The Daily Thread

All things asdf (and anything else)
User avatar
Shai'tan
ASDF's Best Friend
ASDF's Best Friend
Posts: 26031
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2007 12:14 pm
Location: Seven
Contact:

Re: The Daily Thread

Post by Shai'tan » Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:03 pm

No problem. :)
Quote of the Ages:
atomtengeralattjaro wrote:The Forums of ASDF turn, and Pages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Page that gave it birth comes again. On one Page, called the Six Hundred and Ninety Fifth Page by some, a Page yet to come, a Page long past, a post was made by atomtengeralattjaro. The post was not the beginning. There are neither beginnings nor endings to the turning of the Forums of ASDF. But it was a beginning.

User avatar
Froggychum
ASDF Prophet
ASDF Prophet
Posts: 4312
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:30 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: The Daily Thread

Post by Froggychum » Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:31 pm

Ivokyuftaf6666 wrote:
Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:10 pm
Shai'tan wrote:
Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:02 pm
He is/was a friend of mine, so from Norway.
Thank you for the answer. :smile: Finally, I can complete my secret statistics. :smile:
great he's gonna clone us
Shai'tan wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:03 pm
No problem. :)
dude! don't help the cloner!

if two Froggychums get too close to one another a burst of extreme energy is released, not only killing both, but producing enough energy to simulate a(notha) snappening!
i am a bot and this action was performed automatically, if you have any concerns, please follow this link: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=21473
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am the Meme King!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Image
"First Year Medal" image by Ivokyuftaf6666

User avatar
Ivokyuftaf6666
ASDF High Priest
ASDF High Priest
Posts: 2320
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:48 pm
Location: Bulgaria, South-East Europe
Contact:

Re: The Daily Thread

Post by Ivokyuftaf6666 » Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:26 am

Welcome back! It is nice to see you again! :smile:
:) :) :) :) :) :) :)
:)Ivokyuftaf6666 :)
:) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Froggychum wrote:I respect you, anyone who can learn a second language is amazing.
Froggychum wrote: i see why you get so many 6's in skewl. IVO IS EXCELLENT
atomtengeralattjaro wrote:The fact that you did excellently is remarkable.
atomtengeralattjaro wrote: Oh, sweet innocent Ivo.
atomtengeralattjaro wrote: Ivo is the kind of person who likes to be kind to others.
Ivokyuftaf6666 is immensely grateful to Atomtengeralattjaro and to Froggychum.

User avatar
Froggychum
ASDF Prophet
ASDF Prophet
Posts: 4312
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:30 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: The Daily Thread

Post by Froggychum » Thu Aug 23, 2018 4:33 pm

y-you too

if you say this to a waiter they should be legally allowed to take a bite of yer food.

i've done this

and i hate myself for it
i am a bot and this action was performed automatically, if you have any concerns, please follow this link: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=21473
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am the Meme King!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Image
"First Year Medal" image by Ivokyuftaf6666

User avatar
atomtengeralattjaro
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 35022
Joined: Wed May 23, 2007 3:43 pm
Location: green
Contact:

Re: The Daily Thread

Post by atomtengeralattjaro » Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:53 pm

Froggychum wrote:
Thu Aug 23, 2018 4:33 pm
i've done this
I've also taken a bite of your food.
Ivokyuftaf6666 wrote:Awesome Site, Delivering Fun
Image

User avatar
Ivokyuftaf6666
ASDF High Priest
ASDF High Priest
Posts: 2320
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:48 pm
Location: Bulgaria, South-East Europe
Contact:

Re: The Daily Thread

Post by Ivokyuftaf6666 » Fri Aug 24, 2018 5:36 am

Thank you for the support! :smile:
:) :) :) :) :) :) :)
:)Ivokyuftaf6666 :)
:) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Froggychum wrote:I respect you, anyone who can learn a second language is amazing.
Froggychum wrote: i see why you get so many 6's in skewl. IVO IS EXCELLENT
atomtengeralattjaro wrote:The fact that you did excellently is remarkable.
atomtengeralattjaro wrote: Oh, sweet innocent Ivo.
atomtengeralattjaro wrote: Ivo is the kind of person who likes to be kind to others.
Ivokyuftaf6666 is immensely grateful to Atomtengeralattjaro and to Froggychum.

User avatar
Froggychum
ASDF Prophet
ASDF Prophet
Posts: 4312
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:30 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: The Daily Thread

Post by Froggychum » Sat Aug 25, 2018 3:48 pm

dont touch my food i get possessive.
i am a bot and this action was performed automatically, if you have any concerns, please follow this link: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=21473
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am the Meme King!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Image
"First Year Medal" image by Ivokyuftaf6666

User avatar
Ivokyuftaf6666
ASDF High Priest
ASDF High Priest
Posts: 2320
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:48 pm
Location: Bulgaria, South-East Europe
Contact:

Re: The Daily Thread

Post by Ivokyuftaf6666 » Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:16 pm

Today I went through the memberlist and I spotted some fellows of mine in considering Games the most interesting section of the interesting ASDF forum. Here are some users who have most of their posts in the Games section, as it is obvious from their profiles:

Alex5896
AlphaPhail
BenBen
FormulaGun
gh0st
iKevin
letterladyz (also, her most active topic is the Alphabetic posting game)
Mr. Cow (initiator of the "Would you rather" game on the ASDF forums)
NeonTenn
Rattrap777
Reecer6
Sepehrnoor
Sir Aurg
Velkon
Yamazaki Rojin

(I wish some of them will return one day...) :smile:
:Ivokyuftaf6666: :smile: :Ivokyuftaf6666:
:) :) :) :) :) :) :)
:)Ivokyuftaf6666 :)
:) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Froggychum wrote:I respect you, anyone who can learn a second language is amazing.
Froggychum wrote: i see why you get so many 6's in skewl. IVO IS EXCELLENT
atomtengeralattjaro wrote:The fact that you did excellently is remarkable.
atomtengeralattjaro wrote: Oh, sweet innocent Ivo.
atomtengeralattjaro wrote: Ivo is the kind of person who likes to be kind to others.
Ivokyuftaf6666 is immensely grateful to Atomtengeralattjaro and to Froggychum.

User avatar
Froggychum
ASDF Prophet
ASDF Prophet
Posts: 4312
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:30 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: The Daily Thread

Post by Froggychum » Tue Aug 28, 2018 2:29 pm

games is doo doo
i am a bot and this action was performed automatically, if you have any concerns, please follow this link: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=21473
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am the Meme King!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Image
"First Year Medal" image by Ivokyuftaf6666

User avatar
Ivokyuftaf6666
ASDF High Priest
ASDF High Priest
Posts: 2320
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:48 pm
Location: Bulgaria, South-East Europe
Contact:

Re: The Daily Thread

Post by Ivokyuftaf6666 » Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:50 pm

I am not completely sure if the previous post in this thread is meant to express an opinion of its author or a fact but I assume that it is the former because such a statement can not be an objective fact.

I have told before that I consider the Games section very interesting and I didn't want to say it again but that post makes me think that it is necessary to say way.

So, in my point of view, Games is a very interesting section of a very high quality because of the combination of the following reasons
-It is interesting that in every forum game the poster needs to put some effort to make a post, corresponding to the pattern of the game.
-I enjoy patterns, and every game has one.
-In the Games section, users still express their opinion and still interact with each other as well as in all other sections.

For more details - you can see again my old but still true poem "I love the Games section". The topic for that poem was active for a pretty long time and I assume that multiple users of ASDF have read it.

I like Froggychum as a person pretty much, and i will continue being grateful to him (as stated in my signature) forever.
However, his previous post in this topic motivated me to make this post.

I respect very much everyone who has posted a lot in the Games section. :smile:
:) :) :) :) :) :) :)
:)Ivokyuftaf6666 :)
:) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Froggychum wrote:I respect you, anyone who can learn a second language is amazing.
Froggychum wrote: i see why you get so many 6's in skewl. IVO IS EXCELLENT
atomtengeralattjaro wrote:The fact that you did excellently is remarkable.
atomtengeralattjaro wrote: Oh, sweet innocent Ivo.
atomtengeralattjaro wrote: Ivo is the kind of person who likes to be kind to others.
Ivokyuftaf6666 is immensely grateful to Atomtengeralattjaro and to Froggychum.

User avatar
Ml08180
JKL;'s Nightmare
JKL;'s Nightmare
Posts: 9737
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:27 pm
Contact:

Re: The Daily Thread

Post by Ml08180 » Wed Aug 29, 2018 5:07 pm

Froggychum wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 2:29 pm
games is doo doo
no u
Image

User avatar
atomtengeralattjaro
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 35022
Joined: Wed May 23, 2007 3:43 pm
Location: green
Contact:

Re: The Daily Thread

Post by atomtengeralattjaro » Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:47 pm

Hey there ML, long time no see.
Ivokyuftaf6666 wrote:Awesome Site, Delivering Fun
Image

User avatar
Ml08180
JKL;'s Nightmare
JKL;'s Nightmare
Posts: 9737
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:27 pm
Contact:

Re: The Daily Thread

Post by Ml08180 » Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:37 pm

I must periodically return to meet my migration quota
Image

User avatar
atomtengeralattjaro
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 35022
Joined: Wed May 23, 2007 3:43 pm
Location: green
Contact:

Re: The Daily Thread

Post by atomtengeralattjaro » Thu Aug 30, 2018 10:06 am

can i meet your migration quota? are you two close?
Ivokyuftaf6666 wrote:Awesome Site, Delivering Fun
Image

User avatar
Froggychum
ASDF Prophet
ASDF Prophet
Posts: 4312
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:30 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: The Daily Thread

Post by Froggychum » Thu Aug 30, 2018 1:48 pm

Ml08180 wrote:
Wed Aug 29, 2018 5:07 pm
Froggychum wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 2:29 pm
games is doo doo
no u
yer mum gae
i am a bot and this action was performed automatically, if you have any concerns, please follow this link: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=21473
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am the Meme King!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Image
"First Year Medal" image by Ivokyuftaf6666

User avatar
Ml08180
JKL;'s Nightmare
JKL;'s Nightmare
Posts: 9737
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:27 pm
Contact:

Re: The Daily Thread

Post by Ml08180 » Thu Aug 30, 2018 5:50 pm

Froggychum wrote:
Thu Aug 30, 2018 1:48 pm
Ml08180 wrote:
Wed Aug 29, 2018 5:07 pm
Froggychum wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 2:29 pm
games is doo doo
no u
yer mum gae
which one?
atomtengeralattjaro wrote:
Thu Aug 30, 2018 10:06 am
can i meet your migration quota? are you two close?
Image

User avatar
Anonymously Famous
JKL; Assassin
JKL; Assassin
Posts: 11372
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:52 pm
Location: Area ???, under Bermuda Triangle

Re: The Daily Thread

Post by Anonymously Famous » Thu Aug 30, 2018 7:56 pm

I'm back!

Life is busy!

See you next time!

Exclamation point!
BOTTOM TEXT
ThingerDudes wrote:The only reasonable amount of Nutella is infinity. Everything else is too little.
Proud poster of the 300kth post in General

User avatar
Ivokyuftaf6666
ASDF High Priest
ASDF High Priest
Posts: 2320
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:48 pm
Location: Bulgaria, South-East Europe
Contact:

Re: The Daily Thread

Post by Ivokyuftaf6666 » Thu Aug 30, 2018 7:57 pm

Hello again! It is nice to meet you! :smile:
:) :) :) :) :) :) :)
:)Ivokyuftaf6666 :)
:) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Froggychum wrote:I respect you, anyone who can learn a second language is amazing.
Froggychum wrote: i see why you get so many 6's in skewl. IVO IS EXCELLENT
atomtengeralattjaro wrote:The fact that you did excellently is remarkable.
atomtengeralattjaro wrote: Oh, sweet innocent Ivo.
atomtengeralattjaro wrote: Ivo is the kind of person who likes to be kind to others.
Ivokyuftaf6666 is immensely grateful to Atomtengeralattjaro and to Froggychum.

User avatar
Shai'tan
ASDF's Best Friend
ASDF's Best Friend
Posts: 26031
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2007 12:14 pm
Location: Seven
Contact:

Re: The Daily Thread

Post by Shai'tan » Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:35 pm

See you in a bit!
Quote of the Ages:
atomtengeralattjaro wrote:The Forums of ASDF turn, and Pages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Page that gave it birth comes again. On one Page, called the Six Hundred and Ninety Fifth Page by some, a Page yet to come, a Page long past, a post was made by atomtengeralattjaro. The post was not the beginning. There are neither beginnings nor endings to the turning of the Forums of ASDF. But it was a beginning.

User avatar
Ivokyuftaf6666
ASDF High Priest
ASDF High Priest
Posts: 2320
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:48 pm
Location: Bulgaria, South-East Europe
Contact:

Re: The Daily Thread

Post by Ivokyuftaf6666 » Mon Sep 03, 2018 3:16 am

Nowadays, the Art section also has activity which should not be underestimated. :smile:

:Ivokyuftaf6666: :Ivokyuftaf6666: :Ivokyuftaf6666: :Ivokyuftaf6666: :Ivokyuftaf6666: :Ivokyuftaf6666:
:) :) :) :) :) :) :)
:)Ivokyuftaf6666 :)
:) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Froggychum wrote:I respect you, anyone who can learn a second language is amazing.
Froggychum wrote: i see why you get so many 6's in skewl. IVO IS EXCELLENT
atomtengeralattjaro wrote:The fact that you did excellently is remarkable.
atomtengeralattjaro wrote: Oh, sweet innocent Ivo.
atomtengeralattjaro wrote: Ivo is the kind of person who likes to be kind to others.
Ivokyuftaf6666 is immensely grateful to Atomtengeralattjaro and to Froggychum.

Post Reply