=-The infinite 20k Thread!-=

All things asdf (and anything else)
User avatar
Froggychum
ASDF Prophet
ASDF Prophet
Posts: 4128
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:30 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: =-The infinite 20k Thread!-=

Post by Froggychum » Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:16 am

tbh i cry like 20 times a day, im a retarded hormonal teenager with mental problems
I am the Meme King!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Image
image by Ivokyuftaf6666

User avatar
Anonymously Famous
JKL; Assassin
JKL; Assassin
Posts: 11361
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:52 pm
Location: Area ???, under Bermuda Triangle

Re: =-The infinite 20k Thread!-=

Post by Anonymously Famous » Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:54 pm

Sometimes a good cry can really help you feel better.
BOTTOM TEXT
ThingerDudes wrote:The only reasonable amount of Nutella is infinity. Everything else is too little.
Proud poster of the 300kth post in General

User avatar
Froggychum
ASDF Prophet
ASDF Prophet
Posts: 4128
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:30 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: =-The infinite 20k Thread!-=

Post by Froggychum » Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:20 pm

i understand that
I am the Meme King!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Image
image by Ivokyuftaf6666

User avatar
Anonymously Famous
JKL; Assassin
JKL; Assassin
Posts: 11361
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:52 pm
Location: Area ???, under Bermuda Triangle

Re: =-The infinite 20k Thread!-=

Post by Anonymously Famous » Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:14 pm

So... Think this thread will ever get to 20k posts?
BOTTOM TEXT
ThingerDudes wrote:The only reasonable amount of Nutella is infinity. Everything else is too little.
Proud poster of the 300kth post in General

User avatar
Froggychum
ASDF Prophet
ASDF Prophet
Posts: 4128
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:30 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: =-The infinite 20k Thread!-=

Post by Froggychum » Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:34 pm

maybe is my answer.

It would be awesome
I am the Meme King!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Image
image by Ivokyuftaf6666

User avatar
Anonymously Famous
JKL; Assassin
JKL; Assassin
Posts: 11361
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:52 pm
Location: Area ???, under Bermuda Triangle

Re: =-The infinite 20k Thread!-=

Post by Anonymously Famous » Wed Aug 30, 2017 5:28 pm

It would really be awesome.
BOTTOM TEXT
ThingerDudes wrote:The only reasonable amount of Nutella is infinity. Everything else is too little.
Proud poster of the 300kth post in General

User avatar
Froggychum
ASDF Prophet
ASDF Prophet
Posts: 4128
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:30 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: =-The infinite 20k Thread!-=

Post by Froggychum » Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:09 pm

If i dont get it will I be salty?
I am the Meme King!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Image
image by Ivokyuftaf6666

User avatar
assdef
JKL;'s Nightmare
JKL;'s Nightmare
Posts: 6887
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:30 pm

Re: =-The infinite 20k Thread!-=

Post by assdef » Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:05 pm

Well, sitting there not posting isn't going to get it done. C'mon, step to it. Post, post, post.
Image

User avatar
Froggychum
ASDF Prophet
ASDF Prophet
Posts: 4128
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:30 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: =-The infinite 20k Thread!-=

Post by Froggychum » Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:50 am

YESSIR I RESPOND TO YOUR CALL TO DUTY!

WE MUST POST!!!

too bad spam posting (ie double posting ) isnt allowed here, if it were we would have reached 20k here AGES ago xD
I am the Meme King!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Image
image by Ivokyuftaf6666

User avatar
atomtengeralattjaro
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 34550
Joined: Wed May 23, 2007 3:43 pm
Location: green
Contact:

Re: =-The infinite 20k Thread!-=

Post by atomtengeralattjaro » Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:26 am

This post has been posted
Ivokyuftaf6666 wrote:Awesome Site, Delivering Fun
Image

User avatar
Shai'tan
ASDF's Best Friend
ASDF's Best Friend
Posts: 25967
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2007 12:14 pm
Location: Seven
Contact:

Re: =-The infinite 20k Thread!-=

Post by Shai'tan » Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:29 pm

Froggychum wrote:YESSIR I RESPOND TO YOUR CALL TO DUTY!

WE MUST POST!!!

too bad spam posting (ie double posting ) isnt allowed here, if it were we would have reached 20k here AGES ago xD
It would cheapen the achievement though.

Posting a post on a postboard post postwar.
Quote of the Ages:
atomtengeralattjaro wrote:The Forums of ASDF turn, and Pages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Page that gave it birth comes again. On one Page, called the Six Hundred and Ninety Fifth Page by some, a Page yet to come, a Page long past, a post was made by atomtengeralattjaro. The post was not the beginning. There are neither beginnings nor endings to the turning of the Forums of ASDF. But it was a beginning.

User avatar
Froggychum
ASDF Prophet
ASDF Prophet
Posts: 4128
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:30 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: =-The infinite 20k Thread!-=

Post by Froggychum » Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:44 pm

niice. I love spamming, so Im sure if that were allowed, by now I'd have over 2000 posts.. though maybe not.
I am the Meme King!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Image
image by Ivokyuftaf6666

User avatar
assdef
JKL;'s Nightmare
JKL;'s Nightmare
Posts: 6887
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:30 pm

Re: =-The infinite 20k Thread!-=

Post by assdef » Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:49 pm

Since when is spaming not allowed here? I've done it several times. See:

Image
Image

User avatar
Shai'tan
ASDF's Best Friend
ASDF's Best Friend
Posts: 25967
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2007 12:14 pm
Location: Seven
Contact:

Re: =-The infinite 20k Thread!-=

Post by Shai'tan » Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:58 pm

Who said spamming wasn't allowed? Double-posting isn't though.
Quote of the Ages:
atomtengeralattjaro wrote:The Forums of ASDF turn, and Pages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Page that gave it birth comes again. On one Page, called the Six Hundred and Ninety Fifth Page by some, a Page yet to come, a Page long past, a post was made by atomtengeralattjaro. The post was not the beginning. There are neither beginnings nor endings to the turning of the Forums of ASDF. But it was a beginning.

User avatar
Evai
JKL;'s Nightmare
JKL;'s Nightmare
Posts: 6737
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:29 pm
Location: Evai
Contact:

Re: =-The infinite 20k Thread!-=

Post by Evai » Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:47 pm

I am spamming! In your cake :) waw! :roll: Quickly! Close thread!
Image
hobobuster wrote:hehe evai always has ta finish it off dun't he

User avatar
Froggychum
ASDF Prophet
ASDF Prophet
Posts: 4128
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:30 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: =-The infinite 20k Thread!-=

Post by Froggychum » Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:04 am

lol spam spam spam spam spam lol
I am the Meme King!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Image
image by Ivokyuftaf6666

User avatar
Evai
JKL;'s Nightmare
JKL;'s Nightmare
Posts: 6737
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:29 pm
Location: Evai
Contact:

Re: =-The infinite 20k Thread!-=

Post by Evai » Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:05 am

Hahahahahaha no.

But also yes

:)
Image
hobobuster wrote:hehe evai always has ta finish it off dun't he

User avatar
Froggychum
ASDF Prophet
ASDF Prophet
Posts: 4128
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:30 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: =-The infinite 20k Thread!-=

Post by Froggychum » Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:08 am

i agree absolutely.
I am the Meme King!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Image
image by Ivokyuftaf6666

User avatar
Evai
JKL;'s Nightmare
JKL;'s Nightmare
Posts: 6737
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:29 pm
Location: Evai
Contact:

Re: =-The infinite 20k Thread!-=

Post by Evai » Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:10 am

I disagree endogenously and relentlessly
Image
hobobuster wrote:hehe evai always has ta finish it off dun't he

User avatar
Froggychum
ASDF Prophet
ASDF Prophet
Posts: 4128
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:30 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: =-The infinite 20k Thread!-=

Post by Froggychum » Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:10 am

so you don't believe yourself?
I am the Meme King!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Image
image by Ivokyuftaf6666

Post Reply