Happy Forum Anniversary to Userlvg ! :-)

All things asdf (and anything else)
Post Reply
User avatar
Ivokyuftaf6666
Experienced Forum Gamer
Experienced Forum Gamer
Posts: 7465
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:48 pm
Location: Bulgaria, South-East Europe
Contact:

Happy Forum Anniversary to Userlvg ! :-)

Post by Ivokyuftaf6666 » Fri May 01, 2020 5:44 am

Happy Forum Anniversary to my amazing friend Userlvg The Great! :smile: Happy Forum Anniversary to my best friend and my very favorite ASDF member - Userlvg ! :smile:
Userlvg , i wish you to be very happy forever. :smile:
Userlvg is infinitely kind-heart, he is a great and true friend, and he has many amazing qualities. :smile:

This post contains the gifts
I made for his forumversary on ASDF.
The first one is a cute plushie for my lovable sweetie. :smile:
The other one expresses how much I love him, appreciate him and admire him. :smile:

Userlvg , I love you, I appreciate you and I admire you very much. You are infinitely amazing.
:smile:
:Ivokyuftaf6666: :Ivokyuftaf6666: :Ivokyuftaf6666: :Ivokyuftaf6666: :Ivokyuftaf6666: :Ivokyuftaf6666:
Attachments
gift.jpg
gift.jpg (37.42 KiB) Viewed 597 times
I love Userlvg  sooooo much !.jpg
I love Userlvg sooooo much !.jpg (67.85 KiB) Viewed 597 times
:) :) :) :) :) :) :)
:)Ivokyuftaf6666 :)
:) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Userlvg and Ivokyuftaf6666 are best friends to each other!
:-)
Userlvg wrote:Ivokyuftaf6666 is a sincerely kind-hearted person who is a genuine friend that's truly wonderful :D
Userlvg wrote:Ivokyuftaf6666 is amazing, great, admirable, sweet and lovable. :D
Froggychum wrote:i see why you get so many 6's in skewl. IVO IS EXCELLENT
atomtengeralattjaro wrote:Ivo is the kind of person who likes to be kind to others.
Ivokyuftaf6666 - Most Posts №1 in The ASDF Games Section! :-)

User avatar
Userlvg
ASDF Prophet
ASDF Prophet
Posts: 4389
Joined: Wed May 01, 2019 3:19 pm

Re: Happy Forum Anniversary to Userlvg ! :-)

Post by Userlvg » Fri May 01, 2020 5:55 pm

Thank you :D


This is wonderful and I love you wonderful friend! Your friendship is wonderfully awesome and your gifts truly pleasant. :D

I also really like the word forumversary you used and it made me happy reading it. =^.^=

Thank you and I will always be grateful for the friendship we have.

:D
Userlvg and Ivokyuftaf6666 are best friends to each other! :D
Froggychum wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:21 pm
friends are cool. thanks for being my friends
Ivokyuftaf6666 wrote:
Mon Jul 27, 2020 10:51 am
Sweet friend, thank you very much! For your satisfying positiveness, I have a lot of thankfulness.

User avatar
Ivokyuftaf6666
Experienced Forum Gamer
Experienced Forum Gamer
Posts: 7465
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:48 pm
Location: Bulgaria, South-East Europe
Contact:

Re: Happy Forum Anniversary to Userlvg ! :-)

Post by Ivokyuftaf6666 » Fri May 01, 2020 6:30 pm

Thank you for the positive comments, my very good friend. :smile:
I am very grateful to you for the amazing friendship, as well. You are a wonderful sun that brightens the world. :smile:

:Ivokyuftaf6666: :Ivokyuftaf6666: :Ivokyuftaf6666: :Ivokyuftaf6666: :Ivokyuftaf6666: :Ivokyuftaf6666:
:) :) :) :) :) :) :)
:)Ivokyuftaf6666 :)
:) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Userlvg and Ivokyuftaf6666 are best friends to each other!
:-)
Userlvg wrote:Ivokyuftaf6666 is a sincerely kind-hearted person who is a genuine friend that's truly wonderful :D
Userlvg wrote:Ivokyuftaf6666 is amazing, great, admirable, sweet and lovable. :D
Froggychum wrote:i see why you get so many 6's in skewl. IVO IS EXCELLENT
atomtengeralattjaro wrote:Ivo is the kind of person who likes to be kind to others.
Ivokyuftaf6666 - Most Posts №1 in The ASDF Games Section! :-)

User avatar
atomtengeralattjaro
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 35441
Joined: Wed May 23, 2007 3:43 pm
Location: green
Contact:

Re: Happy Forum Anniversary to Userlvg ! :-)

Post by atomtengeralattjaro » Fri May 01, 2020 8:23 pm

Yay, happy forumversary :)
it is indeed a cool word!
Ivokyuftaf6666 wrote:Awesome Site, Delivering Fun
Image

User avatar
Userlvg
ASDF Prophet
ASDF Prophet
Posts: 4389
Joined: Wed May 01, 2019 3:19 pm

Re: Happy Forum Anniversary to Userlvg ! :-)

Post by Userlvg » Sat May 02, 2020 12:19 am

Ivokyuftaf6666 wrote:
Fri May 01, 2020 6:30 pm
Thank you for the positive comments, my very good friend. :smile:
I am very grateful to you for the amazing friendship, as well. You are a wonderful sun that brightens the world. :smile:

:Ivokyuftaf6666: :Ivokyuftaf6666: :Ivokyuftaf6666: :Ivokyuftaf6666: :Ivokyuftaf6666: :Ivokyuftaf6666:
thank you :D
atomtengeralattjaro wrote:
Fri May 01, 2020 8:23 pm
Yay, happy forumversary :)
it is indeed a cool word!
thanks :D
Userlvg and Ivokyuftaf6666 are best friends to each other! :D
Froggychum wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:21 pm
friends are cool. thanks for being my friends
Ivokyuftaf6666 wrote:
Mon Jul 27, 2020 10:51 am
Sweet friend, thank you very much! For your satisfying positiveness, I have a lot of thankfulness.

Post Reply