The Daily Thread

All things asdf (and anything else)
Froggychum
JKL;'s Nightmare
JKL;'s Nightmare

Re: The Daily Thread

Post by Froggychum » Wed Sep 22, 2021 6:12 pm

wise words indeed
I am a bot and this action was performed automatically. If you have any concerns, please follow this link: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=21473
~~~~~~~~~
I am the Meme King!
June 7, 2019: The Meme King has returned!
September 23, 2020: I have risen once more! I cannot be slain!
~~~~~~~~~

Greyson
ASDF Worshipper
ASDF Worshipper

Post by Greyson » Thu Oct 14, 2021 12:11 pm

It's October, guys! Where are you all at?

Shai'tan
ASDF's Best Friend
ASDF's Best Friend

Post by Shai'tan » Thu Oct 14, 2021 7:18 pm

Still here.

Tomorrow I'm talking to my girlfriend(?) as we agreed earlier. Doesn't look good. Wish me luck.

How are your days?
Quote of the Ages:
atomtengeralattjaro wrote:The Forums of ASDF turn, and Pages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Page that gave it birth comes again. On one Page, called the Six Hundred and Ninety Fifth Page by some, a Page yet to come, a Page long past, a post was made by atomtengeralattjaro. The post was not the beginning. There are neither beginnings nor endings to the turning of the Forums of ASDF. But it was a beginning.

Ivokyuftaf6666
Experienced Forum Gamer
Experienced Forum Gamer

Post by Ivokyuftaf6666 » Fri Oct 15, 2021 5:37 am

Shai'tan wrote:
Thu Oct 14, 2021 7:18 pm

Tomorrow I'm talking to my girlfriend(?) as we agreed earlier. Doesn't look good. Wish me luck.
I wish you to have nice luck! :smile:
Whatever happens, remember that you are awesome and that you are worthy of love. :smile:
Keep your head up! And keep us updated! :smile:
Shai'tan wrote:
Thu Oct 14, 2021 7:18 pm
How are your days?
Personally, I discovered some mathematical patterns and found their logical explanations. :smile:
Did you know that if the sum of the digit of a 2-digit number is less then 10, then the multiplication of that number by 11 results in a 3-digit number, where the sum of the same numbers gets in the middle of the number? :smile:
For example, 18*11 is 198 (1+8 is 9). :smile:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=21925
And did you know, that the sum of 2 odd numbers or 2 even numbers is always an even number, but the sum of one odd and one even number is an odd number? :smile:

And this is exactly the 396666th post on the ASDF Forums! :smile:
:) :) :) :) :) :) :)
:)Ivokyuftaf6666 :)
:) :) :) :) :) :) :)

I am best friends with L8V4G. He is super amazing. :-)

Click here to see my beloved favorite NoPaintings. :smile:

L8V4G wrote:Ivokyuftaf6666 is amazing, great, admirable, sweet and lovable. :D
L8V4G wrote:Genuine kindness you have is uplifting, you are very intelligent, your lovableness makes me happy. :D
Froggychum wrote:i see why you get so many 6's in skewl. IVO IS EXCELLENT
Ivokyuftaf6666 - Most Posts №1 in The ASDF Games Section! :-)

Shai'tan
ASDF's Best Friend
ASDF's Best Friend

Post by Shai'tan » Fri Oct 15, 2021 2:50 pm

Thanks.

It didn't go... Well? I'm not sure yet. We broke up.

She had decided it before she went to Spain on holiday, where she met a group of friends. One of these were a guy I had suspected that she liked. Turns out they liked each other. Nothing happened, besides she telling them what she had decided and that they said that they liked each other. They'll have to figure what to do next.
But yeah, things have been bad for a while. She hasn't loved me, liked me a lot yes, but not loved me the same way I loved her. It's probably been that way for a while. And we've had a lot of issues throughout the years. Lots of good things also.

I don't know. Shit sucks. Need to sort out my feelings.

