=-The infinite 20k Thread!-=

All things asdf (and anything else)
User avatar
vraiment
JKL;'s Nightmare
JKL;'s Nightmare
Posts: 9406
Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:35 am

Re: =-The infinite 20k Thread!-=

Post by vraiment » Tue Jul 14, 2020 5:15 am

ThingerDudes wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 9:38 pm
vraiment wrote:
Wed Jun 10, 2020 3:51 am
ThingerDudes wrote:
Mon Jun 08, 2020 2:12 pm
none near me :(
I guess that's what I get for living in a gentrified neighbourhood
That's exactly the kind of place were you would find lengua, but it would have a very pretentious and annoying name: "Delicate beef tongue wrapped in a soft corn disc planch-baked"
Update: I found a place that has lengua and it wasn't super overpriced or nothing just really good tacos at a fair price for the area
That's good to hear. Now I'm the one living far from the lengua place :(
Image

User avatar
Ml08180
JKL;'s Nightmare
JKL;'s Nightmare
Posts: 9782
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:27 pm

Re: =-The infinite 20k Thread!-=

Post by Ml08180 » Tue Jul 14, 2020 2:13 pm

I don't think I've ever seen it here before, but there weren't a lot of places outside of chain restaurants where I used to live
Image

User avatar
assdog
ASDF-ville inhabitant
ASDF-ville inhabitant
Posts: 25
Joined: Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:13 pm

Re: =-The infinite 20k Thread!-=

Post by assdog » Wed Jul 15, 2020 12:36 am

tacos. are tasty.

User avatar
ThingerDudes
ASDF Warlord
ASDF Warlord
Posts: 20851
Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:12 am
Location: close enough.

Re: =-The infinite 20k Thread!-=

Post by ThingerDudes » Wed Jul 15, 2020 5:52 pm

bells are not tasty
Image

User avatar
Ml08180
JKL;'s Nightmare
JKL;'s Nightmare
Posts: 9782
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:27 pm

Re: =-The infinite 20k Thread!-=

Post by Ml08180 » Wed Jul 15, 2020 9:29 pm

sounds like something a bell would say
Image

User avatar
vraiment
JKL;'s Nightmare
JKL;'s Nightmare
Posts: 9406
Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:35 am

Re: =-The infinite 20k Thread!-=

Post by vraiment » Thu Jul 16, 2020 4:00 am

assdog wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 12:36 am
tacos. are tasty.
keep your distance please
ThingerDudes wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 5:52 pm
bells are not tasty
well, usually they are made of some metallic element, of course they are not tasty
Image

User avatar
ThingerDudes
ASDF Warlord
ASDF Warlord
Posts: 20851
Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:12 am
Location: close enough.

Re: =-The infinite 20k Thread!-=

Post by ThingerDudes » Fri Jul 17, 2020 2:29 pm

vraiment wrote:
Thu Jul 16, 2020 4:00 am
assdog wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 12:36 am
tacos. are tasty.
keep your distance please
S O C I A L D I S T A N C I N G
Image

User avatar
Ml08180
JKL;'s Nightmare
JKL;'s Nightmare
Posts: 9782
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:27 pm

Re: =-The infinite 20k Thread!-=

Post by Ml08180 » Fri Jul 17, 2020 3:44 pm

ThingerDudes wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 2:29 pm
vraiment wrote:
Thu Jul 16, 2020 4:00 am
assdog wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 12:36 am
tacos. are tasty.
keep your distance please
S O C I A L D I S T A N C I N G
ASDF Forums has been social distancing since before it was cool :sunglassesman:
Image

User avatar
vraiment
JKL;'s Nightmare
JKL;'s Nightmare
Posts: 9406
Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:35 am

Re: =-The infinite 20k Thread!-=

Post by vraiment » Sat Jul 18, 2020 9:11 pm

Ml08180 wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 3:44 pm
ThingerDudes wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 2:29 pm
vraiment wrote:
Thu Jul 16, 2020 4:00 am
assdog wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 12:36 am
tacos. are tasty.
keep your distance please
S O C I A L D I S T A N C I N G
ASDF Forums has been social distancing since before it was cool :sunglassesman:
that hurt, a little lot
Image

