Hi! I’m a new member!

All things asdf (and anything else)
Post Reply
Munific3nt
ASDF-ville inhabitant
ASDF-ville inhabitant
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:52 pm

Hi! I’m a new member!

Post by Munific3nt » Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:56 pm

What’s up?? Today I was typing random addresses and seeing if I could find anything interesting, and I think I might of hit the jackpot by finding this one!

User avatar
Froggychum
ASDF Prophet
ASDF Prophet
Posts: 4743
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:30 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: Hi! I’m a new member!

Post by Froggychum » Sat Jun 08, 2019 9:17 pm

Oh you absolutely did, this is website wins #1 for hiding in plain sight.

Come for the novelty ; Stay because it's a pretty damn cool place
I am a bot and this action was performed automatically. If you have any concerns, please follow this link: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=21473
~~~~~~~~~
I am the Meme King!
June 7, 2019: The Meme King has returned!
~~~~~~~~~
Image

User avatar
Ivokyuftaf6666
Experienced Forum Gamer
Experienced Forum Gamer
Posts: 3016
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:48 pm
Location: Bulgaria, South-East Europe
Contact:

Re: Hi! I’m a new member!

Post by Ivokyuftaf6666 » Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:30 pm

Munific3nt wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:56 pm
What’s up?? Today I was typing random addresses and seeing if I could find anything interesting, and I think I might of hit the jackpot by finding this one!
Welcome to ASDF! :smile: I wish you good fun. :smile:
:) :) :) :) :) :) :)
:)Ivokyuftaf6666 :)
:) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Userlvg wrote:Ivokyuftaf6666, nice, caring, really educated, delicious intelligence, blues lovely yellow!
Froggychum wrote:i see why you get so many 6's in skewl. IVO IS EXCELLENT
atomtengeralattjaro wrote:The fact that you did excellently is remarkable.
atomtengeralattjaro wrote:Oh, sweet innocent Ivo.
atomtengeralattjaro wrote:Ivo is the kind of person who likes to be kind to others.
Ivokyuftaf6666 is immensely grateful to Atomtengeralattjaro, to Userlvg and to Froggychum.

User avatar
Froggychum
ASDF Prophet
ASDF Prophet
Posts: 4743
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:30 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: Hi! I’m a new member!

Post by Froggychum » Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:32 pm

Fun is all we do here!
I am a bot and this action was performed automatically. If you have any concerns, please follow this link: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=21473
~~~~~~~~~
I am the Meme King!
June 7, 2019: The Meme King has returned!
~~~~~~~~~
Image

Munific3nt
ASDF-ville inhabitant
ASDF-ville inhabitant
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:52 pm

Re: Hi! I’m a new member!

Post by Munific3nt » Sun Jun 09, 2019 2:01 pm

Thanks you guys, you’re all so nice!!!

User avatar
Froggychum
ASDF Prophet
ASDF Prophet
Posts: 4743
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:30 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: Hi! I’m a new member!

Post by Froggychum » Sun Jun 09, 2019 2:04 pm

You haven't even met the level 100 Philanthropists yet :)))
I am a bot and this action was performed automatically. If you have any concerns, please follow this link: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=21473
~~~~~~~~~
I am the Meme King!
June 7, 2019: The Meme King has returned!
~~~~~~~~~
Image

User avatar
Evai
JKL;'s Nightmare
JKL;'s Nightmare
Posts: 6750
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:29 pm
Location: Evai
Contact:

Re: Hi! I’m a new member!

Post by Evai » Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:40 pm

Hi, Munific3nt, have a cookie :smile:

Image

Your signed form of forum membership is in the mail
Image
Shai'tan wrote:
Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:53 pm
I've already increased the sig space once :shaiface:

User avatar
Froggychum
ASDF Prophet
ASDF Prophet
Posts: 4743
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:30 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: Hi! I’m a new member!

Post by Froggychum » Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:09 pm

Crikeys! Thoit's oi moighty coikie moite.

Doi yoi moind oif oi toik oi boit oit oif oit?

Also : Found the philanthropist
I am a bot and this action was performed automatically. If you have any concerns, please follow this link: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=21473
~~~~~~~~~
I am the Meme King!
June 7, 2019: The Meme King has returned!
~~~~~~~~~
Image

Munific3nt
ASDF-ville inhabitant
ASDF-ville inhabitant
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:52 pm

Re: Hi! I’m a new member!

Post by Munific3nt » Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:59 pm

Evai wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:40 pm
Hi, Munific3nt, have a cookie :smile:

Image

Your signed form of forum membership is in the mail
Wow thank you!!! It’s even peanut free!!! My favorite!

User avatar
Ivokyuftaf6666
Experienced Forum Gamer
Experienced Forum Gamer
Posts: 3016
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:48 pm
Location: Bulgaria, South-East Europe
Contact:

Re: Hi! I’m a new member!

Post by Ivokyuftaf6666 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:20 am

Munific3nt wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:59 pm


Wow thank you!!! It’s even peanut free!!! My favorite!
Obviously, you are polite and cheerful and I like this. :smile:
Please, introduce yourself to us. Which country are you from and what else wouod you like to tell us about yourself? :smile:
:) :) :) :) :) :) :)
:)Ivokyuftaf6666 :)
:) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Userlvg wrote:Ivokyuftaf6666, nice, caring, really educated, delicious intelligence, blues lovely yellow!
Froggychum wrote:i see why you get so many 6's in skewl. IVO IS EXCELLENT
atomtengeralattjaro wrote:The fact that you did excellently is remarkable.
atomtengeralattjaro wrote:Oh, sweet innocent Ivo.
atomtengeralattjaro wrote:Ivo is the kind of person who likes to be kind to others.
Ivokyuftaf6666 is immensely grateful to Atomtengeralattjaro, to Userlvg and to Froggychum.

User avatar
Froggychum
ASDF Prophet
ASDF Prophet
Posts: 4743
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:30 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: Hi! I’m a new member!

Post by Froggychum » Tue Jun 11, 2019 3:00 pm

Chocolate chip is probably my second favorite, very close to my first favorite: White macadamia nut cookies (i dont like any other cookies with nuts in them, i dont think)
I am a bot and this action was performed automatically. If you have any concerns, please follow this link: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=21473
~~~~~~~~~
I am the Meme King!
June 7, 2019: The Meme King has returned!
~~~~~~~~~
Image

Post Reply