Let this thread die!

All things asdf (and anything else)
User avatar
ThingerDudes
ASDF Warlord
ASDF Warlord
Posts: 20717
Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:12 am
Location: close enough.

Re: Let this thread die!

Post by ThingerDudes » Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:22 am

but you did not, also because of reasons
Image

User avatar
atomtengeralattjaro
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 34547
Joined: Wed May 23, 2007 3:43 pm
Location: green
Contact:

Re: Let this thread die!

Post by atomtengeralattjaro » Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:21 am

I posted this post for no reason.
Ivokyuftaf6666 wrote:Awesome Site, Delivering Fun
Image

User avatar
Shai'tan
ASDF's Best Friend
ASDF's Best Friend
Posts: 25963
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2007 12:14 pm
Location: Seven
Contact:

Re: Let this thread die!

Post by Shai'tan » Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:19 pm

Was it a reason or a real reason?
Quote of the Ages:
atomtengeralattjaro wrote:The Forums of ASDF turn, and Pages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Page that gave it birth comes again. On one Page, called the Six Hundred and Ninety Fifth Page by some, a Page yet to come, a Page long past, a post was made by atomtengeralattjaro. The post was not the beginning. There are neither beginnings nor endings to the turning of the Forums of ASDF. But it was a beginning.

User avatar
Froggychum
ASDF Prophet
ASDF Prophet
Posts: 4121
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:30 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: Let this thread die!

Post by Froggychum » Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:26 pm

maybe he had an irrational reason
I am the Meme King!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Image
image by Ivokyuftaf6666

User avatar
assdef
JKL;'s Nightmare
JKL;'s Nightmare
Posts: 6887
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:30 pm

Re: Let this thread die!

Post by assdef » Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:55 am

Is there a reason for treason season?
Image

User avatar
ThingerDudes
ASDF Warlord
ASDF Warlord
Posts: 20717
Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:12 am
Location: close enough.

Re: Let this thread die!

Post by ThingerDudes » Fri Mar 16, 2018 3:40 am

There is rhyme and reason when it comes to treason season
Image

User avatar
atomtengeralattjaro
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 34547
Joined: Wed May 23, 2007 3:43 pm
Location: green
Contact:

Re: Let this thread die!

Post by atomtengeralattjaro » Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:15 am

This is a treason as I am betraying that rhyme now.
Ivokyuftaf6666 wrote:Awesome Site, Delivering Fun
Image

User avatar
Froggychum
ASDF Prophet
ASDF Prophet
Posts: 4121
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:30 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: Let this thread die!

Post by Froggychum » Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:42 pm

that's an unreasonable reason to betray the rhyme of treason season! Plato said perfect humans are rational, but you were irrational, that makes me find you unqualified for my position to let you make reasonable rhymes in treason season, but according to you, it is unreasonable to expect reasonable rhymes to be reasoned for treason season! Unreasonable!
I am the Meme King!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Image
image by Ivokyuftaf6666

User avatar
atomtengeralattjaro
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 34547
Joined: Wed May 23, 2007 3:43 pm
Location: green
Contact:

Re: Let this thread die!

Post by atomtengeralattjaro » Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:54 pm

Fine, but we must draw a line, it's now time to dine with Einstein.
Ivokyuftaf6666 wrote:Awesome Site, Delivering Fun
Image

User avatar
Froggychum
ASDF Prophet
ASDF Prophet
Posts: 4121
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:30 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: Let this thread die!

Post by Froggychum » Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:40 pm

can i wear my calvin klein's whiles't'd've'ed we dine with einstein? Or shall I wear NEIN whiles't'd've'ed we dine with mr einstein?
I am the Meme King!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Image
image by Ivokyuftaf6666

User avatar
atomtengeralattjaro
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 34547
Joined: Wed May 23, 2007 3:43 pm
Location: green
Contact:

Re: Let this thread die!

Post by atomtengeralattjaro » Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:07 pm

Yes.
Ivokyuftaf6666 wrote:Awesome Site, Delivering Fun
Image

User avatar
Froggychum
ASDF Prophet
ASDF Prophet
Posts: 4121
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:30 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: Let this thread die!

Post by Froggychum » Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:08 pm

I think that answer was invalid, sorry.
I am the Meme King!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Image
image by Ivokyuftaf6666

User avatar
assdef
JKL;'s Nightmare
JKL;'s Nightmare
Posts: 6887
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:30 pm

Re: Let this thread die!

Post by assdef » Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:56 am

peter piper and such
Image

User avatar
Ivokyuftaf6666
ASDF-Ville's Mayor
ASDF-Ville's Mayor
Posts: 1690
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:48 pm
Location: Bulgaria, South-East Europe

Re: Let this thread die!

Post by Ivokyuftaf6666 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:42 pm

Froggychum wrote:can i wear my calvin klein's whiles't'd've'ed we dine with einstein? Or shall I wear NEIN whiles't'd've'ed we dine with mr einstein?
Or, maybe, NEIN -klein`s, whiles`t`d`ve`ed dine with " half-way-mr" einstein !
:) :) :) :) :) :) :)
:)Ivokyuftaf6666 :)
:) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Froggychum wrote:I respect you, anyone who can learn a second language is amazing.
Froggychum wrote: i see why you get so many 6's in skewl. IVO IS EXCELLENT
Froggychum wrote:can we make a museum of Ivos work? pls?

User avatar
Froggychum
ASDF Prophet
ASDF Prophet
Posts: 4121
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:30 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: Let this thread die!

Post by Froggychum » Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:52 pm

wow that is the first time Ivo ever made a spelling error

Ivo... join the dark side (the spam side ofc)
I am the Meme King!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Image
image by Ivokyuftaf6666

User avatar
ThingerDudes
ASDF Warlord
ASDF Warlord
Posts: 20717
Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:12 am
Location: close enough.

Re: Let this thread die!

Post by ThingerDudes » Sun Mar 25, 2018 3:21 am

wym spam there is no spam here

all posts here is meaningful content
Image

User avatar
Froggychum
ASDF Prophet
ASDF Prophet
Posts: 4121
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:30 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: Let this thread die!

Post by Froggychum » Sun Mar 25, 2018 2:39 pm

uh huh, sure, whatever you say...
I am the Meme King!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Image
image by Ivokyuftaf6666

User avatar
atomtengeralattjaro
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 34547
Joined: Wed May 23, 2007 3:43 pm
Location: green
Contact:

Re: Let this thread die!

Post by atomtengeralattjaro » Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:04 pm

ThingerDudes wrote:meaningful content
indeed, made by content creators!
so much content, how could anyone not be fully content with all this quality content?
Ivokyuftaf6666 wrote:Awesome Site, Delivering Fun
Image

User avatar
keja
Space Cowboy
Posts: 42001
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:42 am
Location: 2008

Re: Let this thread die!

Post by keja » Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:38 pm

I'm going to have to contend your intent.
I did not consent and don't feel content, so I dissent with contempt until you repent.
I am the son and heir
Of nothing in particular

User avatar
vraiment
JKL;'s Nightmare
JKL;'s Nightmare
Posts: 9018
Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:35 am

Re: Let this thread die!

Post by vraiment » Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:51 am

is this thread dead yet?
Image

Post Reply