Look how awesome a friend of mine can get!

All things asdf (and anything else)

Do you agree with me that writing such a poem was super awesome of him?

Yes, completely.
100%
I did not read it.
No votes
None of the above
No votes

Total votes: 3

Ivokyuftaf6666
ASDF High Priest
ASDF High Priest

Look how awesome a friend of mine can get!

Post by Ivokyuftaf6666 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:32 am

I have expressed my good opinion on a few forum friends of mine on both ASDF and Crunchyroll each by writing poems about them. They all thanked me and called me kind, and I appreciate this.
However, VividDreamZ from The Crunchyroll forum was the first one who went further - he wrote a poem in return to my poem, even though I had not asked him to this, and this made me heavenly pleased. :smile: That is how I understood that he is a very appreciative friend and that he is such a true and loyal friend that he would spend some of his time and energy to make his friends happy. :smile:
I am posting a screenshot of the private message, where he sent me his poem. :smile:
Since on the Crunchyroll forum we can upload images to our profiles, the screenshot is hosted on my profile on the Crunchyroll forum. :smile:
Of course, I thanked him for the poem as soon, as I received it. :smile:

Of course, my other very good friends on the Crunchyroll forum also do very good things to me, which can be compared to this poem. :smile:
:Ivokyuftaf6666: :Ivokyuftaf6666: :Ivokyuftaf6666: :Ivokyuftaf6666: :Ivokyuftaf6666: :Ivokyuftaf6666:
:) :) :) :) :) :) :)
:)Ivokyuftaf6666 :)
Userlvg wrote:Ivokyuftaf6666, nice, caring, really educated, delicious intelligence, blues lovely yellow!
Froggychum wrote:i see why you get so many 6's in skewl. IVO IS EXCELLENT
atomtengeralattjaro wrote:The fact that you did excellently is remarkable.
atomtengeralattjaro wrote:Oh, sweet innocent Ivo.
atomtengeralattjaro wrote:Ivo is the kind of person who likes to be kind to others.
Ivokyuftaf6666 is immensely grateful to Atomtengeralattjaro, to Userlvg and to Froggychum.

vraiment
JKL;'s Nightmare
JKL;'s Nightmare

Re: Look how awesome a friend of mine can get!

Post by vraiment » Sat Mar 09, 2019 5:45 pm

that's a nice poem

I wrote a poem once
It was in Spanish
I was heartbroken
I cannot do that anymore
Do what?
Write poems, of course

Ivokyuftaf6666
ASDF High Priest
ASDF High Priest

Post by Ivokyuftaf6666 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:27 am

Hello, it is nice to see you again! :smile: :vraiment: :smile:
vraiment wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 5:45 pm
that's a nice poem
created by a super generous friend of mine. :smile:
vraiment wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 5:45 pm

I wrote a poem once
It was in Spanish
I was heartbroken
I cannot do that anymore
Do what?
Write poems, of course
Good for you for having tried doing it.
Userlvg wrote:Ivokyuftaf6666, nice, caring, really educated, delicious intelligence, blues lovely yellow!
atomtengeralattjaro wrote:Ivo is the kind of person who likes to be kind to others.
Ivokyuftaf6666 is immensely grateful to Atomtengeralattjaro, to Userlvg and to Froggychum.

Anonymously Famous
JKL; Assassin
JKL; Assassin

Post by Anonymously Famous » Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:56 pm

I once wrote a sonnet in Spanish for a Spanish literature class. It was an ode to cheese, if I remember correctly.
BOTTOM TEXT
ThingerDudes wrote:The only reasonable amount of Nutella is infinity. Everything else is too little.
Proud poster of the 300kth post in General

vraiment
JKL;'s Nightmare
JKL;'s Nightmare

Post by vraiment » Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:05 am

talking about silly literature, here is a nasty Spanish poem

Hannigan
ASDF-ville inhabitant
ASDF-ville inhabitant

Post by Hannigan » Wed Mar 27, 2019 11:25 am

Anonymously Famous wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:56 pm
I once wrote a sonnet in Spanish for a Spanish literature class. It was an ode to cheese, if I remember correctly.
Cheese definitely deserves more poems devoted to it. haha

atomtengeralattjaro
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by atomtengeralattjaro » Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:43 pm