User avatar
Ml08180
JKL;'s Nightmare
JKL;'s Nightmare
Posts: 9782
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:27 pm

Re: =-The infinite 20k Thread!-=

Post by Ml08180 » Mon Jul 20, 2020 7:17 pm

vraiment wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 9:11 pm
Ml08180 wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 3:44 pm
ThingerDudes wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 2:29 pm
vraiment wrote:
Thu Jul 16, 2020 4:00 am
assdog wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 12:36 am
tacos. are tasty.
keep your distance please
S O C I A L D I S T A N C I N G
ASDF Forums has been social distancing since before it was cool :sunglassesman:
that hurt, a little lot
as opposed to a lot little?
Image

MasterPanda
ASDF-ville inhabitant
ASDF-ville inhabitant
Posts: 12
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:07 pm

Re: =-The infinite 20k Thread!-=

Post by MasterPanda » Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:25 am

not exactly infinite yet but still very good attempt at posting so much on here.

User avatar
vraiment
JKL;'s Nightmare
JKL;'s Nightmare
Posts: 9406
Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:35 am

Re: =-The infinite 20k Thread!-=

Post by vraiment » Tue Jul 21, 2020 4:24 am

we, we are well pass 3 quarters of the objective
Image

User avatar
atomtengeralattjaro
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 35441
Joined: Wed May 23, 2007 3:43 pm
Location: green
Contact:

Re: =-The infinite 20k Thread!-=

Post by atomtengeralattjaro » Tue Jul 21, 2020 6:49 am

3/4 of the way to infinity!
Ivokyuftaf6666 wrote:Awesome Site, Delivering Fun
Image

User avatar
vraiment
JKL;'s Nightmare
JKL;'s Nightmare
Posts: 9406
Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:35 am

Re: =-The infinite 20k Thread!-=

Post by vraiment » Tue Jul 21, 2020 7:45 am

wait, do we want 20k or infinite?
Image

User avatar
atomtengeralattjaro
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 35441
Joined: Wed May 23, 2007 3:43 pm
Location: green
Contact:

Re: =-The infinite 20k Thread!-=

Post by atomtengeralattjaro » Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:42 am

In this context, I believe 20k equals infinity, as the thread title implies. A very rough estimation, but such things are not unheard of in the fields of astronomy, economics, or even computer science (let's say you have a data structure that only has 20k distinct values it can represent...)
Ivokyuftaf6666 wrote:Awesome Site, Delivering Fun
Image

User avatar
vraiment
JKL;'s Nightmare
JKL;'s Nightmare
Posts: 9406
Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:35 am

Re: =-The infinite 20k Thread!-=

Post by vraiment » Tue Jul 21, 2020 3:34 pm

I'd argue 20K is very non infinite
Image

User avatar
ThingerDudes
ASDF Warlord
ASDF Warlord
Posts: 20851
Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:12 am
Location: close enough.

Re: =-The infinite 20k Thread!-=

Post by ThingerDudes » Tue Jul 21, 2020 3:37 pm

but there is an infinite number of numbers within 20k
Image

User avatar
vraiment
JKL;'s Nightmare
JKL;'s Nightmare
Posts: 9406
Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:35 am

Re: =-The infinite 20k Thread!-=

Post by vraiment » Tue Jul 21, 2020 5:36 pm

ThingerDudes wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 3:37 pm
but there is an infinite number of numbers within 20k
it depends, is a discrete 20K?
Image

User avatar
atomtengeralattjaro
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 35441
Joined: Wed May 23, 2007 3:43 pm
Location: green
Contact:

Re: =-The infinite 20k Thread!-=

Post by atomtengeralattjaro » Tue Jul 21, 2020 6:59 pm

if you can read between the lines (posts), then it's not
Ivokyuftaf6666 wrote:Awesome Site, Delivering Fun
Image

User avatar
vraiment
JKL;'s Nightmare
JKL;'s Nightmare
Posts: 9406
Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:35 am

Re: =-The infinite 20k Thread!-=

Post by vraiment » Wed Jul 22, 2020 5:16 am

I don't think I can, so let's say is very indiscrete
Image

Post Reply