ASDF`s win over JKL;

asdf as art

Moderator: keja

Post Reply
User avatar
Ivokyuftaf6666
ASDF-Ville's Mayor
ASDF-Ville's Mayor
Posts: 1690
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:48 pm
Location: Bulgaria, South-East Europe

ASDF`s win over JKL;

Post by Ivokyuftaf6666 » Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:35 pm

Hello! I have just made an animation, showing that ASDF defeats JKL;. I have made other animations, but I can`t find them on the site, where they are published, and I can`t attachd them to a topic or other message in the forum. The idea is that the referee picks up ASDF`s hand. :)

Image
:) :) :) :) :) :) :)
:)Ivokyuftaf6666 :)
:) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Froggychum wrote:I respect you, anyone who can learn a second language is amazing.
Froggychum wrote: i see why you get so many 6's in skewl. IVO IS EXCELLENT
Froggychum wrote:can we make a museum of Ivos work? pls?

User avatar
Froggychum
ASDF Prophet
ASDF Prophet
Posts: 4125
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:30 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: ASDF`s win over JKL;

Post by Froggychum » Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:14 pm

that is awesome!
I am the Meme King!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Image
image by Ivokyuftaf6666

User avatar
Shai'tan
ASDF's Best Friend
ASDF's Best Friend
Posts: 25966
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2007 12:14 pm
Location: Seven
Contact:

Re: ASDF`s win over JKL;

Post by Shai'tan » Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:38 am

That's awesome!

Odd that you couldn't attach anything, you should be able to attach files to posts.
Quote of the Ages:
atomtengeralattjaro wrote:The Forums of ASDF turn, and Pages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Page that gave it birth comes again. On one Page, called the Six Hundred and Ninety Fifth Page by some, a Page yet to come, a Page long past, a post was made by atomtengeralattjaro. The post was not the beginning. There are neither beginnings nor endings to the turning of the Forums of ASDF. But it was a beginning.

User avatar
Froggychum
ASDF Prophet
ASDF Prophet
Posts: 4125
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:30 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: ASDF`s win over JKL;

Post by Froggychum » Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:43 pm

I need help how do I do that?
I am the Meme King!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Image
image by Ivokyuftaf6666

User avatar
Shai'tan
ASDF's Best Friend
ASDF's Best Friend
Posts: 25966
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2007 12:14 pm
Location: Seven
Contact:

Re: ASDF`s win over JKL;

Post by Shai'tan » Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:04 pm

Should be a tab below the textbox in replies called "Upload attachment"
Quote of the Ages:
atomtengeralattjaro wrote:The Forums of ASDF turn, and Pages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Page that gave it birth comes again. On one Page, called the Six Hundred and Ninety Fifth Page by some, a Page yet to come, a Page long past, a post was made by atomtengeralattjaro. The post was not the beginning. There are neither beginnings nor endings to the turning of the Forums of ASDF. But it was a beginning.

User avatar
Froggychum
ASDF Prophet
ASDF Prophet
Posts: 4125
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:30 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: ASDF`s win over JKL;

Post by Froggychum » Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:12 pm

Figured it out dw, also the WHAT WOULD YOU DO? thread has been updated :P
I am the Meme King!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Image
image by Ivokyuftaf6666

User avatar
Ivokyuftaf6666
ASDF-Ville's Mayor
ASDF-Ville's Mayor
Posts: 1690
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:48 pm
Location: Bulgaria, South-East Europe

Re: ASDF`s win over JKL;

Post by Ivokyuftaf6666 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:27 am

Shai'tan wrote:Should be a tab below the textbox in replies called "Upload attachment"
I have tried to upload some animation files, but it was not possible because the maximum size of the files which can be attached to a new thread or to a reply is limited to 1 megabyte.
:) :) :) :) :) :) :)
:)Ivokyuftaf6666 :)
:) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Froggychum wrote:I respect you, anyone who can learn a second language is amazing.
Froggychum wrote: i see why you get so many 6's in skewl. IVO IS EXCELLENT
Froggychum wrote:can we make a museum of Ivos work? pls?

User avatar
Froggychum
ASDF Prophet
ASDF Prophet
Posts: 4125
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:30 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: ASDF`s win over JKL;

Post by Froggychum » Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:49 pm

that is suckish xD
I am the Meme King!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Image
image by Ivokyuftaf6666

Post Reply