Hm....

All things asdf (and anything else)
Post Reply
User avatar
Froggychum
JKL;'s Nightmare
JKL;'s Nightmare
Posts: 7044
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:30 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada
Pronouns: he/they/frog

Hm....

Post by Froggychum » Sat Oct 22, 2022 4:04 pm

Hm...

Image
I am a bot and this action was performed automatically. If you have any concerns, please follow this link: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=21473
~~~~~~~~~
I am the Meme King!
June 7, 2019: The Meme King has returned!
September 23, 2020: I have risen once more! I cannot be slain!
~~~~~~~~~
Image

User avatar
atomtengeralattjaro
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 36248
Joined: Wed May 23, 2007 3:43 pm
Location: green
Pronouns: he / they / that submarine
Contact:

Re: Hm....

Post by atomtengeralattjaro » Sat Oct 22, 2022 6:06 pm

Interesting...
was that a one-off occurrence? I hope so. In that case it just probably failed to fully load the page for some reason.
Ivokyuftaf6666 wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 5:22 pm
Awesome Site, Delivering Fun
Image

User avatar
Evai
JKL;'s Nightmare
JKL;'s Nightmare
Posts: 7177
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:29 pm
Location: The p00pside of the m00n
Pronouns: He/him/everyone
Contact:

Re: Hm....

Post by Evai » Sat Oct 22, 2022 10:23 pm

Screenshot_20221022-232104_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20221022-232104_Samsung Internet.jpg (372.86 KiB) Viewed 740 times
This is what peak asdf looks like :sunglassesman:
Image
Froggychum wrote:
Fri Feb 03, 2023 2:54 am
merci beaucoup le atom for alloweeng moix wondreese artte to be seen by la massees!!!
I AM STARVING FRONCH ARTIST GIVE ME CHEESE AND WINEI AM STARVING FRONCH ARTIST GIVE ME CHEESE AND WINEI AM STARVING FRONCH ARTIST GIVE ME CHEESE AND WINE

User avatar
Froggychum
JKL;'s Nightmare
JKL;'s Nightmare
Posts: 7044
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:30 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada
Pronouns: he/they/frog

Re: Hm....

Post by Froggychum » Sat Oct 22, 2022 10:46 pm

atomtengeralattjaro wrote:
Sat Oct 22, 2022 6:06 pm
Interesting...
was that a one-off occurrence? I hope so. In that case it just probably failed to fully load the page for some reason.
Things are working now, so yeah.
Evai wrote:
Sat Oct 22, 2022 10:23 pm
Screenshot_20221022-232104_Samsung Internet.jpg
This is what peak asdf looks like :sunglassesman:
your aesthetic is dope! Nine outta ASDF!
I am a bot and this action was performed automatically. If you have any concerns, please follow this link: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=21473
~~~~~~~~~
I am the Meme King!
June 7, 2019: The Meme King has returned!
September 23, 2020: I have risen once more! I cannot be slain!
~~~~~~~~~
Image

User avatar
atomtengeralattjaro
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 36248
Joined: Wed May 23, 2007 3:43 pm
Location: green
Pronouns: he / they / that submarine
Contact:

Re: Hm....

Post by atomtengeralattjaro » Sun Oct 23, 2022 12:32 pm

Evai wrote:
Sat Oct 22, 2022 10:23 pm
This is what peak asdf looks like :sunglassesman:
is that Dark Reader or some such extension?
Ivokyuftaf6666 wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 5:22 pm
Awesome Site, Delivering Fun
Image

User avatar
Evai
JKL;'s Nightmare
JKL;'s Nightmare
Posts: 7177
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:29 pm
Location: The p00pside of the m00n
Pronouns: He/him/everyone
Contact:

Re: Hm....

Post by Evai » Sun Oct 23, 2022 4:59 pm

My phone's default browser does it automatically when dark mode is on, no extensions
Image
Froggychum wrote:
Fri Feb 03, 2023 2:54 am
merci beaucoup le atom for alloweeng moix wondreese artte to be seen by la massees!!!
I AM STARVING FRONCH ARTIST GIVE ME CHEESE AND WINEI AM STARVING FRONCH ARTIST GIVE ME CHEESE AND WINEI AM STARVING FRONCH ARTIST GIVE ME CHEESE AND WINE

User avatar
Froggychum
JKL;'s Nightmare
JKL;'s Nightmare
Posts: 7044
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:30 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada
Pronouns: he/they/frog

Re: Hm....

Post by Froggychum » Sun Oct 23, 2022 9:55 pm

guys you cant call it that any more!
it's called african american mode, now
please don't be racist...
I am a bot and this action was performed automatically. If you have any concerns, please follow this link: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=21473
~~~~~~~~~
I am the Meme King!
June 7, 2019: The Meme King has returned!
September 23, 2020: I have risen once more! I cannot be slain!
~~~~~~~~~
Image

User avatar
Evai
JKL;'s Nightmare
JKL;'s Nightmare
Posts: 7177
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:29 pm
Location: The p00pside of the m00n
Pronouns: He/him/everyone
Contact:

Re: Hm....

Post by Evai » Sun Oct 23, 2022 10:03 pm

Froggychum wrote:
Sun Oct 23, 2022 9:55 pm
guys you cant call it that any more!
it's called african american mode, now
please don't be racist...
Wanna watch star wars together?
Image
Froggychum wrote:
Fri Feb 03, 2023 2:54 am
merci beaucoup le atom for alloweeng moix wondreese artte to be seen by la massees!!!
I AM STARVING FRONCH ARTIST GIVE ME CHEESE AND WINEI AM STARVING FRONCH ARTIST GIVE ME CHEESE AND WINEI AM STARVING FRONCH ARTIST GIVE ME CHEESE AND WINE

User avatar
Froggychum
JKL;'s Nightmare
JKL;'s Nightmare
Posts: 7044
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:30 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada
Pronouns: he/they/frog

Re: Hm....

Post by Froggychum » Sun Oct 23, 2022 10:06 pm

biased against the african american side of the force, those movies are
I am a bot and this action was performed automatically. If you have any concerns, please follow this link: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=21473
~~~~~~~~~
I am the Meme King!
June 7, 2019: The Meme King has returned!
September 23, 2020: I have risen once more! I cannot be slain!
~~~~~~~~~
Image

Post Reply