where are you from??

All things asdf (and anything else)
Post Reply
WorldlySheep
ASDF-ville inhabitant
ASDF-ville inhabitant
Posts: 27
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:13 pm
Location: Earth
Contact:

where are you from??

Post by WorldlySheep » Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:32 pm

ok, so this place seems pretty slow...

ill try and speed it up a little...
answer these questions:

what is your name?(first name only, middle if desired)
male or female?
age?
location?(you don't have to be specific if you don't want to)
do you have any pets?
what is your favorite type of music?
any significant interests?
other random facts?

WorldlySheep
ASDF-ville inhabitant
ASDF-ville inhabitant
Posts: 27
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:13 pm
Location: Earth
Contact:

Re: where are you from??

Post by WorldlySheep » Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:37 pm

WorldlySheep wrote:ok, so this place seems pretty slow...

ill try and speed it up a little...
answer these questions:

what is your name?(first name only, middle if desired)
male or female?
age?
location?(you don't have to be specific if you don't want to)
do you have any pets?
what is your favorite type of music?
any significant interests?
other random facts?
ok, ill go first since it's my post...
my name is lydia, or lydia jane, Lj, w/e
im obviously female
im 16, 17 in 5 days
im from massachusetts
i have two dogs and one cat
my fave music is rock, indie rock, classic rock, punk rock, ALL ROCK
i'm obsessed with reading, and bands, specifically guys in bands...
i love traveling, my parents work for the airlines so i fly for free, its really nice...

and there you go!
you people's turn!
:D
<3

WorldlySheep
ASDF-ville inhabitant
ASDF-ville inhabitant
Posts: 27
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:13 pm
Location: Earth
Contact:

awww

Post by WorldlySheep » Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:09 pm

no one wants to post?

FDSA
ASDF-ville inhabitant
ASDF-ville inhabitant
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2007 11:03 pm
Location: My Body, New York

Post by FDSA » Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:12 pm

zack
male
13
new york
one dog
rock
playing the viola
i played carngie hall
ASDF
.- ... -.. ..-.
01000001010100110100010001000110
41534446
\x41\x53\x44\x46
ASДФ
אסדפ
AΣΔF

WorldlySheep
ASDF-ville inhabitant
ASDF-ville inhabitant
Posts: 27
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:13 pm
Location: Earth
Contact:

Post by WorldlySheep » Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:14 pm

wow, Carnegie hall??

and you're 13?

what was it for?

Nuggstein
ASDF-ville inhabitant
ASDF-ville inhabitant
Posts: 12
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:45 pm

Post by Nuggstein » Fri Jun 15, 2007 1:32 am

Male, 18, Jersey, Trance, Cat...lol yeah. Going to college in September.

Hi-o
ASDF-ville inhabitant
ASDF-ville inhabitant
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2007 2:42 am

Post by Hi-o » Fri Jun 15, 2007 2:48 am

Nathanael
male
22
I live in Arizona, but I'm from Ohio.

Don't have any pets. I sorta wanna get a lil pig.

I listen to a lot of metal and rock.

Pretty much your run of the mill 22 year old. Enjoy getting some drinks with friends, playing video games, watching movies, getting into debates, tryn to find girls, work, and school.

Random facts... I should be working on my project right now but i found this random site.

WorldlySheep
ASDF-ville inhabitant
ASDF-ville inhabitant
Posts: 27
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:13 pm
Location: Earth
Contact:

Post by WorldlySheep » Fri Jun 15, 2007 2:40 pm

Nuggstein wrote:Male, 18, Jersey, Trance, Cat...lol yeah. Going to college in September.
ooh, i like trance music,
and Jersey is cool, my parents both grew up in NJ,
so every summer we go to Stone Harbor... i love it there...
do you go there??
Blackholes and Revelations

WorldlySheep
ASDF-ville inhabitant
ASDF-ville inhabitant
Posts: 27
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:13 pm
Location: Earth
Contact:

Post by WorldlySheep » Fri Jun 15, 2007 2:45 pm

Hi-o wrote:Nathanael
male
22
I live in Arizona, but I'm from Ohio.

Don't have any pets. I sorta wanna get a lil pig.

I listen to a lot of metal and rock.

Pretty much your run of the mill 22 year old. Enjoy getting some drinks with friends, playing video games, watching movies, getting into debates, tryn to find girls, work, and school.

Random facts... I should be working on my project right now but i found this random site.

a pig?? those are cute when they're small, but they get really big...
and whats your project for?
Blackholes and Revelations

Nuggstein
ASDF-ville inhabitant
ASDF-ville inhabitant
Posts: 12
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:45 pm

Post by Nuggstein » Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:43 pm

WorldlySheep wrote:
Nuggstein wrote:Male, 18, Jersey, Trance, Cat...lol yeah. Going to college in September.
ooh, i like trance music,
and Jersey is cool, my parents both grew up in NJ,
so every summer we go to Stone Harbor... i love it there...
do you go there??
Never even heard of Stone Harbor. :P

WorldlySheep
ASDF-ville inhabitant
ASDF-ville inhabitant
Posts: 27
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:13 pm
Location: Earth
Contact:

Post by WorldlySheep » Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:12 am

Nuggstein wrote:
WorldlySheep wrote:
Nuggstein wrote:Male, 18, Jersey, Trance, Cat...lol yeah. Going to college in September.
ooh, i like trance music,
and Jersey is cool, my parents both grew up in NJ,
so every summer we go to Stone Harbor... i love it there...
do you go there??
Never even heard of Stone Harbor. :P
oh...
Avalon?
Cape May?
Blackholes and Revelations

Kevin
ASDF-ville inhabitant
ASDF-ville inhabitant
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:52 am

Post by Kevin » Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:33 am

Kevin,
Male
21
Netherlands (province: Zeeland)
No pets
Rock, pop, electronic, industrial, dance, instrumental, symphonic rock, etc
Shotokan karate (music, movies, going out, the usual stuff)
random fact: Beware of dogma

User avatar
Tom
ASDF-Ville Chief
ASDF-Ville Chief
Posts: 1039
Joined: Sun Jun 17, 2007 6:48 pm

Post by Tom » Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:36 pm

Tom
Male
17
Tampa, Florida
2 cats
All sorts of rock, especially Muse and Flyleaf at the moment
I play basketball, I'm 6'4 (I'm not sure why thats a hobby, but I had to throw that in somewhere) and I play video games, preferably WC3 and Gears of War.

marine777
Follower of ASDF
Follower of ASDF
Posts: 236
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:25 pm
Location: Kansas City

Post by marine777 » Tue Jun 19, 2007 4:04 pm

Chris
Male
15
Kansas City
1 Dog
All kinds of rock. Hard rock and classic rock specifically.
I also play viola. I am in a string quartet that plays Metallica and other modern rock.
(Beleive it or not)
Just played at the UN complex in NY.

FDSA
ASDF-ville inhabitant
ASDF-ville inhabitant
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2007 11:03 pm
Location: My Body, New York

Post by FDSA » Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:58 pm

I played Carnegie Hall with a youth orchestra.
ASDF
.- ... -.. ..-.
01000001010100110100010001000110
41534446
\x41\x53\x44\x46
ASДФ
אסדפ
AΣΔF

marine777
Follower of ASDF
Follower of ASDF
Posts: 236
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:25 pm
Location: Kansas City

viola

Post by marine777 » Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:18 pm

I've been to Carnegie Hall, it was amazing. I didn't perform, but still. My youth symphony MAY be playing at the Olympics in China. Emphasis on may. :?

FDSA
ASDF-ville inhabitant
ASDF-ville inhabitant
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2007 11:03 pm
Location: My Body, New York

Post by FDSA » Wed Jun 20, 2007 12:55 am

It's cool to know that so many musicians are on this forum :D
ASDF
.- ... -.. ..-.
01000001010100110100010001000110
41534446
\x41\x53\x44\x46
ASДФ
אסדפ
AΣΔF

marine777
Follower of ASDF
Follower of ASDF
Posts: 236
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:25 pm
Location: Kansas City

Post by marine777 » Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:11 pm

Almost everyone on this forum likes trance or rock. Really cool.

cornbob24
ASDF-ville inhabitant
ASDF-ville inhabitant
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:19 am

Re: where are you from??

Post by cornbob24 » Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:32 am

WorldlySheep wrote:ok, so this place seems pretty slow...

ill try and speed it up a little...
answer these questions:

what is your name?(first name only, middle if desired)
male or female?
age?
location?(you don't have to be specific if you don't want to)
do you have any pets?
what is your favorite type of music?
any significant interests?
other random facts?
my names corban
im a guy
im 13
im from western mass.
i have a bird and a turtle
i like just about every kind of music that there is and im in two bands
im interested in girls, music, my friends, my bands, and geeky things like computer parts and programs and such
im a very odd kid

WorldlySheep
ASDF-ville inhabitant
ASDF-ville inhabitant
Posts: 27
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:13 pm
Location: Earth
Contact:

Post by WorldlySheep » Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:36 am

Kevin wrote:Kevin,
Male
21
Netherlands (province: Zeeland)
No pets
Rock, pop, electronic, industrial, dance, instrumental, symphonic rock, etc
Shotokan karate (music, movies, going out, the usual stuff)
random fact: Beware of dogma
oooo, i love the Netherlands....
are you tall?
i heard Dutch people are really tall...
Blackholes and Revelations

Post Reply