Let this thread die!

All things asdf (and anything else)
User avatar
Shai'tan
ASDF's Best Friend
ASDF's Best Friend
Posts: 25940
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2007 12:14 pm
Location: Seven
Contact:

Re: Let this thread die!

Post by Shai'tan » Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:00 pm

New. page.
Quote of the Ages:
atomtengeralattjaro wrote:The Forums of ASDF turn, and Pages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Page that gave it birth comes again. On one Page, called the Six Hundred and Ninety Fifth Page by some, a Page yet to come, a Page long past, a post was made by atomtengeralattjaro. The post was not the beginning. There are neither beginnings nor endings to the turning of the Forums of ASDF. But it was a beginning.

User avatar
Froggychum
ASDF Prophet
ASDF Prophet
Posts: 4031
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:30 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: Let this thread die!

Post by Froggychum » Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:31 pm

I WISH FOR YOUR DEATH.
I am the Meme King!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Image
image by Ivokyuftaf6666

User avatar
Anonymously Famous
JKL; Assassin
JKL; Assassin
Posts: 11361
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:52 pm
Location: Area ???, under Bermuda Triangle

Re: Let this thread die!

Post by Anonymously Famous » Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:52 pm

Froggychum wrote:I just wanna say: No hard feelingz if i dont make page700 post1 :D
BOTTOM TEXT
ThingerDudes wrote:The only reasonable amount of Nutella is infinity. Everything else is too little.
Proud poster of the 300kth post in General

User avatar
Froggychum
ASDF Prophet
ASDF Prophet
Posts: 4031
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:30 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: Let this thread die!

Post by Froggychum » Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:54 pm

Anonymously Famous wrote:
Froggychum wrote:I just wanna say: No hard feelingz if i dont make page700 post1 :D
i know what i said.


*I HOPE THAT YOU STUB YOUR TOE.... YA I SAID IT... YA.*
I am the Meme King!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Image
image by Ivokyuftaf6666

User avatar
Shai'tan
ASDF's Best Friend
ASDF's Best Friend
Posts: 25940
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2007 12:14 pm
Location: Seven
Contact:

Re: Let this thread die!

Post by Shai'tan » Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:59 am

Froggychum wrote:I WISH FOR YOUR DEATH.
Don't worry. I will die, sometime. Unless I'm a statistical anomaly and is actually immortal.
Quote of the Ages:
atomtengeralattjaro wrote:The Forums of ASDF turn, and Pages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Page that gave it birth comes again. On one Page, called the Six Hundred and Ninety Fifth Page by some, a Page yet to come, a Page long past, a post was made by atomtengeralattjaro. The post was not the beginning. There are neither beginnings nor endings to the turning of the Forums of ASDF. But it was a beginning.

User avatar
Froggychum
ASDF Prophet
ASDF Prophet
Posts: 4031
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:30 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: Let this thread die!

Post by Froggychum » Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:48 pm

Shai'tan wrote:
Froggychum wrote:I WISH FOR YOUR DEATH.
Don't worry. I will die, sometime. Unless I'm a statistical anomaly and is actually immortal.
i feel bad now...

How about we all go get Ice Cream, to make up for what I said?

EDIT: This is my 800th post, also follow the hyperlink for my apology : http://forums.asdf.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=21400
I am the Meme King!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Image
image by Ivokyuftaf6666

User avatar
Anonymously Famous
JKL; Assassin
JKL; Assassin
Posts: 11361
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:52 pm
Location: Area ???, under Bermuda Triangle

Re: Let this thread die!

Post by Anonymously Famous » Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:16 pm

I like ice cream.
BOTTOM TEXT
ThingerDudes wrote:The only reasonable amount of Nutella is infinity. Everything else is too little.
Proud poster of the 300kth post in General

User avatar
Froggychum
ASDF Prophet
ASDF Prophet
Posts: 4031
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:30 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: Let this thread die!

Post by Froggychum » Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:57 pm

i like chu ^_^

:P

<3<3
I am the Meme King!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Image
image by Ivokyuftaf6666

User avatar
Anonymously Famous
JKL; Assassin
JKL; Assassin
Posts: 11361
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:52 pm
Location: Area ???, under Bermuda Triangle

Re: Let this thread die!

Post by Anonymously Famous » Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:04 pm

Pikachu?
BOTTOM TEXT
ThingerDudes wrote:The only reasonable amount of Nutella is infinity. Everything else is too little.
Proud poster of the 300kth post in General

User avatar
Froggychum
ASDF Prophet
ASDF Prophet
Posts: 4031
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:30 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: Let this thread die!

Post by Froggychum » Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:17 pm

I LOVE PIKACHU

Now i hate you.

sorry, yer own fault

My brain needed to make room

sry
I am the Meme King!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Image
image by Ivokyuftaf6666

User avatar
ThingerDudes
ASDF Warlord
ASDF Warlord
Posts: 20703
Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:12 am
Location: close enough.

Re: Let this thread die!

Post by ThingerDudes » Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:55 pm

these unethical evictions need to stop. I get that real estate is a limited resource that's very in demand, but there need to be regulations in place to ensure business is conducted in a responsible way.
Image

User avatar
Froggychum
ASDF Prophet
ASDF Prophet
Posts: 4031
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:30 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: Let this thread die!

