The Daily Thread

All things asdf (and anything else)
User avatar
Ivokyuftaf6666
Experienced Forum Gamer
Experienced Forum Gamer
Posts: 6431
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:48 pm
Location: Bulgaria, South-East Europe
Contact:

Re: The Daily Thread

Post by Ivokyuftaf6666 » Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:59 am

atomtengeralattjaro wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:49 am
That's pretty cool! :)
Congrats on getting featured there.
Thank you very much! :smile:
atomtengeralattjaro wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:49 am
And you mentioned ASDF :sunglassesman:
Yes, because I love it. :smile:


Edit. In the other part of this post I am reposting this, because this response went on a new page.
Also, the pictures, published in the presentation, have been created by me. :smile:
Spoiler:  
I am delighted over the moon! :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

https://nopaint.art/

Click on the label saying Meet Ivo, and then go through the slide show presentation by clicking on the right half of the field on every page, to see what happens!!! :smile:

By the way, on that website I create my new drawings (also called nopaintings). Of course, the software suggests random items to appear, but the person has an option to request one on their own. It is a creative site with an amazing community. :smile:
Also, I have already started sharing with ASDF, as well, some of my creative works on that website. My ASDF topic for them has already completed its first page. :smile:
:Ivokyuftaf6666: :Ivokyuftaf6666: :Ivokyuftaf6666: :Ivokyuftaf6666: :Ivokyuftaf6666: :Ivokyuftaf6666:
:) :) :) :) :) :) :)
:)Ivokyuftaf6666 :)
:) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Quotations, all from my beloved Games section. :smile:
Userlvg wrote:Ivokyuftaf6666 is a sincerely kind-hearted person who is a genuine friend that's truly wonderful :D
Userlvg wrote:Ivokyuftaf6666 is amazing, great, admirable, sweet and lovable. :D
Froggychum wrote:i see why you get so many 6's in skewl. IVO IS EXCELLENT
atomtengeralattjaro wrote:Ivo is the kind of person who likes to be kind to others.
Ivokyuftaf6666 - Most Posts №1 in The ASDF Games Section! :-)

User avatar
vraiment
JKL;'s Nightmare
JKL;'s Nightmare
Posts: 9386
Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:35 am

Re: The Daily Thread

Post by vraiment » Tue Jul 21, 2020 3:36 pm

it reminds me of games for children from the 90s
Image

User avatar
atomtengeralattjaro
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 35410
Joined: Wed May 23, 2007 3:43 pm
Location: green
Contact:

Re: The Daily Thread

Post by atomtengeralattjaro » Fri Jul 24, 2020 12:57 pm

today the air outside is wet
Ivokyuftaf6666 wrote:Awesome Site, Delivering Fun
Image

User avatar
Greyson
ASDF Worshipper
ASDF Worshipper
Posts: 384
Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:27 pm
Location: Hesse, Germany

Re: The Daily Thread

Post by Greyson » Fri Jul 24, 2020 1:39 pm

atomtengeralattjaro wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 12:57 pm
today the air outside is wet
Hope it's not just high humidity but actual rain. Man, i love rain.

User avatar
vraiment
JKL;'s Nightmare
JKL;'s Nightmare
Posts: 9386
Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:35 am

Re: The Daily Thread

Post by vraiment » Sat Jul 25, 2020 8:23 pm

Greyson wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 1:39 pm
atomtengeralattjaro wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 12:57 pm
today the air outside is wet
Hope it's not just high humidity but actual rain. Man, i love rain.
You think that, until you move to place where the rain is not those cool storms with thunder but a very annoying drops that just keep the sun and the heat away
Image

User avatar
Greyson
ASDF Worshipper
ASDF Worshipper
Posts: 384
Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:27 pm
Location: Hesse, Germany

Re: The Daily Thread

Post by Greyson » Mon Jul 27, 2020 11:55 am

vraiment wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 8:23 pm
Greyson wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 1:39 pm
atomtengeralattjaro wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 12:57 pm
today the air outside is wet
Hope it's not just high humidity but actual rain. Man, i love rain.
You think that, until you move to place where the rain is not those cool storms with thunder but a very annoying drops that just keep the sun and the heat away
So basically the entirety of the United Kingdom?

