PHPBB is evil

All things asdf (and anything else)
User avatar
Shai'tan
ASDF's Best Friend
ASDF's Best Friend
Posts: 26033
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2007 12:14 pm
Location: Seven
Contact:

Re: PHPBB is evil

Post by Shai'tan » Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:58 pm

I just hope you don't shoot yourself...
Quote of the Ages:
atomtengeralattjaro wrote:The Forums of ASDF turn, and Pages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Page that gave it birth comes again. On one Page, called the Six Hundred and Ninety Fifth Page by some, a Page yet to come, a Page long past, a post was made by atomtengeralattjaro. The post was not the beginning. There are neither beginnings nor endings to the turning of the Forums of ASDF. But it was a beginning.

User avatar
CX gamer
ASDF's Best Friend
ASDF's Best Friend
Posts: 37873
Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:31 am
Location: Yes, very...

Re: PHPBB is evil

Post by CX gamer » Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:05 pm

BAM!... :shock:

*Holds brain inside*...
Quote of the TimePeriod:
Arkannine wrote:Mexico is the only country in the world in which Mexicans are born.
[Full story]

User avatar
Shai'tan
ASDF's Best Friend
ASDF's Best Friend
Posts: 26033
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2007 12:14 pm
Location: Seven
Contact:

Re: PHPBB is evil

Post by Shai'tan » Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:13 pm

:o

CX made it!
Quote of the Ages:
atomtengeralattjaro wrote:The Forums of ASDF turn, and Pages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Page that gave it birth comes again. On one Page, called the Six Hundred and Ninety Fifth Page by some, a Page yet to come, a Page long past, a post was made by atomtengeralattjaro. The post was not the beginning. There are neither beginnings nor endings to the turning of the Forums of ASDF. But it was a beginning.

User avatar
CX gamer
ASDF's Best Friend
ASDF's Best Friend
Posts: 37873
Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:31 am
Location: Yes, very...

Re: PHPBB is evil

Post by CX gamer » Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:29 pm

Oh... I only shot keja... It's no big deal...

jk Keja
Quote of the TimePeriod:
Arkannine wrote:Mexico is the only country in the world in which Mexicans are born.
[Full story]

User avatar
Arkannine
ASDF Warlord
ASDF Warlord
Posts: 15521
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:21 pm
Location: I'm on a boat

Re: PHPBB is evil

Post by Arkannine » Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:33 pm

*falls down and bleeds to death*
assdef wrote:I've seen a number of Cocks in my days.

User avatar
CX gamer
ASDF's Best Friend
ASDF's Best Friend
Posts: 37873
Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:31 am
Location: Yes, very...

Re: PHPBB is evil

Post by CX gamer » Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:42 pm

Oh!... It was Arkie in a keja-costume!... :o

Noooh!... Arkie!... Don't die on me!... :cry:
*Shakes fist in the air*...
Damn you gunpowder!... :x Damn you!... :x :cry:
Quote of the TimePeriod:
Arkannine wrote:Mexico is the only country in the world in which Mexicans are born.
[Full story]

User avatar
Arkannine
ASDF Warlord
ASDF Warlord
Posts: 15521
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:21 pm
Location: I'm on a boat

Re: PHPBB is evil

Post by Arkannine » Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:44 pm

*doesn't dies on CX*

I was making a random Oblivion reference.. :roll:
assdef wrote:I've seen a number of Cocks in my days.

User avatar
CX gamer
ASDF's Best Friend
ASDF's Best Friend
Posts: 37873
Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:31 am
Location: Yes, very...

Re: PHPBB is evil

Post by CX gamer » Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:54 pm

Yes!...
*Slaps own face*...

I see it now... Fall down and bleed to death... Yes... :lol:
Quote of the TimePeriod:
Arkannine wrote:Mexico is the only country in the world in which Mexicans are born.
[Full story]

User avatar
ThingerDudes
ASDF Warlord
ASDF Warlord
Posts: 20733
Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:12 am
Location: close enough.

Re: PHPBB is evil

Post by ThingerDudes » Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:19 pm

*doesn't see*
Image

User avatar
CX gamer
ASDF's Best Friend
ASDF's Best Friend
Posts: 37873
Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:31 am
Location: Yes, very...

Re: PHPBB is evil

Post by CX gamer » Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:43 am

CX gamer wrote:Yes!...
*Slaps own face*...

I see it now... Fall down and bleed to death... Yes... :lol:
Do you see it now?!...
Quote of the TimePeriod:
Arkannine wrote:Mexico is the only country in the world in which Mexicans are born.
[Full story]

User avatar
ThingerDudes
ASDF Warlord
ASDF Warlord
Posts: 20733
Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:12 am
Location: close enough.

Re: PHPBB is evil

Post by ThingerDudes » Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:00 am

no :(
Image

User avatar
Shai'tan
ASDF's Best Friend
ASDF's Best Friend
Posts: 26033
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2007 12:14 pm
Location: Seven
Contact:

Re: PHPBB is evil

Post by Shai'tan » Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:13 am

I can't remember where it's from...
Quote of the Ages:
atomtengeralattjaro wrote:The Forums of ASDF turn, and Pages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Page that gave it birth comes again. On one Page, called the Six Hundred and Ninety Fifth Page by some, a Page yet to come, a Page long past, a post was made by atomtengeralattjaro. The post was not the beginning. There are neither beginnings nor endings to the turning of the Forums of ASDF. But it was a beginning.

User avatar
CX gamer
ASDF's Best Friend
ASDF's Best Friend
Posts: 37873
Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:31 am
Location: Yes, very...

Re: PHPBB is evil

Post by CX gamer » Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:39 am

It's something people say when you fight them... :roll:
Quote of the TimePeriod:
Arkannine wrote:Mexico is the only country in the world in which Mexicans are born.
[Full story]

User avatar
vraiment
JKL;'s Nightmare
JKL;'s Nightmare
Posts: 9129
Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:35 am

Re: PHPBB is evil

Post by vraiment » Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:29 am

necroposting is an advanced and spoopy form of shitposting
Image

User avatar
atomtengeralattjaro
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 35027
Joined: Wed May 23, 2007 3:43 pm
Location: green
Contact:

Re: PHPBB is evil

Post by atomtengeralattjaro » Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:38 pm

how about necroposting about necroposting?
Ivokyuftaf6666 wrote:Awesome Site, Delivering Fun
Image

User avatar
vraiment
JKL;'s Nightmare
JKL;'s Nightmare
Posts: 9129
Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:35 am

Re: PHPBB is evil

Post by vraiment » Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:57 am

that's what I call postingposting
Image

User avatar
Ml08180
JKL;'s Nightmare
JKL;'s Nightmare
Posts: 9737
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:27 pm
Contact:

Re: PHPBB is evil

Post by Ml08180 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:00 pm

Image
Image

User avatar
atomtengeralattjaro
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 35027
Joined: Wed May 23, 2007 3:43 pm
Location: green
Contact:

Re: PHPBB is evil

Post by atomtengeralattjaro » Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:56 pm

:loll:


i like postingposting


and i also like posting things


Image
Ivokyuftaf6666 wrote:Awesome Site, Delivering Fun
Image

User avatar
vraiment
JKL;'s Nightmare
JKL;'s Nightmare
Posts: 9129
Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:35 am

Re: PHPBB is evil

Post by vraiment » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:14 am

the first season was good, I don't understand why they added more quotes to the second one
Image

User avatar
atomtengeralattjaro
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 35027
Joined: Wed May 23, 2007 3:43 pm
Location: green
Contact:

Re: PHPBB is evil

Post by atomtengeralattjaro » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:49 am

aw, ML's image was taken down :(
Ivokyuftaf6666 wrote:Awesome Site, Delivering Fun
Image

Post Reply