Post by Froggychum » Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:55 pm

oh this is real stuff not my brand of shitposting

well ill be byebye til this done xD
I am the Meme King!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Image
image by Ivokyuftaf6666

User avatar
ThingerDudes
ASDF Warlord
ASDF Warlord
Posts: 20703
Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:12 am
Location: close enough.

Re: Let this thread die!

Post by ThingerDudes » Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:00 pm

oh I see now you're just ducking questions. I will make sure that you're held accountable for how you treated Anonymously Famous. You can't just kick people out of your brain like that you know. There's a due process that needs to be followed and it's because people like you don't respect it that there's so many problems. I will be writing a firmly worded letter to the government official in charge of these things to express my outrage.

no gg reported to admin enjoy ban
Image

User avatar
Froggychum
ASDF Prophet
ASDF Prophet
Posts: 4031
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:30 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: Let this thread die!

Post by Froggychum » Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:11 pm

*stays afk*

*sends you a brainmail saying the following:*

"ThingerDudes, my fellow canadian, ASDFer, true friend, purple gelly cutiepuff... I, froggychum, can no longer take the abuse in this relationship, so I, froggychum have opted to , with government support, delete you from my memories... you are being evicted. All the times we shared happiness will be a one way thoughtline for you... Im sorry to do this, but with highest regards and respect, I truly cannot love you furthermore. This is the end of my acknowledgment of your existence. My new mind wil be fragile and unable to comprehend your existence. That said, i will always love you, but you will not do the same for me. Goodbye , ThingerDudes"

*kills brain horrificly*
*screams in agony*
*cries and goes veggie*
*wakes up a few days later , feels fine*


*knows his life is missing something*
*SOMEthing(er), dUDES...??##@#$?REF?Ds*

?

?


ouch.
I am the Meme King!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Image
image by Ivokyuftaf6666

User avatar
Anonymously Famous
JKL; Assassin
JKL; Assassin
Posts: 11361
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:52 pm
Location: Area ???, under Bermuda Triangle

Re: Let this thread die!

Post by Anonymously Famous » Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:11 pm

That's okay. I was kicked out to make room for Pikachu. It was a worthy cause.
BOTTOM TEXT
ThingerDudes wrote:The only reasonable amount of Nutella is infinity. Everything else is too little.
Proud poster of the 300kth post in General

User avatar
Froggychum
ASDF Prophet
ASDF Prophet
Posts: 4031
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:30 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: Let this thread die!

Post by Froggychum » Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:22 pm

hi anon.


HI ANON (NOBODY ELSE)

hi there.

f.aS?Db;r,= -VEIOWCSD


MY HEAD HURTS

s'd\rb;v]wq[d

hmmm...
I am the Meme King!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Image
image by Ivokyuftaf6666

User avatar
Anonymously Famous
JKL; Assassin
JKL; Assassin
Posts: 11361
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:52 pm
Location: Area ???, under Bermuda Triangle

Re: Let this thread die!

Post by Anonymously Famous » Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:27 pm

If your head hurts, maybe you should go lie down.
BOTTOM TEXT
ThingerDudes wrote:The only reasonable amount of Nutella is infinity. Everything else is too little.
Proud poster of the 300kth post in General

User avatar
Shai'tan
ASDF's Best Friend
ASDF's Best Friend
Posts: 25940
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2007 12:14 pm
Location: Seven
Contact:

Re: Let this thread die!

Post by Shai'tan » Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:28 pm

Froggychum wrote:
Shai'tan wrote:
Froggychum wrote:I WISH FOR YOUR DEATH.
Don't worry. I will die, sometime. Unless I'm a statistical anomaly and is actually immortal.
i feel bad now...

How about we all go get Ice Cream, to make up for what I said?

EDIT: This is my 800th post, also follow the hyperlink for my apology : http://forums.asdf.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=21400
Ice-cream is good.
ThingerDudes wrote:oh I see now you're just ducking questions. I will make sure that you're held accountable for how you treated Anonymously Famous. You can't just kick people out of your brain like that you know. There's a due process that needs to be followed and it's because people like you don't respect it that there's so many problems. I will be writing a firmly worded letter to the government official in charge of these things to express my outrage.

no gg reported to admin enjoy ban
I see no report.
Quote of the Ages:
atomtengeralattjaro wrote:The Forums of ASDF turn, and Pages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Page that gave it birth comes again. On one Page, called the Six Hundred and Ninety Fifth Page by some, a Page yet to come, a Page long past, a post was made by atomtengeralattjaro. The post was not the beginning. There are neither beginnings nor endings to the turning of the Forums of ASDF. But it was a beginning.

User avatar
Froggychum
ASDF Prophet
ASDF Prophet
Posts: 4031
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:30 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: Let this thread die!

Post by Froggychum » Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:31 pm

wyh dose it hutr so muhc?


oww....
I am the Meme King!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Image
image by Ivokyuftaf6666

User avatar
Anonymously Famous
JKL; Assassin
JKL; Assassin
Posts: 11361
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:52 pm
Location: Area ???, under Bermuda Triangle

Re: Let this thread die!

Post by Anonymously Famous » Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:45 pm

Still the headache?
BOTTOM TEXT
ThingerDudes wrote:The only reasonable amount of Nutella is infinity. Everything else is too little.
Proud poster of the 300kth post in General

Post Reply