Good bye, ASDF!

All things asdf (and anything else)
Ivokyuftaf6666
Experienced Forum Gamer
Experienced Forum Gamer

Good bye, ASDF!

Post by Ivokyuftaf6666 » Sun Dec 23, 2018 1:23 pm

Dear ASDF and dear fellow ASDF-ers,
Thank you very much for the enjoyable and interesting experience over the last more than one year! :smile:
Thank you to all of you for being so friendly. :smile: I like all of you! :smile:
Thanks for all game plays I took part in and for all compliments I received. :smile:

Good bye!

ASDF is a very cool forum. However, my next visit on it will not be soon. Here are the reasons for my departure.
-I am autistic and I can not be concentrated in posting on multiple forums. I can't post on Crunchyroll and on ASDF at the same time.
-The Crunchyroll forum has a quite active section for forum games, and on Crunchyroll I have made friends with generous, appreciative, positive and loyal people. :smile:
(Since I have mentioned ASDF on Crunchyroll many times, why shouldn't I mention Crunchyroll in at least one post on ASDF, even if in my last post?)

Since you are good people, here are links to the other forum and to my profile for those of you who are interested in conversing with me in future and who will have the time for this. :smile: If anyone on ASDF misses me, feel free to contact me there! :smile:

https://www.crunchyroll.com/forum
https://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Ivokyuftaf6666

These links are appropriate because:
atomtengeralattjaro wrote:
Sun Apr 08, 2018 5:33 pm
Links are totally okay. Simply put, unless you're posting the same link over and over in an annoying way, or you're paid to advertise, you're OK.
Good bye, ASDF! :smile:

:Ivokyuftaf6666: :Ivokyuftaf6666: :Ivokyuftaf6666: :Ivokyuftaf6666: :Ivokyuftaf6666: :Ivokyuftaf6666:
:) :) :) :) :) :) :)
:)Ivokyuftaf6666 :)
Userlvg wrote: Virtue Ivokyuftaf6666 relax-fully teaches, upmost optimistic, undoubtedly splendiferous
Froggychum wrote:i see why you get so many 6's in skewl. IVO IS EXCELLENT
atomtengeralattjaro wrote:The fact that you did excellently is remarkable.
atomtengeralattjaro wrote:Oh, sweet innocent Ivo.
atomtengeralattjaro wrote:Ivo is the kind of person who likes to be kind to others.
Ivokyuftaf6666 is immensely grateful to Atomtengeralattjaro, to Userlvg and to Froggychum.

vraiment
JKL;'s Nightmare
JKL;'s Nightmare

Re: Good bye, ASDF!

Post by vraiment » Mon Dec 24, 2018 3:22 am

Bye Ivo, enojoy wherever you chose to stay :smile:

assdef
JKL;'s Nightmare
JKL;'s Nightmare

Post by assdef » Tue Dec 25, 2018 6:39 am

Adios, amigo!

Au rivoir, mon ami!

Bis dann, Freund!

Y’all come back now, ya hear?!

Ivokyuftaf6666
Experienced Forum Gamer
Experienced Forum Gamer

Post by Ivokyuftaf6666 » Wed Dec 26, 2018 7:48 am

Thank you for the friendly posts! :smile:
(This is not a return, I visited to see the replies. This is my last post before my departure.)
:)Ivokyuftaf6666 :)
Userlvg wrote: Virtue Ivokyuftaf6666 relax-fully teaches, upmost optimistic, undoubtedly splendiferous
Froggychum wrote:i see why you get so many 6's in skewl. IVO IS EXCELLENT
atomtengeralattjaro wrote:The fact that you did excellently is remarkable.
atomtengeralattjaro wrote:Oh, sweet innocent Ivo.
atomtengeralattjaro wrote:Ivo is the kind of person who likes to be kind to others.
Ivokyuftaf6666 is immensely grateful to Atomtengeralattjaro, to Userlvg and to Froggychum.

Shai'tan
ASDF's Best Friend
ASDF's Best Friend

Post by Shai'tan » Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:18 pm

Good bye, hope to see you again! :)
Quote of the Ages:
atomtengeralattjaro wrote:The Forums of ASDF turn, and Pages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Page that gave it birth comes again. On one Page, called the Six Hundred and Ninety Fifth Page by some, a Page yet to come, a Page long past, a post was made by atomtengeralattjaro. The post was not the beginning. There are neither beginnings nor endings to the turning of the Forums of ASDF. But it was a beginning.