocks1 » Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:54 am

BJ hears BenBen's request, mows down a few more zombies, before lifitng the garage door just enough to roll under. He lowers it again, before helping BenBen move the fridge into a corner. BJ notices the sun rising, and the zombies thin out. "So... they don't burn in the sun, but they don't like it anyway..." He says aloud, before sharing his realisation with everyone else in the building.
So in short, that means I can't be bothered going to every individual and saying this, so I will cut corners like books do

BenBen
ASDF High Priest
ASDF High Priest

Post by BenBen » Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:02 am

Goos idea with the corner-cutting.
After hearing BJ's realisation, BenBen gets and idea. He goes to an area in his warehouse and locates some high voltage lights. "With these, we'll be able to ward off zombies at night," he says before pluging in the fridge to a power point and helping unload the van again.
The power plants and stuff would still have enough power stored to last a couple of days, I think.

bjrocks1
ASDF-Ville Officer
ASDF-Ville Officer

Post by bjrocks1 » Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:18 am

"Once the powers down, we can use the generators I brought... If they are still intact..." BJ said, rushing to unload so he could get back out to Gamma. Once he had lamost all of it out, He opened the garage door again, before firing at the last of the zombies. He flicks the rifles safety on and reslings it. "OK guys, our best chances are to go out or rest in the day, and survive at night. I want to head into town to grab more supplies, I have heard rumours that the gun shop in town has illegal weaponry around the back. Also, I want a motorbike for easier transport," BJ says,"I think we should do the same kind of thing as last night. I will tag with the team headed to the gun shop, but I will get dropped at a bike shop on the way. The others continue in to the gun shop and loot whatever they can. The third group, it could even be just one person, waits back here. What do you guys think?"

lunar_furor
ASDF Prophet
ASDF Prophet

Post by lunar_furor » Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:11 am

Lunar get's a huge supply of tools and steel. He almost started laughing hysterically. He went and thanked everyone greatly.

"I'm gonna pass on this one again, I wanna get this place worth living in."

He went and got some bars and a torch and got to work heating parts, bending them into a [ shape and making the cages. As soon as he had enough bars in the staple shape, he combined them into a cage to fit on the windows... but they were pretty heavy, he'd probably need some help with it, but he'd wait till he was ready to put them up to ask, and it'd need to be done during the day.

bjrocks1
ASDF-Ville Officer
ASDF-Ville Officer

Post by bjrocks1 » Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:14 am

"OK, we have one person staying back. We only really need 3 volunteers to move out, and I'm one of them, so that makes two. I want to find an excessively large machinegun to mount on top of our van. That would be fun..." BJ said, before looking around at who was in the warehouse. Lunar was busy, and Bunchie probably wanted to work on getting his stuff stored, so that left 2 at the warehouse. If his assumptions were correct.

Gamma
ASDF Prophet
ASDF Prophet

Post by Gamma » Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:46 pm

Gamma looks at BenBen's lightbulbs.
"I don't think those will work. They only seem to be adverse to natural sunlight. They were fine getting in the way of our headlights. But don't take them down. They could help us aim during the night."
He unloads the rest of the car and restocks his ammo.

BenBen
ASDF High Priest
ASDF High Priest

Post by BenBen » Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:27 pm

"I'll stay back, I know the layout and contents of this place, and I want to continue on my slingshot system." BenBen continues attaching spirngs and aiming his slingshots at the windows.

bjrocks1
ASDF-Ville Officer
ASDF-Ville Officer

Post by bjrocks1 » Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:40 pm

"OK, we need at least one person, we can grab the bike on the way bike," BJ said.