ASDF is an unbelievably nice forum! Thank you!

All things asdf (and anything else)
Ivokyuftaf6666
Experienced Forum Gamer
Experienced Forum Gamer

ASDF is an unbelievably nice forum! Thank you!

Post by Ivokyuftaf6666 » Mon Jul 30, 2018 12:09 pm

Thank you for being such an enjoyable forum, ASDF! Thanks to the people on it for being so nice and awesome! I am amazed. :smile:

I can't post actively on multiple forum boards at the same time, and this is related to my concentration and my autism.

I used to post actively on my second favorite forum, but I stopped posting on the other forum with exactly 846 forum posts before I returned to ASDF one week ago. And I will post on ASDF more.

I am not saying in a public post which the other forum is, because I don't want to avdertise it on my favorite forum - ASDF.

I like the other forum, so it took me more time to check it. But ASDF has some avdantages over it.
-Formerly, the Games section of the other forum seemed really active, but I realized that actually, having in mind the activity of the interesting forum Games, the other forum did not provide for me a higher opportunity. The other forum has a whole bunch of active threads that would not be Games on ASDF, and on ASDF new Games always get a chance.
-The people on the other forum are good, undoubtedly, but the people on ASDF are even better.
-In my point of view , the quality of the ASDF games, and on ASDF overall, is very high.

That is why I will continue being grateful to ASDF and posting on it. :smile:
:) :) :) :) :) :) :)
:)Ivokyuftaf6666 :)
:) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Quotations, all from my beloved Games section. :smile:
Userlvg wrote:Virtue Ivokyuftaf6666 relax-fully teaches, upmost optimistic, undoubtedly splendiferous
Userlvg wrote:Ivokyuftaf6666 is a kind and gentle person who is very caring for his friends
Froggychum wrote:i see why you get so many 6's in skewl. IVO IS EXCELLENT
atomtengeralattjaro wrote:Ivo is the kind of person who likes to be kind to others.
Ivokyuftaf6666 is immensely grateful to Atomtengeralattjaro, to Userlvg and to Froggychum.

Froggychum
JKL;'s Nightmare
JKL;'s Nightmare

Re: ASDF is an unbelievably nice forum! Thank you!

Post by Froggychum » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:38 pm

k
I am a bot and this action was performed automatically. If you have any concerns, please follow this link: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=21473
~~~~~~~~~
I am the Meme King!
June 7, 2019: The Meme King has returned!
~~~~~~~~~