All things asdf (and anything else)
Ivokyuftaf6666
Experienced Forum Gamer
Experienced Forum Gamer

Happy birthday to Uly!

Post by Ivokyuftaf6666 » Thu Sep 06, 2018 3:31 am

Happy birthday, Uly! Many happy returns of the day. :smile:
I hope that you will spend it in a nice way. :smile:

Uly stands for Unbelievable Liked Youngster. He is a good boy, I have had the pleasure of interacting with him a few times.
I hope he will return soon to see this post. :smile:

I miss him.
And today he is having a birthday according to the information about birthdays which I noticed today morning.

Again, happy birthday, Uly! :smile:

P.S. The 3700th topic that anyone has ever made on ASDF (according to the information about "total topics") - that's a topic in your honor. :smile: :smile:

:Ivokyuftaf6666: :Ivokyuftaf6666: :Ivokyuftaf6666: :Ivokyuftaf6666: :Ivokyuftaf6666: :Ivokyuftaf6666:
:) :) :) :) :) :) :)
:)Ivokyuftaf6666 :)
:) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Userlvg wrote: Virtue Ivokyuftaf6666 relax-fully teaches, upmost optimistic, undoubtedly splendiferous
Froggychum wrote:i see why you get so many 6's in skewl. IVO IS EXCELLENT
atomtengeralattjaro wrote:The fact that you did excellently is remarkable.
atomtengeralattjaro wrote:Oh, sweet innocent Ivo.
atomtengeralattjaro wrote:Ivo is the kind of person who likes to be kind to others.
Ivokyuftaf6666 is immensely grateful to Atomtengeralattjaro, to Userlvg and to Froggychum.

Uly
ASDF Prophet
ASDF Prophet

Re: Happy birthday to Uly!

Post by Uly » Thu Sep 27, 2018 12:50 am

Ivokyuftaf6666 wrote:
Thu Sep 06, 2018 3:31 am
Happy birthday, Uly! Many happy returns of the day. :smile:
I hope that you will spend it in a nice way. :smile:

Uly stands for Unbelievable Liked Youngster. He is a good boy, I have had the pleasure of interacting with him a few times.
I hope he will return soon to see this post. :smile:

I miss him.
And today he is having a birthday according to the information about birthdays which I noticed today morning.

Again, happy birthday, Uly! :smile:

P.S. The 3700th topic that anyone has ever made on ASDF (according to the information about "total topics") - that's a topic in your honor. :smile: :smile:

:Ivokyuftaf6666: :Ivokyuftaf6666: :Ivokyuftaf6666: :Ivokyuftaf6666: :Ivokyuftaf6666: :Ivokyuftaf6666:
Thanks y'all. I know I have been a lot more active here on the past, but new obligations n shit and blagh blagh blagh. It sounds blasphemous, but asdf hasn't been on the top of my priority list as of late, unfortunately. I haven't forgotten though, and I try to get on when I can, and hopefully as long in the foreseeable future as I can. Y'all really are the best people on the internet to be around.
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.
- W. B. Yeats