Hi, Hannigan, welcome to ASDF :)
Ivokyuftaf6666 wrote:Awesome Site, Delivering Fun

vraiment
JKL;'s Nightmare
JKL;'s Nightmare

Post by vraiment » Thu Mar 28, 2019 4:30 am

welcome Hannigan, have a blast

I agree that cheese deserves more poems

atomtengeralattjaro
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by atomtengeralattjaro » Thu Mar 28, 2019 7:11 am

as long as the poems aren't too cheesy, I guess
Ivokyuftaf6666 wrote:Awesome Site, Delivering Fun

vraiment
JKL;'s Nightmare
JKL;'s Nightmare

Post by vraiment » Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:11 am

Ivokyuftaf6666
ASDF High Priest
ASDF High Priest

Post by Ivokyuftaf6666 » Sat May 18, 2019 7:21 am

Dear fellow ASDF-ers, I just want to express my joy, pleasure and happiness with the good luck I have, and my thankfulness for having found such a good person as a friend and a person who genuinely wants to continue being my friend. :smile: I shall let you know that same person, whom I mentioned in the original post of this topic, created one more poem about me! :smile: He worked on it during a whole month so that it would become perfect, and I really appreciated his hard work. :smile:
This sunny ray shone in my heart so warmly, that I feel the need of expressing my delight and my thankfulness to the good luck I have. :smile: Yay, there are wonderful people on this world! :smile:

The contents and the effort he put to creating the poem are a proper evidence that he is genuinely a very good friend to me. :smile: And that he is super appreciative. :smile:

Here is a screenshot. of his new poem for me. I find it suitable to post the screenshot in this thread because this is the thread I made for his first poem. :smile:
This time the screenshot is from a forum post, made in a private user group. :smile: And it is hosted on my Crunchyroll profile page, just like the first one. :smile:

I am very happy !!! :smile:
:Ivokyuftaf6666: :Ivokyuftaf6666: :Ivokyuftaf6666: :Ivokyuftaf6666: :Ivokyuftaf6666: :Ivokyuftaf6666:

Userlvg
ASDF Citizen
ASDF Citizen

Post by Userlvg » Wed May 22, 2019 6:25 pm

Ivokyuftaf6666 wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 7:21 am
Dear fellow ASDF-ers, I just want to express my joy, pleasure and happiness with the good luck I have, and my thankfulness for having found such a good person as a friend and a person who genuinely wants to continue being my friend. :smile: I shall let you know that same person, whom I mentioned in the original post of this topic, created one more poem about me! :smile: He worked on it during a whole month so that it would become perfect, and I really appreciated his hard work. :smile:
This sunny ray shone in my heart so warmly, that I feel the need of expressing my delight and my thankfulness to the good luck I have. :smile: Yay, there are wonderful people on this world! :smile:

The contents and the effort he put to creating the poem are a proper evidence that he is genuinely a very good friend to me. :smile: And that he is super appreciative. :smile:

Here is a screenshot. of his new poem for me. I find it suitable to post the screenshot in this thread because this is the thread I made for his first poem. :smile:
This time the screenshot is from a forum post, made in a private user group. :smile: And it is hosted on my Crunchyroll profile page, just like the first one. :smile:

I am very happy !!! :smile:

Ivokyuftaf6666 I love how you share this with all of us and it empowers me reading it.
atomtengeralattjaro wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 7:11 am
as long as the poems aren't too cheesy, I guess
Hannigan wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 11:25 am
[quote="Anonymously Famous" post_id=504918 time=<a href="tel:1553032601">1553032601</a> user_id=25698]
Cheese definitely deserves more poems devoted to it. haha
[/quote]

Cheesy poems in different languages??? Do Swiss cheese poems have to be in Swedish? Are sharp cheese poems dangerous?!? Air conditioning must be on if writing a poem about jalapeño cheeses. I hope blue cheese poems aren’t sad. This is a dairy serious subject for me and moo.

Ivokyuftaf6666
ASDF High Priest
ASDF High Priest

Post by Ivokyuftaf6666 » Wed May 22, 2019 7:09 pm

Userlvg wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 6:25 pm

Ivokyuftaf6666 I love how you share this with all of us and it empowers me reading it.
My very good friend, thank you for the positive comment and for all kind and positive things you say to me! :smile:
Also, he has posted the latter poem in the user group on Crunchyroll where with you, we play together forum games. :smile: :sunglassesman: :smile:

I am elated that some people are happy for the thing I am sharing in this topic. :smile: