Thank you, ASDF! (The celebration of my first forum anniversary)

All things asdf (and anything else)

Have you read carefully and entirely the original post?

Poll ended at Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:58 am

Yes, inclusively the spoiler.
100%
Yes, but without the spoiler.
No votes
No, I did not.
No votes

Total votes: 3

Ivokyuftaf6666
ASDF High Priest
ASDF High Priest

Thank you, ASDF! (The celebration of my first forum anniversary)

Post by Ivokyuftaf6666 » Wed Oct 24, 2018 6:53 am

On Sunday, the third day since the release of this topic, Ivokyuftaf6666 is celebrating his first forum anniversary on the ASDF forums! :smile:
Exactly one year since the day when I found the ASDF forums, when I liked them at first sight and when I registered on them. :smile: I have always liked ASDF quite much since I noticed it. :smile:

ASDF showed me that a forum can be a good and refreshing sort of Internet site. :smile:

ASDF, thank you for being so enjoyable and entertaining! :smile:
ASDF, thank you for being such a friendly and awesome community! :smile:
ASDF, thank you for the fun that you delivered to me over the last one year! :smile:
ASDF, thank you for all good memories that you left in me over the last one year! :smile:

Dear fellow ASDF-ers , thanks to all of you for interacting with me in a friendly way! I like all of you! :smile:
All people whom I met on ASDF are nice, and so are some people who I have never interacted with but I have seen old posts by them. :smile:

I do not want to get repetitive but I want to say in a systematically organized and thorough way exactly in the topic for my forum anniversary the things in the following spoiler.
Spoiler:  
Special thanks to Atomtengeralattjaro, Froggychum, Shai'tan, Anonymously Famous, Uly, Cyan, Vraiment and Greyson for playing with me ASDF games over the last one year!

Very big thanks to Atomtengeralattjaro and to Froggychum! They have played with me ASDF games a lot and they have made me a whole bunch of honest compliments to express their good opinion on me. :smile: That's why I consider them very good ASDF friends of mine. :smile:

Big thanks to Shai'tan. At some point he was active in a game, initated by me; and he also gets a big bonus for having initiated the Alphabetic Posting game. :smile:

Also, thanks to Anonymously Famous, Uly, Cyan, Vraiment, Assdef, Ml08180, Greyson, ThingerDudes, Keja and all other people on ASDF for interacting with me in a friendly way. :smile:

The next thing might seem weird in some way. However,
Smaller thanks, but still thanks to Admissio and Georgecraft for the reasons, explained in original post of the following topic
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=21583
Simply, I did not want this post to get much longer just because of that explanations. That is why I have made them in another topic.)
Even if nobody posts anything relevant, I will still like all of you. :smile:
However, if you post greetings for my anniversary, honest compliments about me or anything else related to this post, this will make me even more satisfied. :smile:
I would appreciate any gift, but the biggest gift that an ASDF-er can make me is high activity in the ASDF Games section. :smile: Also, if Froggychum returns to ASDF on Sunday, this will be a gift itself, as well. :smile:

:Ivokyuftaf6666: :Ivokyuftaf6666: :Ivokyuftaf6666: :Ivokyuftaf6666: :Ivokyuftaf6666: :Ivokyuftaf6666:
:) :) :) :) :) :) :)
:)Ivokyuftaf6666 :)
Froggychum wrote:I respect you, anyone who can learn a second language is amazing.
Froggychum wrote: i see why you get so many 6's in skewl. IVO IS EXCELLENT
atomtengeralattjaro wrote:The fact that you did excellently is remarkable.
atomtengeralattjaro wrote: Oh, sweet innocent Ivo.
atomtengeralattjaro wrote: Ivo is the kind of person who likes to be kind to others.
Ivokyuftaf6666 is immensely grateful to Atomtengeralattjaro and to Froggychum.

atomtengeralattjaro
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Thank you, ASDF! (The celebration of my first forum anniversary)

Post by atomtengeralattjaro » Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:54 am

Happy forumversary! (even if it's only on Sunday) :)
Seems like you have a lot to celebrate these days. Birthday, graduation, forum anniversary! That's quite a bunch :D
Ivokyuftaf6666 wrote:Awesome Site, Delivering Fun

Ivokyuftaf6666
ASDF High Priest
ASDF High Priest

Post by Ivokyuftaf6666 » Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:17 am

Dear Atom,
Thank you for being the first one to greet me for my forumversary and for doing this very quickly! :smile:
I really appreciate this. <3

Also, I will be satisfied and happy forever because of my graduation, that's why I do not know if the word "celebration" is exact about it, since celebrations last a few days, usually. Because of my graduation I will be happy forever. :smile:
Froggychum wrote:I respect you, anyone who can learn a second language is amazing.
atomtengeralattjaro wrote: Ivo is the kind of person who likes to be kind to others.

vraiment
JKL;'s Nightmare
JKL;'s Nightmare

Post by vraiment » Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:35 am

When I grow up I want to be as positive as Ivo

Ivokyuftaf6666
ASDF High Priest
ASDF High Priest

Post by Ivokyuftaf6666 » Thu Oct 25, 2018 5:04 pm

vraiment wrote:
Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:35 am
When I grow up I want to be as positive as Ivo
:vraiment:
Thank you very much for this comment! :smile:
:vraiment:
Also, I think that there is no need to remind that this is the topic for my forum anniversary. :smile:
:Ivokyuftaf6666: :Ivokyuftaf6666: :Ivokyuftaf6666: :Ivokyuftaf6666: :Ivokyuftaf6666: :Ivokyuftaf6666: