10k posts!

All things asdf (and anything else)
User avatar
Anonymously Famous
JKL; Assassin
JKL; Assassin
Posts: 11361
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:52 pm
Location: Area ???, under Bermuda Triangle

10k posts!

Post by Anonymously Famous » Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:23 pm

This post is my 10,000th post.
BOTTOM TEXT
ThingerDudes wrote:The only reasonable amount of Nutella is infinity. Everything else is too little.
Proud poster of the 300kth post in General

User avatar
ThingerDudes
ASDF Warlord
ASDF Warlord
Posts: 20703
Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:12 am
Location: close enough.

Re: 10k posts!

Post by ThingerDudes » Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:24 pm

congrats! you're a big kid now! :D
Image

User avatar
Anonymously Famous
JKL; Assassin
JKL; Assassin
Posts: 11361
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:52 pm
Location: Area ???, under Bermuda Triangle

Re: 10k posts!

Post by Anonymously Famous » Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:27 pm

ThingerDudes wrote:congrats! you're a big kid now! :D
BOTTOM TEXT
ThingerDudes wrote:The only reasonable amount of Nutella is infinity. Everything else is too little.
Proud poster of the 300kth post in General

User avatar
ThingerDudes
ASDF Warlord
ASDF Warlord
Posts: 20703
Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:12 am
Location: close enough.

Re: 10k posts!

Post by ThingerDudes » Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:30 pm

exactly what I was thinking of lol
Image

User avatar
Anonymously Famous
JKL; Assassin
JKL; Assassin
Posts: 11361
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:52 pm
Location: Area ???, under Bermuda Triangle

Re: 10k posts!

Post by Anonymously Famous » Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:50 pm

I'm glad we're on the same wavelength.
BOTTOM TEXT
ThingerDudes wrote:The only reasonable amount of Nutella is infinity. Everything else is too little.
Proud poster of the 300kth post in General

User avatar
Uly
ASDF Prophet
ASDF Prophet
Posts: 4031
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:40 pm
Location: At your service
Contact:

Re: 10k posts!

Post by Uly » Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:55 pm

Transverse?

User avatar
Shai'tan
ASDF's Best Friend
ASDF's Best Friend
Posts: 25943
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2007 12:14 pm
Location: Seven
Contact:

Re: 10k posts!

Post by Shai'tan » Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:47 pm

Congrats, you're now a double ass.
Quote of the Ages:
atomtengeralattjaro wrote:The Forums of ASDF turn, and Pages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Page that gave it birth comes again. On one Page, called the Six Hundred and Ninety Fifth Page by some, a Page yet to come, a Page long past, a post was made by atomtengeralattjaro. The post was not the beginning. There are neither beginnings nor endings to the turning of the Forums of ASDF. But it was a beginning.

User avatar
Froggychum
ASDF Prophet
ASDF Prophet
Posts: 4037
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:30 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: 10k posts!

Post by Froggychum » Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:20 pm

OMG CONGRATULATIONS YOU ARE AMAZING

ps. please answer my __ or __ questions... they are VERY IMPORTANT

you'll see
you ALL WILL SEE

pps. srsly they are cool youl see just answer




ANYWAY: CONGRATSCONGRATSCONGRATS1!!!!

so happy 4 u

<3 lol good good yay


OK IVE DONE MY PART

#leavesroom
I am the Meme King!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Image
image by Ivokyuftaf6666

User avatar
Uly
ASDF Prophet
ASDF Prophet
Posts: 4031
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:40 pm
Location: At your service
Contact:

Re: 10k posts!

Post by Uly » Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:57 pm

Shai'tan wrote:Congrats, you're now a double ass.
?
Froggychum wrote:OMG CONGRATULATIONS YOU ARE AMAZING

ps. please answer my __ or __ questions... they are VERY IMPORTANT

you'll see
you ALL WILL SEE

pps. srsly they are cool youl see just answer




ANYWAY: CONGRATSCONGRATSCONGRATS1!!!!

so happy 4 u

<3 lol good good yay


OK IVE DONE MY PART

#leavesroom
???????????????????????????

User avatar
ThingerDudes
ASDF Warlord
ASDF Warlord
Posts: 20703
Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:12 am
Location: close enough.

Re: 10k posts!

Post by ThingerDudes » Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:43 pm

yes
Image

User avatar
Shai'tan
ASDF's Best Friend
ASDF's Best Friend
Posts: 25943
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2007 12:14 pm
Location: Seven
Contact:

Re: 10k posts!

Post by Shai'tan » Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:54 pm

Uly wrote:
Shai'tan wrote:Congrats, you're now a double ass.
?
He's a JKL; double ass in.
Quote of the Ages:
atomtengeralattjaro wrote:The Forums of ASDF turn, and Pages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Page that gave it birth comes again. On one Page, called the Six Hundred and Ninety Fifth Page by some, a Page yet to come, a Page long past, a post was made by atomtengeralattjaro. The post was not the beginning. There are neither beginnings nor endings to the turning of the Forums of ASDF. But it was a beginning.

User avatar
Froggychum
ASDF Prophet
ASDF Prophet
Posts: 4037
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:30 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: 10k posts!

Post by Froggychum » Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:53 pm

ewe gys oar weirt
I am the Meme King!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Image
image by Ivokyuftaf6666

User avatar
Uly
ASDF Prophet
ASDF Prophet
Posts: 4031
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:40 pm
Location: At your service
Contact:

Re: 10k posts!

Post by Uly » Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:25 pm

Shai'tan wrote:
Uly wrote:
Shai'tan wrote:Congrats, you're now a double ass.
?
He's a JKL; double ass in.
Shai'tan is very clever.

the dragon will rise again

User avatar
Froggychum
ASDF Prophet
ASDF Prophet
Posts: 4037
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:30 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: 10k posts!

Post by Froggychum » Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:51 pm

i dont get it, someone please explain!
I am the Meme King!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Image
image by Ivokyuftaf6666

User avatar
atomtengeralattjaro
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 34502
Joined: Wed May 23, 2007 3:43 pm
Location: green
Contact:

Re: 10k posts!

Post by atomtengeralattjaro » Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:44 pm

it's about the forum ranks that appear just under the username to the right of the post.
AF now has over 10k posts, meaning his rank is now "JKL; Assassin".
Ivokyuftaf6666 wrote:Awesome Site, Delivering Fun
Image

User avatar
Froggychum
ASDF Prophet
ASDF Prophet
Posts: 4037
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:30 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: 10k posts!

Post by Froggychum » Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:51 pm

oh haha thats funny

WOW IM DUMBOOOOO

lol jk



BTW: check out my post in Cliches List, it needs to be answered ASAP

i have a reason...
I am the Meme King!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Image
image by Ivokyuftaf6666

User avatar
Shai'tan
ASDF's Best Friend
ASDF's Best Friend
Posts: 25943
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2007 12:14 pm
Location: Seven
Contact:

Re: 10k posts!

Post by Shai'tan » Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:05 pm

Uly wrote:
Shai'tan wrote:
Uly wrote:
Shai'tan wrote:Congrats, you're now a double ass.
?
He's a JKL; double ass in.
Shai'tan is very clever.

the dragon will rise again
I know right.

I have won again, Lews Therin
Quote of the Ages:
atomtengeralattjaro wrote:The Forums of ASDF turn, and Pages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Page that gave it birth comes again. On one Page, called the Six Hundred and Ninety Fifth Page by some, a Page yet to come, a Page long past, a post was made by atomtengeralattjaro. The post was not the beginning. There are neither beginnings nor endings to the turning of the Forums of ASDF. But it was a beginning.

User avatar
Froggychum
ASDF Prophet
ASDF Prophet
Posts: 4037
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:30 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: 10k posts!

Post by Froggychum » Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:20 pm

Shai'tan wrote:
Uly wrote:
Shai'tan wrote:
Uly wrote:
Shai'tan wrote:Congrats, you're now a double ass.
?
He's a JKL; double ass in.
Shai'tan is very clever.

the dragon will rise again
I know right.

I have won again, Lews Therin
most definitely
I am the Meme King!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Image
image by Ivokyuftaf6666

User avatar
Uly
ASDF Prophet
ASDF Prophet
Posts: 4031
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:40 pm
Location: At your service
Contact:

Re: 10k posts!

Post by Uly » Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:57 pm

Shai'tan wrote:
Uly wrote:
Shai'tan wrote:
Uly wrote:
Shai'tan wrote:Congrats, you're now a double ass.
?
He's a JKL; double ass in.
Shai'tan is very clever.

the dragon will rise again
I know right.

I have won again, Lews Therin
I have actually only read the first book so I'm not exactly up on the whole story but I do plan on getting a copy of the second book soon.

User avatar
Froggychum
ASDF Prophet
ASDF Prophet
Posts: 4037
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:30 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: 10k posts!

Post by Froggychum » Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:54 pm

Hey guys, is it just me or has this forum had a slightly negative attitude lately?

Idk, I just feel that way


ok well bye for now friends :P
I am the Meme King!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Image
image by Ivokyuftaf6666

Post Reply