Happy birthday to you, Userlvg! :-) (and to ASDF.)

All things asdf (and anything else)
Post Reply
User avatar
Ivokyuftaf6666
Experienced Forum Gamer
Experienced Forum Gamer
Posts: 8685
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:48 pm
Location: Bulgaria, South-East Europe
Contact:

Happy birthday to you, Userlvg! :-) (and to ASDF.)

Post by Ivokyuftaf6666 » Mon May 20, 2019 4:14 pm

(Tomorrow my very good friend Userlvg is having his birthday.) :smile:

Happy birthday, Userlvg! Happy birthday to you!
Many happy returns and let all your wishes come true! :smile:

Happy birthday to the ASDF forums and to their newest active member! :smile:


L - Lovey-dovey, genuinely kind. :smile:
V - Virtuous, and with pure mind. :smile:
G - Good friend, whom I am lucky to find. :smile:

:Ivokyuftaf6666: :Ivokyuftaf6666: :Ivokyuftaf6666: :Ivokyuftaf6666: :Ivokyuftaf6666: :Ivokyuftaf6666:
:) :) :) :) :) :) :)
:)Ivokyuftaf6666 :)
:) :) :) :) :) :) :)

L8V4G and Ivokyuftaf6666 are best friends to each other! :-)
L8V4G wrote:Ivokyuftaf6666 is amazing, great, admirable, sweet and lovable. :D
L8V4G wrote:Ivokyuftaf6666 is very intelligent and hard-working.
Froggychum wrote:i see why you get so many 6's in skewl. IVO IS EXCELLENT
Froggychum wrote:Ivo does the math! You are the master of maths!
atomtengeralattjaro wrote:Ivo is the kind of person who likes to be kind to others.
Ivokyuftaf6666 - Most Posts №1 in The ASDF Games Section! :-)

User avatar
atomtengeralattjaro
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 35527
Joined: Wed May 23, 2007 3:43 pm
Location: green
Contact:

Re: Happy birthday to you, Userlvg! :-) (and to ASDF.)

Post by atomtengeralattjaro » Mon May 20, 2019 8:39 pm

Happy b-day!
Ivokyuftaf6666 wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 5:22 pm
Awesome Site, Delivering Fun
Froggychum wrote:
Fri Dec 25, 2020 5:19 pm
Christmasdf
Image

User avatar
vraiment
JKL;'s Nightmare
JKL;'s Nightmare
Posts: 9423
Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:35 am

Re: Happy birthday to you, Userlvg! :-) (and to ASDF.)

Post by vraiment » Tue May 21, 2019 6:54 am

feliz cumpleanios :smile:
Image

User avatar
L8V4G
JKL;'s Nightmare
JKL;'s Nightmare
Posts: 5358
Joined: Wed May 01, 2019 3:19 pm

Re: Happy birthday to you, Userlvg! :-) (and to ASDF.)

Post by L8V4G » Tue May 21, 2019 1:26 pm

Thank you, that makes me feel great! I am 35 years old today and that’s the legal age to be allowed to run for President of the United States of America! The next legal age status change is 65 years old when I will be considered a senior citizen. Thank you all again for the birthday wishes.
L8V4G and Ivokyuftaf6666 are best friends to each other! :D
Froggychum wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:21 pm
friends are cool. thanks for being my friends
Ivokyuftaf6666 wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 8:32 pm
Certainly, your positive comment uplifted me, thank you very much for this! I am very grateful to you for giving an example that a friendship can be delightful. :smile:

User avatar
Anonymously Famous
JKL; Assassin
JKL; Assassin
Posts: 11413
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:52 pm
Location: Area ???, under Bermuda Triangle

Re: Happy birthday to you, Userlvg! :-) (and to ASDF.)

Post by Anonymously Famous » Mon Jun 03, 2019 3:45 pm

Wow. You're old. ;)

Happy late birthday!
BOTTOM TEXT
ThingerDudes wrote:The only reasonable amount of Nutella is infinity. Everything else is too little.
Proud poster of the 300kth post in General

User avatar
L8V4G
JKL;'s Nightmare
JKL;'s Nightmare
Posts: 5358
Joined: Wed May 01, 2019 3:19 pm

Re: Happy birthday to you, Userlvg! :-) (and to ASDF.)

Post by L8V4G » Sat Jul 06, 2019 2:23 am

Anonymously Famous wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 3:45 pm
Wow. You're old. ;)

Happy late birthday!

Thank you! With age comes power for my kind and I’m the only kind of my kind which makes me all powerful.
L8V4G and Ivokyuftaf6666 are best friends to each other! :D
Froggychum wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:21 pm
friends are cool. thanks for being my friends
Ivokyuftaf6666 wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 8:32 pm
Certainly, your positive comment uplifted me, thank you very much for this! I am very grateful to you for giving an example that a friendship can be delightful. :smile:

User avatar
Froggychum
JKL;'s Nightmare
JKL;'s Nightmare
Posts: 5504
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:30 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: Happy birthday to you, Userlvg! :-) (and to ASDF.)

Post by Froggychum » Sat Jul 06, 2019 1:45 pm

hesa lizzard!?

kill it with fire before it lays eggs!

the shadow government is real, the moon is a lie, wake up sheeples!
I am a bot and this action was performed automatically. If you have any concerns, please follow this link: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=21473
~~~~~~~~~
I am the Meme King!
June 7, 2019: The Meme King has returned!
September 23, 2020: I have risen once more! I cannot be slain!
~~~~~~~~~
Image

User avatar
atomtengeralattjaro
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 35527
Joined: Wed May 23, 2007 3:43 pm
Location: green
Contact:

Re: Happy birthday to you, Userlvg! :-) (and to ASDF.)

Post by atomtengeralattjaro » Sat Jul 06, 2019 3:54 pm

Froggychum wrote:
Sat Jul 06, 2019 1:45 pm
the shadow government is real, the moon is a lie, wake up sheeples!
the shadow government is real but it's just the literal shadow of the real government
Userlvg wrote:
Sat Jul 06, 2019 2:23 am
With age comes power for my kind and I’m the only kind of my kind which makes me all powerful.
Is your kind a kind kind?
Ivokyuftaf6666 wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 5:22 pm
Awesome Site, Delivering Fun
Froggychum wrote:
Fri Dec 25, 2020 5:19 pm
Christmasdf
Image

User avatar
Ivokyuftaf6666
Experienced Forum Gamer
Experienced Forum Gamer
Posts: 8685
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:48 pm
Location: Bulgaria, South-East Europe
Contact:

Re: Happy birthday to you, Userlvg! :-) (and to ASDF.)

Post by Ivokyuftaf6666 » Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:47 pm

The moon is real for those who believe that it is. :smile:

It is so sweet and romantic to imagine how your friends and you are looking at it and focus on your good thoughts of each other. :smile: Since these thoughts are sincere, the pleasure is real. :smile:

atomtengeralattjaro wrote:
Sat Jul 06, 2019 3:54 pm
Userlvg wrote:
Sat Jul 06, 2019 2:23 am
With age comes power for my kind and I’m the only kind of my kind which makes me all powerful.
Is your kind a kind kind?
Userlvg is a super, super kind kind of person. He is as kind , as kindness itself can get. :smile:
He has proved this on multiple communities. :smile:
:) :) :) :) :) :) :)
:)Ivokyuftaf6666 :)
:) :) :) :) :) :) :)

L8V4G and Ivokyuftaf6666 are best friends to each other! :-)
L8V4G wrote:Ivokyuftaf6666 is amazing, great, admirable, sweet and lovable. :D
L8V4G wrote:Ivokyuftaf6666 is very intelligent and hard-working.
Froggychum wrote:i see why you get so many 6's in skewl. IVO IS EXCELLENT
Froggychum wrote:Ivo does the math! You are the master of maths!
atomtengeralattjaro wrote:Ivo is the kind of person who likes to be kind to others.
Ivokyuftaf6666 - Most Posts №1 in The ASDF Games Section! :-)

User avatar
L8V4G
JKL;'s Nightmare
JKL;'s Nightmare
Posts: 5358
Joined: Wed May 01, 2019 3:19 pm

Re: Happy birthday to you, Userlvg! :-) (and to ASDF.)

Post by L8V4G » Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:59 am

atomtengeralattjaro wrote:
Sat Jul 06, 2019 3:54 pm
Userlvg wrote:
Sat Jul 06, 2019 2:23 am
With age comes power for my kind and I’m the only kind of my kind which makes me all powerful.
Is your kind a kind kind?
^ I am kind, and Ivokyuftaf6666 is more then generous in his compliments.
Ivokyuftaf6666 wrote:
Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:47 pm


It is so sweet and romantic to imagine how your friends and you are looking at it and focus on your good thoughts of each other. :smile: Since these thoughts are sincere, the pleasure is real. :smile:


Userlvg is a super, super kind kind of person. He is as kind , as kindness itself can get. :smile:
He has proved this on multiple communities. :smile:
^ Thank you, you are also super kind and I have met many kind people on these forums already and other forums which I feel has made me more kind.
L8V4G and Ivokyuftaf6666 are best friends to each other! :D
Froggychum wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:21 pm
friends are cool. thanks for being my friends
Ivokyuftaf6666 wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 8:32 pm
Certainly, your positive comment uplifted me, thank you very much for this! I am very grateful to you for giving an example that a friendship can be delightful. :smile:

User avatar
Froggychum
JKL;'s Nightmare
JKL;'s Nightmare
Posts: 5504
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:30 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: Happy birthday to you, Userlvg! :-) (and to ASDF.)

Post by Froggychum » Sun Jul 07, 2019 1:10 pm

atomtengeralattjaro wrote:
Sat Jul 06, 2019 3:54 pm
Froggychum wrote:
Sat Jul 06, 2019 1:45 pm
the shadow government is real, the moon is a lie, wake up sheeples!
the shadow government is real but it's just the literal shadow of the real government
But the government doesn't necessarily have a physical form (at least the laws they pass donut) so how does it cast a shadow?

Sorcery! And this all comes full circle to the lizard puppeteers controlling the f8 of the american people.
I am a bot and this action was performed automatically. If you have any concerns, please follow this link: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=21473
~~~~~~~~~
I am the Meme King!
June 7, 2019: The Meme King has returned!
September 23, 2020: I have risen once more! I cannot be slain!
~~~~~~~~~
Image

User avatar
ThingerDudes
ASDF Warlord
ASDF Warlord
Posts: 20859
Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:12 am
Location: close enough.

Re: Happy birthday to you, Userlvg! :-) (and to ASDF.)

Post by ThingerDudes » Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:19 am

accualy the world is slimulatoin run by futrecomputers
Image

Post Reply