ASDF forums is dead...Long live the ASDF forums!

All things asdf (and anything else)
User avatar
L8V4G
JKL;'s Nightmare
JKL;'s Nightmare
Posts: 5441
Joined: Wed May 01, 2019 3:19 pm

Re: ASDF forums is dead...Long live the ASDF forums!

Post by L8V4G » Fri Sep 06, 2019 1:30 am

I thought if this earlier, if cheese comes from the moon(and probably only Swiss) and I brought eggs up there to make a omelette, could I also make eggs sunny side up?
L8V4G and Ivokyuftaf6666 are best friends to each other! :D
Froggychum wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:21 pm
friends are cool. thanks for being my friends
Ivokyuftaf6666 wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 8:32 pm
Certainly, your positive comment uplifted me, thank you very much for this! I am very grateful to you for giving an example that a friendship can be delightful. :smile:

User avatar
atomtengeralattjaro
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 35532
Joined: Wed May 23, 2007 3:43 pm
Location: green
Contact:

Re: ASDF forums is dead...Long live the ASDF forums!

Post by atomtengeralattjaro » Fri Sep 06, 2019 8:49 pm

sure, but only on the sunny side of the moon
for two weeks you could make a lot of sunny side ups (sunny sides up? sunnies side up?), but then for two weeks it would be just cold dark eggs.
Ivokyuftaf6666 wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 5:22 pm
Awesome Site, Delivering Fun
Froggychum wrote:
Fri Dec 25, 2020 5:19 pm
Christmasdf
Image

User avatar
Kellizaber
ASDF Prophet
ASDF Prophet
Posts: 4737
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2008 5:51 pm
Location: Chicago, IL
Contact:

Re: ASDF forums is dead...Long live the ASDF forums!

Post by Kellizaber » Tue Oct 22, 2019 1:02 am

No refrigeration needed!
Image

User avatar
atomtengeralattjaro
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 35532
Joined: Wed May 23, 2007 3:43 pm
Location: green
Contact:

Re: ASDF forums is dead...Long live the ASDF forums!

Post by atomtengeralattjaro » Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:21 am

eggcellent.
this reminds me of this best tweet.
Ivokyuftaf6666 wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 5:22 pm
Awesome Site, Delivering Fun
Froggychum wrote:
Fri Dec 25, 2020 5:19 pm
Christmasdf
Image

User avatar
Kellizaber
ASDF Prophet
ASDF Prophet
Posts: 4737
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2008 5:51 pm
Location: Chicago, IL
Contact:

Re: ASDF forums is dead...Long live the ASDF forums!

Post by Kellizaber » Fri Oct 25, 2019 1:18 am

:lol: That got me. I'm going to practice that acronym and see how I do every morning. You can never have enough eggs!
Image

User avatar
assdef
JKL;'s Nightmare
JKL;'s Nightmare
Posts: 7036
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:30 pm

Re: ASDF forums is dead...Long live the ASDF forums!

Post by assdef » Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:43 am

INDEED. WE MUST HARVEST THE EGGS.
Image

User avatar
atomtengeralattjaro
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 35532
Joined: Wed May 23, 2007 3:43 pm
Location: green
Contact:

Re: ASDF forums is dead...Long live the ASDF forums!

Post by atomtengeralattjaro » Thu Nov 07, 2019 8:59 am

all hail the egg tree

Code: Select all

         🥚
       🥚🥚🥚
      🥚🥚🥚🥚
    🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚
   🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚
     🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚
        🥚
        🥚
        🥚

Ivokyuftaf6666 wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 5:22 pm
Awesome Site, Delivering Fun
Froggychum wrote:
Fri Dec 25, 2020 5:19 pm
Christmasdf
Image

User avatar
L8V4G
JKL;'s Nightmare
JKL;'s Nightmare
Posts: 5441
Joined: Wed May 01, 2019 3:19 pm

Re: ASDF forums is dead...Long live the ASDF forums!

Post by L8V4G » Sat Nov 16, 2019 2:18 am

Sitting here on my bed typing I looked down to see my bed sheet flaunting a label at me that read "Queen", as of now it's the only communication that has taken place between me and my bed sheet.
L8V4G and Ivokyuftaf6666 are best friends to each other! :D
Froggychum wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:21 pm
friends are cool. thanks for being my friends
Ivokyuftaf6666 wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 8:32 pm
Certainly, your positive comment uplifted me, thank you very much for this! I am very grateful to you for giving an example that a friendship can be delightful. :smile:

User avatar
atomtengeralattjaro
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 35532
Joined: Wed May 23, 2007 3:43 pm
Location: green
Contact:

Re: ASDF forums is dead...Long live the ASDF forums!

Post by atomtengeralattjaro » Sat Nov 16, 2019 11:38 am

Not very talkative. Did it mean like "Yas Queen!", or was it just idly ruminating on the concept of monarchy? We may never know.
I bet bedsheets are good listeners though.
Ivokyuftaf6666 wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 5:22 pm
Awesome Site, Delivering Fun
Froggychum wrote:
Fri Dec 25, 2020 5:19 pm
Christmasdf
Image

User avatar
L8V4G
JKL;'s Nightmare
JKL;'s Nightmare
Posts: 5441
Joined: Wed May 01, 2019 3:19 pm

Re: ASDF forums is dead...Long live the ASDF forums!

Post by L8V4G » Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:20 am

I think it meant it in a good way, I'm still trying to figure out my trash can which reads "simple human" on the top. I get the feeling of the borg from star trek.
L8V4G and Ivokyuftaf6666 are best friends to each other! :D
Froggychum wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:21 pm
friends are cool. thanks for being my friends
Ivokyuftaf6666 wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 8:32 pm
Certainly, your positive comment uplifted me, thank you very much for this! I am very grateful to you for giving an example that a friendship can be delightful. :smile:

User avatar
atomtengeralattjaro
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 35532
Joined: Wed May 23, 2007 3:43 pm
Location: green
Contact:

Re: ASDF forums is dead...Long live the ASDF forums!

Post by atomtengeralattjaro » Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:54 am

It's a simple human task to throw the trash in the trashcan :)
Ivokyuftaf6666 wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 5:22 pm
Awesome Site, Delivering Fun
Froggychum wrote:
Fri Dec 25, 2020 5:19 pm
Christmasdf
Image

User avatar
L8V4G
JKL;'s Nightmare
JKL;'s Nightmare
Posts: 5441
Joined: Wed May 01, 2019 3:19 pm

Re: ASDF forums is dead...Long live the ASDF forums!

Post by L8V4G » Wed Jan 01, 2020 11:25 pm

assdef wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:43 am
INDEED. WE MUST HARVEST THE EGGS.
Happy Birthday! By now you should be cooking with eggs, unless the eggs you seek harvest are out worldly!
atomtengeralattjaro wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:54 am
It's a simple human task to throw the trash in the trashcan :)
I feel like I should find my Mr. Coffee a Mrs.
L8V4G and Ivokyuftaf6666 are best friends to each other! :D
Froggychum wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:21 pm
friends are cool. thanks for being my friends
Ivokyuftaf6666 wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 8:32 pm
Certainly, your positive comment uplifted me, thank you very much for this! I am very grateful to you for giving an example that a friendship can be delightful. :smile:

Post Reply