EDIT: Also, he's apparently coming Norway the next friday...
Quote of the Ages:
atomtengeralattjaro wrote:The Forums of ASDF turn, and Pages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Page that gave it birth comes again. On one Page, called the Six Hundred and Ninety Fifth Page by some, a Page yet to come, a Page long past, a post was made by atomtengeralattjaro. The post was not the beginning. There are neither beginnings nor endings to the turning of the Forums of ASDF. But it was a beginning.

Shai'tan
ASDF's Best Friend
ASDF's Best Friend

Post by Shai'tan » Sun Oct 17, 2021 10:27 am

(Woooh, double posting).

Yesterday I had a boardgame night with my friends. So many of them just dropped everything to come see me. It was really nice, and made me feel so lucky.

There's been so much talk about what happened, and how my ex handled things. And it's just... So bad. There's so much extra drama, just because she couldn't be honest, couldn't just break up before she went to Spain instead of (emotionally) cheating on me, couldn't just tell me what happened when she came back home instead of lying, not just to me, but to our whole Discord server, pretending that nothing was wrong. Because they couldn't wait more than a week before meeting up in Oslo (something they had planned before she even told me that she wanted to break up).
There's so many things that are just... So bad, so disrespectful, so shady, so wrong, in retrospect.

It's good to be done. I have my friends, my family, my colleagues.

I've gone from being sad, to angry, to furious, to sad, to angry again. But right now I'm just so dissapointed in the whole thing. Because she burned a lot of bridges when it could have been avoided. She has dissapointed so many people with the way she handled things.

I'll stop ranting about this soon, I promise.
Quote of the Ages:

Froggychum
JKL;'s Nightmare
JKL;'s Nightmare

Post by Froggychum » Sun Oct 17, 2021 9:06 pm

Don't worry at all about the double post, haha.

I was planning on posting something, but I don't really know what I should say. I just feel bad this happened to you, but it seems a little useless to say only that much. Not going to give any advice, since I don't have any experience with what you're going through. If I understand your feelings, you might be feeling betrayed, and maybe you're even grieving / in mourning. Those are some of the hardest emotions to process, so I just wish you luck.

It looks like your friends are at least supporting you (though if they are the ones making the drama and that is bothering you, it could be doing you more harm than good; if you're feeling vindictive, I don't think you need to keep your resentment entirely to yourself, but be careful about how you let it out into the world), so I hope that safety net does something to help you.

Sending you my energy (well, what little of it the pandemic hasn't chewed down to mush) through my grandfather's new experimental internet gas.
I am a bot and this action was performed automatically. If you have any concerns, please follow this link: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=21473
~~~~~~~~~
I am the Meme King!
June 7, 2019: The Meme King has returned!
September 23, 2020: I have risen once more! I cannot be slain!
~~~~~~~~~

Shai'tan
ASDF's Best Friend
ASDF's Best Friend

Post by Shai'tan » Mon Oct 18, 2021 9:48 am

Froggychum wrote:
Sun Oct 17, 2021 9:06 pm
Don't worry at all about the double post, haha.

I was planning on posting something, but I don't really know what I should say. I just feel bad this happened to you, but it seems a little useless to say only that much. Not going to give any advice, since I don't have any experience with what you're going through. If I understand your feelings, you might be feeling betrayed, and maybe you're even grieving / in mourning. Those are some of the hardest emotions to process, so I just wish you luck.

It looks like your friends are at least supporting you (though if they are the ones making the drama and that is bothering you, it could be doing you more harm than good; if you're feeling vindictive, I don't think you need to keep your resentment entirely to yourself, but be careful about how you let it out into the world), so I hope that safety net does something to help you.

Sending you my energy (well, what little of it the pandemic hasn't chewed down to mush) through my grandfather's new experimental internet gas.
Thank you. I apprieciate the sentiment. Yeah, I'm feeling betrayed, angry, and sad. So it's a lot to process.

My friends have been incredibly supportive, I'm so happy to have them. I'm very aware that I still need to be careful about what I let into the world, especially with her since we have to maintain a good relationship for our daughters sake.

Thank you.
Quote of the Ages: