The quiet game

All things asdf (and anything else)
User avatar
atomtengeralattjaro
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 34504
Joined: Wed May 23, 2007 3:43 pm
Location: green
Contact:

Re: The quiet game

Post by atomtengeralattjaro » Sat May 20, 2017 6:11 am

AWKWARD HUG TIME!



so.
Ivokyuftaf6666 wrote:Awesome Site, Delivering Fun
Image

User avatar
Suntro
ASDF-Ville Officer
ASDF-Ville Officer
Posts: 877
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:35 pm
Location: On Parrot Island

Re: The quiet game

Post by Suntro » Sat May 20, 2017 10:59 am

The awkward hug brought me back from the dead

User avatar
Froggychum
ASDF Prophet
ASDF Prophet
Posts: 4045
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:30 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: The quiet game

Post by Froggychum » Sat May 20, 2017 12:04 pm

we did more than hug... sliirp sliirp xD
I am the Meme King!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Image
image by Ivokyuftaf6666

User avatar
atomtengeralattjaro
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 34504
Joined: Wed May 23, 2007 3:43 pm
Location: green
Contact:

Re: The quiet game

Post by atomtengeralattjaro » Sat May 20, 2017 1:33 pm

Suntro wrote:The awkward hug brought me back from the dead
:o It's Suntro! Welcome back! :)
Ivokyuftaf6666 wrote:Awesome Site, Delivering Fun
Image

User avatar
Froggychum
ASDF Prophet
ASDF Prophet
Posts: 4045
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:30 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: The quiet game

Post by Froggychum » Sat May 20, 2017 1:40 pm

atomtengeralattjaro wrote:
Suntro wrote:The awkward hug brought me back from the dead
:o It's Suntro! Welcome back! :)
helloooo attention whore over here? did *sliirp sliirp* things, I THINK YOU SHOULD BE THANKING ME FOR MY REVIVAL SKILLS


#imnotactuallyanarrogantasshole





















#ijustwantedtobeincluded (cries softly D:)
I am the Meme King!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Image
image by Ivokyuftaf6666

User avatar
Shai'tan
ASDF's Best Friend
ASDF's Best Friend
Posts: 25944
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2007 12:14 pm
Location: Seven
Contact:

Re: The quiet game

Post by Shai'tan » Tue May 23, 2017 6:43 am

Suntro wrote:The awkward hug brought me back from the dead
Suntro! :o
Quote of the Ages:
atomtengeralattjaro wrote:The Forums of ASDF turn, and Pages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Page that gave it birth comes again. On one Page, called the Six Hundred and Ninety Fifth Page by some, a Page yet to come, a Page long past, a post was made by atomtengeralattjaro. The post was not the beginning. There are neither beginnings nor endings to the turning of the Forums of ASDF. But it was a beginning.

User avatar
Froggychum
ASDF Prophet
ASDF Prophet
Posts: 4045
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:30 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: The quiet game

Post by Froggychum » Tue May 23, 2017 3:01 pm

yes Suntro... everybody loves Suntro ...


JK Hi Mr. Suntro, sir man, I respect u because u r mah elder xD
I am the Meme King!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Image
image by Ivokyuftaf6666

User avatar
Uly
ASDF Prophet
ASDF Prophet
Posts: 4031
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:40 pm
Location: At your service
Contact:

Re: The quiet game

Post by Uly » Thu May 25, 2017 2:22 am

You better An old, bearded man waving his index finger at you while slightly shaking his cane and muttering something.

User avatar
Froggychum
ASDF Prophet
ASDF Prophet
Posts: 4045
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:30 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: The quiet game

Post by Froggychum » Thu May 25, 2017 2:57 pm

Uly wrote:You better An old, bearded man waving his index finger at you while slightly shaking his cane and muttering something.

i respect both of them. An old, bearded man waving his index finger at you while slightly shaking his cane and muttering something.An old, bearded man waving his index finger at you while slightly shaking his cane and muttering something.An old, bearded man waving his index finger at you while slightly shaking his cane and muttering something.An old, bearded man waving his index finger at you while slightly shaking his cane and muttering something.An old, bearded man waving his index finger at you while slightly shaking his cane and muttering something.An old, bearded man waving his index finger at you while slightly shaking his cane and muttering something.An old, bearded man waving his index finger at you while slightly shaking his cane and muttering something.An old, bearded man waving his index finger at you while slightly shaking his cane and muttering something.
I am the Meme King!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Image
image by Ivokyuftaf6666

User avatar
Anonymously Famous
JKL; Assassin
JKL; Assassin
Posts: 11361
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:52 pm
Location: Area ???, under Bermuda Triangle

Re: The quiet game

Post by Anonymously Famous » Tue May 30, 2017 9:24 pm

Hi, Suntro!!!
BOTTOM TEXT
ThingerDudes wrote:The only reasonable amount of Nutella is infinity. Everything else is too little.
Proud poster of the 300kth post in General

User avatar
Froggychum
ASDF Prophet
ASDF Prophet
Posts: 4045
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:30 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: The quiet game

Post by Froggychum » Tue May 30, 2017 10:24 pm

SUN TRO

Sun/Moon

Tro is Tri 3

3 suns and 3 moons...

33sm

eesm

Seem...


It seems there are triple skies....


TRIPLE SKIES 3 - SEEMINGLESS REAM

#qualitygames

#yup

#yupyup
I am the Meme King!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Image
image by Ivokyuftaf6666

User avatar
Anonymously Famous
JKL; Assassin
JKL; Assassin
Posts: 11361
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:52 pm
Location: Area ???, under Bermuda Triangle

Re: The quiet game

Post by Anonymously Famous » Tue May 30, 2017 10:45 pm

"Tro" is "faith/belief" in Swedish.

If you ignore accent marks, it's also "ash" in Vietnamese.
BOTTOM TEXT
ThingerDudes wrote:The only reasonable amount of Nutella is infinity. Everything else is too little.
Proud poster of the 300kth post in General

User avatar
Froggychum
ASDF Prophet
ASDF Prophet
Posts: 4045
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:30 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: The quiet game

Post by Froggychum » Tue May 30, 2017 11:45 pm

i believe in ash... cause its all ive ever known...

World of Ash 7 : Doom Behind You Part 4

including 15 DLCs and 6 Optional Chapters xDxDxD

xD
I am the Meme King!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Image
image by Ivokyuftaf6666

User avatar
Shai'tan
ASDF's Best Friend
ASDF's Best Friend
Posts: 25944
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2007 12:14 pm
Location: Seven
Contact:

Re: The quiet game

Post by Shai'tan » Wed May 31, 2017 10:20 pm

Anonymously Famous wrote:"Tro" is "faith/belief" in Swedish.
And as with many Swedish words, it's the same in Norwegian.
Quote of the Ages:
atomtengeralattjaro wrote:The Forums of ASDF turn, and Pages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Page that gave it birth comes again. On one Page, called the Six Hundred and Ninety Fifth Page by some, a Page yet to come, a Page long past, a post was made by atomtengeralattjaro. The post was not the beginning. There are neither beginnings nor endings to the turning of the Forums of ASDF. But it was a beginning.

User avatar
Froggychum
ASDF Prophet
ASDF Prophet
Posts: 4045
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:30 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: The quiet game

Post by Froggychum » Wed May 31, 2017 10:43 pm

hi.
I am the Meme King!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Image
image by Ivokyuftaf6666

User avatar
Anonymously Famous
JKL; Assassin
JKL; Assassin
Posts: 11361
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:52 pm
Location: Area ???, under Bermuda Triangle

Re: The quiet game

Post by Anonymously Famous » Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:24 pm

Shai'tan wrote:
Anonymously Famous wrote:"Tro" is "faith/belief" in Swedish.
And as with many Swedish words, it's the same in Norwegian.
That's really interesting! I only knew what Google told me, and it auto-detected Swedish.
Froggychum wrote:i believe in ash... cause its all ive ever known...

World of Ash 7 : Doom Behind You Part 4

including 15 DLCs and 6 Optional Chapters xDxDxD

xD
Pokemon: The Movie 2000 contains a prophesy that "All the world will turn to Ash." Minor spoiler if you haven't seen the movie below, so I guess it's a good thing that we have spoiler tags!
Spoiler:  
They're of course talking about Ash Ketchum, the main protagonist, and "turn to" means "rely on," but it really sounds like the world is going to become ash.
BOTTOM TEXT
ThingerDudes wrote:The only reasonable amount of Nutella is infinity. Everything else is too little.
Proud poster of the 300kth post in General

User avatar
Froggychum
ASDF Prophet
ASDF Prophet
Posts: 4045
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:30 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: The quiet game

Post by Froggychum » Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:13 pm

Anonymously Famous wrote:
Shai'tan wrote:
Anonymously Famous wrote:"Tro" is "faith/belief" in Swedish.
And as with many Swedish words, it's the same in Norwegian.
That's really interesting! I only knew what Google told me, and it auto-detected Swedish.
Froggychum wrote:i believe in ash... cause its all ive ever known...

World of Ash 7 : Doom Behind You Part 4

including 15 DLCs and 6 Optional Chapters xDxDxD

xD
Pokemon: The Movie 2000 contains a prophesy that "All the world will turn to Ash." Minor spoiler if you haven't seen the movie below, so I guess it's a good thing that we have spoiler tags!
Spoiler:  
They're of course talking about Ash Ketchum, the main protagonist, and "turn to" means "rely on," but it really sounds like the world is going to become ash.

Is that the first movie? Ive seen the first one. Its pretty good.
I am the Meme King!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Image
image by Ivokyuftaf6666

User avatar
Anonymously Famous
JKL; Assassin
JKL; Assassin
Posts: 11361
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:52 pm
Location: Area ???, under Bermuda Triangle

Re: The quiet game

Post by Anonymously Famous » Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:28 pm

It's the second movie. The first one is also fun.
BOTTOM TEXT
ThingerDudes wrote:The only reasonable amount of Nutella is infinity. Everything else is too little.
Proud poster of the 300kth post in General

User avatar
Froggychum
ASDF Prophet
ASDF Prophet
Posts: 4045
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:30 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: The quiet game

Post by Froggychum » Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:40 pm

okileedokilee neiboreenohe


xD love the simpsons soo much (Futurama is my #1 fav show, this is probs second xD)
I am the Meme King!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Image
image by Ivokyuftaf6666

User avatar
assdef
JKL;'s Nightmare
JKL;'s Nightmare
Posts: 6860
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:30 pm

Re: The quiet game

Post by assdef » Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:49 pm

Bite my shiny metal ass
Image

Post Reply