The contents of the original post of this topic are weird but true...

All things asdf (and anything else)
Ivokyuftaf6666
ASDF High Priest
ASDF High Priest

The contents of the original post of this topic are weird but true...

Post by Ivokyuftaf6666 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:05 am

I know that the thing I am sharing in this topic might seem weird, but...
I am somewhat grateful to Admissio444 and to Georgecraft, despite the concept of some people that these users might be spam bots.
Of course, my gratefulness for them is not that big, but it still exists.

Here is a detailed explanation why I am grateful to Admissio444 and to Georgecraft.

To Admissio444 - When it posted spam, it factually sacrificed his reputation. As a result of his posts, many people started considering it a spammer. But he did this in sake of a situation, which ended up with a honest compliment for me, which pleased me so much, that I put it in my signature. I do not know if that compliment is still in my signature, though. :smile: I love honest compliments. :smile: In my point of view, this was an altruistic act of Admissio444. I appreciate all good things that others do, even if they do them unintentionally. :smile:

To Georgecraft - When I saw that his very first post was in a quite interesting ASDF game, this filled me of hope that he would be my third regular partner for the ASDF games. I made a new move in that ASDF game in a typically Ivokyuftafian style. When Atomtengeralattjaro saw Georgecraft's post, he suspected him in being a spammer. However, he kept his post and the post by Ivokyuftaf6666, which followed. That is how Georgecraft's only post on the ASDF forums is in the Games section, and I made one extra move upon his only post. :smile: In my point of view, that was awesome in some way. :smile: Also, I am grateful to every user, who has ever played with me ASDF games. :smile:

Most probably, this way of thinking is a bit weird, but the things I shared in this post are typical for the Ivokyuftafian style. :smile:
:) :) :) :) :) :) :)
:)Ivokyuftaf6666 :)
Froggychum wrote:I respect you, anyone who can learn a second language is amazing.
Froggychum wrote: i see why you get so many 6's in skewl. IVO IS EXCELLENT
atomtengeralattjaro wrote:The fact that you did excellently is remarkable.
atomtengeralattjaro wrote: Oh, sweet innocent Ivo.
atomtengeralattjaro wrote: Ivo is the kind of person who likes to be kind to others.
Ivokyuftaf6666 is immensely grateful to Atomtengeralattjaro and to Froggychum.

Greyson
Follower of ASDF
Follower of ASDF

Re: The contents of the original post of this topic are weird but true...

Post by Greyson » Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:43 am

You sure are greatful for a lot of things quite quickly aren't you?

Well, at least you have a positive outlook on things.

Ivokyuftaf6666
ASDF High Priest
ASDF High Priest

Post by Ivokyuftaf6666 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:01 pm

Thank you for appreciating and complimenting my positive outlook on things! :smile:
Also, another odd thing is that I wrote the things from the original post in a separate topic just in order to put a link to them in the topic which I will make for my upcoming forum anniversary , rather than making the upcoming topic excessively long. :smile:
(I am excited for my upcoming forum anniversary and I am planning on a celebrating it on the forum!) :smile:
:Ivokyuftaf6666: :Ivokyuftaf6666: :Ivokyuftaf6666: :Ivokyuftaf6666: :Ivokyuftaf6666: :Ivokyuftaf6666:
:)Ivokyuftaf6666 :)
Froggychum wrote:I respect you, anyone who can learn a second language is amazing.
Froggychum wrote: i see why you get so many 6's in skewl. IVO IS EXCELLENT
atomtengeralattjaro wrote:The fact that you did excellently is remarkable.
atomtengeralattjaro wrote: Oh, sweet innocent Ivo.
atomtengeralattjaro wrote: Ivo is the kind of person who likes to be kind to others.
Ivokyuftaf6666 is immensely grateful to Atomtengeralattjaro and to Froggychum.

keja
Space Cowboy

Post by keja » Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:44 pm

take it easy buddy
I am the son and heir
Of nothing in particular