User avatar
vraiment
JKL;'s Nightmare
JKL;'s Nightmare
Posts: 9386
Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:35 am

Re: The Daily Thread

Post by vraiment » Tue Jul 28, 2020 6:15 pm

Greyson wrote:
Mon Jul 27, 2020 11:55 am
vraiment wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 8:23 pm
Greyson wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 1:39 pm
atomtengeralattjaro wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 12:57 pm
today the air outside is wet
Hope it's not just high humidity but actual rain. Man, i love rain.
You think that, until you move to place where the rain is not those cool storms with thunder but a very annoying drops that just keep the sun and the heat away
So basically the entirety of the United Kingdom?
there are other parts of the world that are like that, but yeah, like the UK
Image

User avatar
atomtengeralattjaro
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 35410
Joined: Wed May 23, 2007 3:43 pm
Location: green
Contact:

Re: The Daily Thread

Post by atomtengeralattjaro » Wed Jul 29, 2020 1:27 pm

today I found this useless website: http://itypethis.com/?phrase=asdf
Ivokyuftaf6666 wrote:Awesome Site, Delivering Fun
Image

User avatar
ThingerDudes
ASDF Warlord
ASDF Warlord
Posts: 20839
Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:12 am
Location: close enough.

Re: The Daily Thread

Post by ThingerDudes » Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:07 pm

but you can do things like this
http://itypethis.com/?phrase=ASDF%A5%DF
Image

User avatar
atomtengeralattjaro
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 35410
Joined: Wed May 23, 2007 3:43 pm
Location: green
Contact:

Re: The Daily Thread

Post by atomtengeralattjaro » Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:46 am

ASDF¥ß?
Ivokyuftaf6666 wrote:Awesome Site, Delivering Fun
Image

User avatar
vraiment
JKL;'s Nightmare
JKL;'s Nightmare
Posts: 9386
Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:35 am

Re: The Daily Thread

Post by vraiment » Sun Aug 02, 2020 12:15 am

Yen ASDF? Why not Bitcoin ASDF?
Image

User avatar
ThingerDudes
ASDF Warlord
ASDF Warlord
Posts: 20839
Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:12 am
Location: close enough.

Re: The Daily Thread

Post by ThingerDudes » Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:52 pm

because it's %A5%DF
Image

User avatar
vraiment
JKL;'s Nightmare
JKL;'s Nightmare
Posts: 9386
Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:35 am

Re: The Daily Thread

Post by vraiment » Tue Aug 04, 2020 7:41 pm

ThingerDudes wrote:
Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:52 pm
because it's %A5%DF
Fix'd
Image

User avatar
atomtengeralattjaro
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 35410
Joined: Wed May 23, 2007 3:43 pm
Location: green
Contact:

Re: The Daily Thread

Post by atomtengeralattjaro » Tue Aug 04, 2020 7:56 pm

Today I realized the "Contact us" page wasn't sending me the emails. I fixed that now. Only took 2 years :cxface:
I hope nobody sent anything important via that form during this time...

edit:
okay, it's just a bunch of spam.
here's the best one, spamming me to advertise spamming services:
Good morning, I was just on your website and filled out your "contact us"
form. The feedback page on your site sends you these messages to your email
account which is why you are reading through my message right now right?
This is the most important achievement with any kind of advertising, making
people actually READ your message and this is exactly what you're doing
now! If you have an advertisement you would like to promote to millions of
websites via their contact forms in the U.S. or to any country worldwide
send me a quick note now, I can even target specific niches and my prices
are super low. Send a message to [...]
Ivokyuftaf6666 wrote:Awesome Site, Delivering Fun
Image

User avatar
vraiment
JKL;'s Nightmare
JKL;'s Nightmare
Posts: 9386
Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:35 am

Re: The Daily Thread

Post by vraiment » Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:05 pm

atomtengeralattjaro wrote:
Tue Aug 04, 2020 7:56 pm
Today I realized the "Contact us" page wasn't sending me the emails. I fixed that now. Only took 2 years :cxface:
I hope nobody sent anything important via that form during this time...

edit:
okay, it's just a bunch of spam.
here's the best one, spamming me to advertise spamming services:
Good morning, I was just on your website and filled out your "contact us"
form. The feedback page on your site sends you these messages to your email
account which is why you are reading through my message right now right?
This is the most important achievement with any kind of advertising, making
people actually READ your message and this is exactly what you're doing
now! If you have an advertisement you would like to promote to millions of
websites via their contact forms in the U.S. or to any country worldwide
send me a quick note now, I can even target specific niches and my prices
are super low. Send a message to [...]
That's a nice inception
Image

Post Reply